NWG - /non-white general/

I kindly invite my non-white brethren to join me in this thread for we shall speak of international matters with one another.

Invited:
poos, asians, middle easterners, africans

Not invited:
whites

first

Im whiteƤ

me on the far left

bout to rake in all that brown poon

theres nothing worse than bieng indian/paki at least take solace in that guys

>TFW Chi but look like a Paki

Hey fuck that shit you said about me being stupid. I'm only in the first year of college and have not gotten over the hangover of school. Dude, are you fucking stupid? I've met American seventeen year olds who can't even integrate tan x wrt dx. Have you ever seen how fucking easy the SAT is? The hardest of questions are like a+bi = (5+7i)/(4-11i) find a and b. There's no way I can be subhuman.

I call dibs on the far right.

Do you get bullied in real life too? You sound like a bitch who gets picked on every day.

fucking over bro

because most americans dont go to university after they finish highschool

you sound like apussy irl even i would fucking bash you

>you willl never have a blond gf

Hello, my melanin enriched brothers

Yeah, but they sure have the same living conditions as me, and all this still implies I'm a subhuman animal? Sure, they know that Indians shit in the streets and are tech support scammers, but can most of these faggots in an imageboard typing away to glory name more than two cities in India?

it probably doesnt feel as bad for you since you're surrounded by fellow arabo-negroid tunisians but for me who is surrounded by these beautiful women, it hurts to much

Speaking of being a pussy, what are you being?

blackpilled, truthsayer, messenger of truth

why do I hate wh*toids so much bros?

kek well we have one of the best looking females in mena
also we have no arab or black mix desu

>mfw I see an anti-PoC post on Sup Forums

I just hate racists honestly. I've met a lot of cool wh*teys who don't really care about what color you are. I wish we could all just get along desu

where did you get this photo of me? arab subhuman shit you're worse and uglier than piki currycels indian fucks

>I wish we could all just get along desu
I do too but I can't stand the eternal hypocritical wh*toid

You quoted the wrong guy.

of course, you like to have all those cute white girls, but whites don't want your stinky fugly brown turdshit women, so it's an unfair trade and they're rightly pissed off

>that pic

>when i see a wh*toid
your days are numbered wh*te boi!

didn't you recently allow your girls to marry non-muslims? im gonna come and take all your qts desu

hmmmm honey I'm not white, I'm med

>whites don't want your stinky fugly brown turdshit women
i-i do

umm sweetie you can only post here if you hate wh*toids too

only then can you be a honorary PoC

hmmmm honey dear, the thread specified only non-whites, and neither was required to hate on white people (who, in my humble opinion, are the most beautiful, intelligent and kind people on Earth) :)

>only then can you be a honorary PoC
Shut the fuck up, all whites need to gtfo, including self-haters and cucks.

italians are the gods of this earth fuck off

More pics Dutchbro. These are gold.

Well yes I generalized, I had in mind indian/paki people.

There are lots of brown cuties.

What are we going to do once white people are gone?
I dont actually belive in white genocide, but white population really is getting smaller when compared to non-white and even more when compared to niggers. The problem is that 90% of the competent people in the world are white. What the fuck do we do once they become too small of a population? We cant control our fucking inflation most of the time, how the hell are we going ro cure our own diseases or stop a asteroid?
t. kind of worried native/black

>who, in my humble opinion, are the most beautiful, intelligent and kind people on Earth
self haters are not allowed here

Here we are

I agree, feels good to be born italian

>The problem is that 90% of the competent people in the world are white.
They're only white because whites have always been the richest and become the most competent due to resources. We'll be fine.

no. Honestly, white people are just superior, we have to admit it. We non-whites can only hope to get a white gf one day.

I don't hate myself, I just admit white people superiority

we will make it one day, brother :)

>The problem is that 90% of the competent people in the world are white.
Because most of them enjoy higher living standards and are able to go to the finest universities and enjoy the best healthcare in the world.
Wh*toids in Eastern Europe for example aren't that competent at all.

This is why I hate wh*toids so much.
They think there's a correlation between being white and being succesful whilst they get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My ancesters :)

soon I shall return to my land and mate with an italian women producing 10 aryans

italians are white

yeah try that and I'll have to kick your ass, pic related is me, I am trained in krav maga, 10th dan, don't mess with me kid

t-thank you, I needed that

Lots of my South Asian friends pull bitches. I don't get why there are so many American/Canadian insecure Indians (especially Indians it seems). You are ugly, not your race no homo

you're probably an indian or paki lying to make yourself feel better

european women see us even more subhuman than what girls here see us

this dude is a m*ldovan pretending to be italian

You just lack game, man.
You need to be smooth. Befriend them on facebook and request bobs multiple times a day. If they decline, trace their IP. Works every time.

I should have never posted that

>you juts lack game
>just approach them bror
>just be urself bro
>just become redpilled bro read pua bro just go ot the gym bro just shower bro
kys retard deluded poo

u saying wat u son of basterd bich
rape you next week

Nah, maybe your reputation is fucked because Indian girls marry/fuck out all the time. I don't recall seeing Pakistanis/Bangladeshi girls doing it. Probably comes down to Islam while you guys have a peaceful Buddhist mentality so your parents won't be that mad if your pajeeti bring a wh*Toid boy home as long as he makes bank

ya islam is the only good thing about pakis
wihtout it our women would be whores for white cock just like indian women are

The fuck, you serious? I mean I don't agree that I'm absolutely subhuman beyond all redemption like the Leaf diasporafag but this is rather surprising. Whites I've met online have always shown great disgust once they knew where I was from, and it would be infinitely more so in the case of women. I'd imagine many Westerners feel nauseated at the sight of Indians.

