When you see a Japanoid subhuman

>when you see a Japanoid subhuman
Say hi to Hirohito when you see him in Hell, degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGQcpc_994M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a bad thread.

Sono Giapponese di Tokio!

You are going to be dead if you come here to my country, sushinigger, I'll take great pleasure in taking your life in the most painful way possible

Vamos vivir!

That's not even Italian you dumb fuck. Luckily you and your whole wretched race are going to be washed away by nuclear fire real soon

yfw pic related is japan in 2 months

T. John Takeshi

Zitto animale

I hope you don't get caught in the blast when the bomb drops, that would be too easy. I'd rather have you only get third degree burns on half of your body and severe radiation poisoning. Your skin would melt off, your hair would fall down and your every living second would be unimaginable torture as your body shuts down as your DNA is irreversibly damaged. You'll scream, you'll cry, you'll beg them to let you die, but they won't because they hope to gain some useful insight on the effects of radiation on the human body by monitoring your condition and prolonging the living hell of your life as long as possible to test new drugs and treatments. And then, when you finally die, your body will be dissected and studied so that you won't even be able to get a proper burial

Probably you called me here just to practice how well you can say swear words didn't you? but i love you Italy no matter how ill you speak of me my love for you will last forever XD so can i go to Firenze again?

If you dare set your foot on my country's soil and contaminate it with your presence, I'll chop you up and feed your body to the pigs, I'm not joking you subhuman monkey

Your favourite anime did not get a good ending ? :(

>When you see an Italian numale
Are there even any men in your country or are literally all of them traps?

It would be my pleasure if you thankfully kill me by chopping me to the ground XD every bulk of my body will be eaten by pigs, which will in turn be eaten by prestigious Italians. cannibalism by Italians, this is the most wonderful way of my death :D

Anime is for subhumans

Spheghetti slurping brown shitalian manlet mommas boys NEETS can only watch as arabs and Africans impregnate their women

Disgusting faggot, I hope you get raped and killed by Senegalese gangbangers

Would you please rape me...?
Impregnate me!!!

>Senegalese gangbangers
I kind of feel like there are a lot more of those in Italy than in Japan

Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans

I meant when he came here, tourists are the prime targets for petty criminals, Asians even more because they are so wimpy

You and me

Wrong picture subhuman

Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans Japanese are subhumans

You like me 2bh don't you?
Every response is actually quite elaborate and witty, which makes me a boner!
How long did it take to pick up that pic? You took pains looking for that pic on the Internet for me! What a nice guy

Here is a picture that represents you and your degenerate country. I didn't even have to search, it was the first result for 'Japan' on google

Slovenia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> land of the rising sanitary pad

Weaboo subhuman

t. Xi Zhang

Wow my cunt is literally shit...on the contrary this is the first image when i googled "Italy"!
...What a heritage, what a legacy, what a culture......
Your country is like a jewel box, where every kind of different culture is wonderfully crystallized... pls Italy, the more severely you treat me, the stronger my desire to visit Italy becomes...

Yeah sure showed me with that hot gif of a cartoon for babies and losers.

don't cry baby!

fuck off subhuman we don't want your kind here

actually it's Chindney so nobody cares

No actually its a cartoon for babies and losers and if you're posting that shit you're probably a beta NEET virgin.

Based ItalyMan.

I sleep because real autism came here
I posted only long msg, this autism isn't mine
i had a fun with you
And this may be the last time we talk with you
Thank you man i actually am learning Italiano and it's really beautiful
Chao

Let's hope you never wake up
>i actually am learning Italiano
Don't you dare desecrate my language you subhuman shit

Zhang, but real man never lick ass of Chinese criminals

Why are Japanese like this

zitto animale

Good post beta manlet.

>constantly sucking up to the italian calling japanese as subhuman
>tries to talk down to an imaginary chinese in australia
why are japs such dickriding faggots

Fuck off and die subhuman

They are the lowest for of human life, even worse than the Chinese

sorry mr.

Kek stay beta while I steal all your women dicklet

you're my fav poster

because this Italian faggot is so scared and never replies to me

>the stronger my desire to visit Italy becomes...

万引き防止を怠らないようにね

>scared
>of a jap

you mean beta-abo army crushed by Japan?

shut the fuck up angloid faggot, say it to my face see what happens

ぼくのポストは「バンター」になってた?

1 guy with a lighter and can of aerosol >>>>>>>>>>>>> every jap manlet

んーちょっとmetaすぎかも?

please come here and learn italian with us

ぼくはジョークのセンスがないのだ...

>1 heavy cruiser and two destroyers vs 4 heavy cruisers and 5 destroyers
>1 ship without air support vs 250+ planes
talk about padding an image out much

>you will never burn disgusting Japanoids alive like the subhuman vermin they are
Why even live

I was just enjoying this thread as "banter" culture in Sup Forums lol. I don't take OP's statements seriously and still love Italy. And the guy arguing with Australia is NOT me.

btw is it Musashisakai?

Pathetic weaboo, yapping like a dog to get attentions from a Japanoid subhuman

idk, it was a japanese user who posted it

Grazie!

You should take them very seriously, people here don't like your kind except a bunch of weaboos that never leave their rooms, expect to be beaten up and mugged for being a disgusting slanteyes monkey

based wop

> Italy
Sayonara

>british damage control

>mfw 300 jap manlets can't even handle an overweight senior

Wtf I love Italy now

We pay extra ordinary effort not to hurt those who lost mental health. I’m not even joking. It’s easy to take him under custody by brute force.

WEw lad what's wrong with you

You look like a thinner version of my dad.

he was exhausted for traveling from Africa to Italy

> in Australia, they needed thousands of rioters to beat up a few Muslims
Aussies are very manly desu. So, is this the code of chivalry of western world?

hell i went easy on you if anything
>3 ships (two light class) vs 2 carriers, 6 cruisers, 12 destroyers and ~60 landers
padding

> The glorious moment of modern Australian history.
> We is stronk!

damn you fucking rital traitor... eat this shit youtube.com/watch?v=nGQcpc_994M

>subhuman
but Italian men are weak and will be conquered by Abduls

L'ANIMA DELLA SCOPATA

I hate Japanoid subhumans with all my heart

I don’t care. You don’t have to speak out every single stuff came to mind.

stfu subhuman, nobody gave you permission to talk

No one gives a shit about your “opinion” or whatever.

@81926891
Stop talking you subhuman, go back to jacking off to pedo anime shit you miserable monkey

Shadilay!

You are too irrelevant to take seriously. You passive aggressive homo cunt. Go back to your moms bed.

@81927018
Don't ever reply to me again, subhuman

you are a refugee from North Africa, right?

Ahahahah
Welcome back fellow subhumans

You are dumb pedophile NEET, right?

What if I do? Stop me if you can, Mammoni.

>cucked Italy
>El Islam a la conquista de Roma

Don't even bother to respond to the other italian.
He's only a tsundere attenction seeker

@81927221
Japanoid dogs will all be exterminated by nuclear holocaust real soon, enjoy wasting the short you have left replying to me

Looks like that Spanish 101 class you had to take in high school finally paid off, Davido-kun

>Aussies are very manly desu. So, is this the code of chivalry of western world?
What do you expect from a country that was founded as a British prison colony?

you are not even Italian, right?
write your post in Italian