Currycel is the brown version of uncle ruckus

currycel is the brown version of uncle ruckus

what is your obsession with me? is it your cope for being so subhuman?

stop contaminating my comfy board with your vile presence. It gets irritating with your daily ">tfw born india/paki" self hate threads

Dude, what's your solution? Should we all kill ourselves?

just marry women in your league, the thing with curry-san is unlike myself he is a genetic rejects who refuses to go lower than 10/10 when choosing a h'wh*Te women

that's rich coming from a halfwit who's been posting "I'm southern European" multiple times a day for the past week

because its truth?

ideally, don't reproduce

retard living in shitistan doens't know that even 6/10s hate south asian pakis and indians here

I made one again

we all will die one day and thats also the truth

>even 6/10's hate pakis and indians
but not fat mexicans(southern europeans) thank kara boga

And my entire life with all its endeavours is meaningless and White people are doing stuff better than me?

>be curry/paki user in canada
>newly hit puberty
>think you are an above average handsome guy because mom said so
>realise all other indians and pakis are getting laid except you
>decide to call them "middle eastern looking" to cope for the fact you are just an ugly individual
>further cope by blaming race
>spam "le epik redpills" all day on a vietnamese basket weaving forum

just dont reproduce lol

I'm 20
Indians/pakis don't get laid here, the only ones that do are ones that look like arabs (lebanese/jordanian/syrian) or white
its all truth, what i say

you dont understand since you live in pakistan and dont have to deal with any of this

there's no such thing as "looking white" since white race is an ameriorc concept. This is an user from india-chan who's dating a polish girl. Have you even tried approaching women?

>inb4 muh cope

outlier plus she has already been with dozens of guys before him, he'll never get a pure girl who truly loves him, instead he gets a roastie who wants him for his betabux while fucking chad on the side

Love is meme, just a bunch of chemicals in the brain. Only pump and dump the thots

reminder that these same stacies loose every single value they have once they hit 30's, they are now competing with younger and more attractive girls for chad but end up with a beta orbiter money provider but some user used this trick to manipulate them and just pump and dump them

Do I look anything like an Arab to you? And yet I've had meaningful relationships with girls in the past.

Hey guys are any of you here Ismaili???

probably all 4/10s and you dont look indic in nthat pic
probalby latino

I am INDIC as fuck. I grew up in village in Punjab helping my grandfather carry sheep up the hill in the winter, and helped him plant sugarcane before the monsoon season. But I go the gym when I can and have a positive attitude towards life, maybe you should try it.

Not really. Unlike Uncle Ruckus who loves Whites, Currycel hates himself but also hates Whites.

fuck off chad

He hates his race and wants to be white

>mfw I see a south indian

south indians are small and dark brown, I could pass as local in north pakistan. Feels good to be southern european

if you're not at least 183 cm you are small

my penis is 183 cm

omae wa mou shindeiru