What would Gordon Ramsey think of this pie?

What would Gordon Ramsey think of this pie?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTKK_ubgPyu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at those jugs.

A young Daphne Rosen?

I had a dream about frozen pizza a few nights ago. I haven't had one in almost a year now.

I don't see any pie but those melons look fresh

my cooking utensil is so hard right now

He'd be wondering why the fuck you call it a pie

milk?

Italians traditionally call it a pizza pie you uncultured swine.

I would like some of her hair pie, and by hair pie I mean punani

that's a good lookin 'zza

hi steven

MOOOOMY BOOBIE MILKYY YUUUUUMYY

Oh shit, there's a pizza in the pic!

kek

is he still able to masturbate?
if not..no wonder he goes crazy.

What about this?

Probably all the pelvic fat long ago enveloped his dick giving him a pseudo vagina.

his dick is covered in fat
i don't think so

I bet you win over all the young lads with your snappy wit and micropenis.

this bitch makes a shitton of instagram posts trying to look like she is just a regular working girl taking pictures of random situations. I love how her life is pretty much built around her huge delicious tits and she deludes herself into thinking people following her cares about anything else.
POST MORE TITS

Despite her hyuuuuge tiddies, you can tell she's actually a total butt slut

Why attack a random user for admiring breasts? You some kind of faggot? You're insecurity is blinding. Don't project onto other your micro meat issues and homosexual tendencies.

Agreed. It's kind of weird how she has that look about her.

Would you have the spine to approach this woman?

These kind of Instagram chicks are my favorite. I like them more than the blatantly "candid" ass pictures.

>mfw she has 2 sisters who do the same thing, and both are nearly as stacked.

What's her IG?

Yeah, no problemo. The insecurity is obvious in the picture, look at her covering her hands with sleeves.

Don't be mean, just never be nice.

Fuuuck who is she?

That 'za looks as dry as the Sahara. Where's the sauce?

Any pics of them all together? Maybe doing some oil wrestling while wearing bikinis?

>Emily Barry

Her face is what I really like about her. I have no hope whatsoever of being believed.

>I gotta go! Call! Call! I gotta go!

I believe you

well user's right there in the background no more than ten feet away from her, look

she looks like marissa tomei

I can believe it

Lol
People like you will never stop to be ridiculous

>inb4 not everyone is a loser like you
>inb4 some completely credible excuse as to why you are here on a saturday

Just kill yourself, mate

He'd cum deeply between its tits

Wow great thread bump

bullet in the head. just put it down. it's the kindest thing to do

why her tits look much smaller here?

I don't even remember the name of the one you posted (had to reverse image search) but sure I would never forget her tits or her "I know you love my tits" expression on every single picture.
I would check apartments all day with her.

that's the thing, you pretty much can't because she is more fixated on her tits than you so you need her to come to you if you want anything else besides awkward conversation for more than three minutes. I do believe that besides the obvious she is fun. But it's concerning the amount of shit she posts on instagram, like she is all day doing shit, people that does that tend to be boring because they don't do shit.

All I want is a huge breasted gf like this who induces lactation and breast feeds me every night while riding my dick.
Is that fucking really so much to ask for?

I'm literally waiting for my pizza to be delivered weight now. I got a thin crust 'za with BBQ sauce instead of pizza sauce, peps and banana peppers as toppings. Is Gordon going to yell at me?

you'll get what you want when you die user. Just wait it out.

>Is that fucking really so much to ask for?
Yes, being that that is the end goal of life

black shirt. Still you can see they are huge.

Well, yes.
You've probably done nothing to find one, so don't deserve one.

Jesus...I've only felt this bad for the "feels guy" once before (it was when he asked the feelbird to take him away but found it couldn't because his feels were too heavy).

OBSESSED

Stop to be ridiculous? Why would I want to be ridiculous? You're so insecure you have to inb4 because you think I'm going to insult you? Based on what? I don't know you. I was simply stating all women are insecure and pussy is pussy.

Emily Barry

You dont know me bro
kinda want it now tho desu senpai

I want... to squeeze them

Hi. Only ugly don't want to take pictures of themselves. You're just ugly.

I'm here on a Saturday because I haven't been to sleep. I've been drinking and blowing coke all night. I'm phone posting and watching road to perdition right now.

>Those tits covered with lube and cocaine

puny whitebois step off she BLACKED

I'm about to go out grocery shopping. Dude, stop watching that shitty movie, sleep a bit and go out for a walk. It's nice outside, take this lovely tits with you.

I don't approach any woman because I know I'm bad stock

What are some essential titfuckino?

Everything you said I agree with, but Road to Perdition is fucking fantastic. Now go buy some fresh squash and zucchini and grill up some salmon for a nice lunch and rethink your incorrect opinion.

Un Piano di Volo Andato Male (1968)

will do user, maybe if I end up stuck here tonight I'll rewatch it. Here have some more breasty sunshine.

I would love to be that shadow desu senpai.

YOU CALL THAT A PIE?

So milky

oh my....

Reminder

Disgusting, honestly.

>All that cheese falling off

The strings are supposed to be smaller so they can snap back after pulling the pizza away, not drip off onto the pan.

who cares, shes got big fat titties.
you are telling me that your such a fucking cuck that if she had those milkbags hanging out in front of you begging you to fuck her you would pass because she voted hillary?
18 fucking +

instagram.com/p/BTKK_ubgPyu/

>tfw no normie short stack gf

who cares
All I see is tits

Youer an idiot.
Complete garbage tier trashy slut with horrendous eyebrows.

this is the only type of girl I could ever have as a gf. Long gorgeous hair, qt face and ridiculously huge fucking tits. Too bad they're one in a hundred and Chad will always get her before me. By the way, what are some good PS4 games to keep me company during this coming lonely summer?

Damn, Steven looks like that?

Persona 5, though it'll probably make you feel even more lonely.

What a disgusting perv.

>Dem tittays

>Kawakami
That's some superb taste you have there.

Ghetto gook. Disgusting.

>tfw God doesnt want you to be happy
WHY? WHAT DID I DO WRONG

>Hour
>Glass

muh dik

we're in the same boat brother

>using your phone to take a picture of a game running on a console with a built in screenshot function

>she will never rip off your entire cock-n-balls and look at them thusly
Wow life really is shit

I wonder if her guy ever gets bored of her.

Not sure about the Jap version but screenshots and video are disabled for US.