>hurr I'm not white but I adore white people
it's not the first time you do that

>I'd imagine many Westerners feel nauseated at the sight of Indians.
thats basically how it is, if you're below 8/10 as an indian just dont bother looking humans in the eye anymore as you're below them

I can't even imagine how it is being indian in northern europe, everyone in northern europe is tall and handsome/beautiful

he's obviously bullshitting you, bet he knows like 2 desis and that's it

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>kys retard deluded poo
You kind of broke character there. Ruined the whole conversation desu.

You know, there are other things in life than getting laid, pajeet?

M8 I live in a ghetto filled with Turks and Pakis. Trust me, the good looking ones can get girls like literally any guy that's attractive and confident. I have seen this since middle school, high school and now university

If you are somewhat good looking and have a nice personality you will find any girls easily. Actually Danish girls are more open about dating outside their ethnicity unlike immigrant girls. A Turkish girl won't marry a Pakistani guy for example unless they are both like doctors or some shit or they are wahabbi-tier religious and their parents don't care about ethnicity but religion.

Pakicel is one of my favorite posters desu

tell me, who's really behind the currycel autist?

Thanks my friend.
I am but a humble black pill merchant.

>good looking ones
You mean the ones that look white? Also, unless the girls they're getting are white nobody cares

Also, what are you?

Someone with way too much free time on his hands.

Perhaps it also comes down to what immigrants gets here. The South Asians in America are all cherry picked eggheads, the ones here come from poor families in Pakistan and move into a ghetto with arabs and turks who have their own little macho immigrant sub-culture going on like latinos in america

this guy is indian and he still got a decent (6.5/10) swede girl

what about that ^

he's a fucking black guy basically

he's sri lankan or someshit

this
the only good looking paki/indians are ones who look white or middle eastern ive reiterated this a million times

Why would being ghetto make it more likely for them to score white girls instead of being rich?

>i-i-it's b-because he doesn't look indian and not the fact Im just an ugly autist!

do you think he's a wh*Toid roleplaying?

Let's see.
Bhai, Hindi samajhte ho? Kitne saalon se Canada mein tum ho?

Not only white girls you clown, any girls.
The culture in the shitty neighborhoods. The schools and neighborhoods are shitty so they people are more psychotic, and cold. If they see a girl, even if they look ugly as fuck they would still catcall them like those videos of those black guys catcalling bitches 10 x above their league. I can't explain it, but you see it all the time.

No not the ones that look white. If they are dark but have good facial structure they can still pull. I literally only know 5 light south asians and they are all girls. The guys being brown means shit when they trynna get with foreign girls

Not necessarily.

The important thing is - he's a le*f. He's just here to shitpost.

ive literally replied in urdu before and if you go into the archives ive posted my pic

yes nigger i understand hindi but urdu better (hindi there are some words i dont get)
ive been in canada my entire life as i said but ive visited india twice and pakistan twice

you sound full of bullshit desu. probably some weird white cuck with fantasies of their gf getting muslim'd.

also, white girls are the only ones that matter.

its not a cuck its an indian working in denmark ive seen him post before

Kek, do you thibky that matters, we have Ap for students who wanna study calc in high school, most people learn what you said in college tho and there is nothing terrible about that. Fast paced forced education like in India isn't really a good thing.

I'm actually black, I have literally no reason to defend your people, I'm just telling you what I have seen throughout my life here in Denmark as an immigrant, living in a neighborhood in Odense with many immigrants. It's not your ethnicity thats fucked up ugly, it's simply just you two

>indians are the only truece-

Are you from Volsmose?

we are the only trucels

also that guy, is like a 9/10 indian
but look, even he acknowledges he cant get better than 6/10s, no blonde blue eyes cute white girl even looks at him in a romantic sense, and his current white girlfriend is legit a 5/10 that he hates

Toh phir jawab Urdu/Hindi mein do, na. Urdu likhna aata hai?

Yea. Parents hails from Ghana. Only good thing about this shitty island is Tinderbox

all the generosity and well behabiour of the canadians and these is your answer ,canadians please wake up and fight for your interest ,they will take you all your ancestor have fight for,
FIGHT THE SCUM

But Japs do it too... Can't be a terribly bad thing.

loll ill reply in what i want bitch, also while hindi/urdu are the "same" its still hard for diaspora like myslef to understand both without immersion

im not gonna speak/write in that subhuman language just to make your pussy ass angry

guy in the hoodie is qt

?
im literally advocating for white rights and the continual existence of white people

us indians/pakis are subhumans and should not actually breed with white girls, we shouldnt breed at all, just contribute to society and then die

t. knower of things
if you're trying to encourages us or something why would you post some indian guy that looks hardly indian?

Ahhhh japs suffer from massive stress in their high schools. I'm not saying american education system is perfect but i think ib terms of pace it's actually fine. If you are a good at math, you tame even up to calc3 in high school. If you are slow guy, you can just study precalc stuff.

Dude, there are many people I see who look like that, but with darker skin tone. Just saying because it's true, not trying to claim to be White or something.

> japs suffer from massive stress
Yeah so did I. It all cancels out because everyone in Japan goes through a proper schooling while most kids here don't go to school at all. Doesn't mean the kids who do go to school are absolutely worthless.

Keep living with self hate you fucking loser

i literally only know 2 indian guys that look like that but okay, sure.
>not trying to claim to be White or something.
i wasn't thinking about this but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

wh*Tes are subhumans