This is what Russia would've look like if it wasn't for Am*ricans

now imagine a world with out either america or russia

>no Sup Forums

>tele2

wh*Te company

>tfw european science development wouldn't have been cut off by WW1
>tfw we would have had nuclear generators in 1920's
>tfw european countries would still have colonies
>tfw all those resources and manpower would have meant humans would already be colonising the moon and the stars right now.

without Russia not without germany

why do wh*Tes ruin their skyline with shitty skyscrapers?

Which city is this пoнты shit?

These garages don't exist anymore, they're building modern apartments in the place where these garages existed.

>not liking skyscrapers
kys Muhammed, don't be jealous that your mosques will never be higher than our skyscrapers

>Russian
>talks shit about Moscow
it's the only normal place in your shithole called Ru*sia, shut up

Germany was the leader in scientific research and industry in 1910. Russia was the leader in cow shit production. The only thing lost was a reason for the germans to ally themselves with austria-hungary over a fear of a two front war.

kys construction worker, don't be jealous that your shithole was completely blown off during ww2

if not for Russia, Eastern Europe's would be much wealthier and better today

Moskvabad is the worst and I have evidence.

It's shithole that doesn't belong to this country.

at least I ain't sucking Abdul's dick in Malmo

Russia was the fastest developing country in 1910. While Germany developed a retarded inhuman ideology.

shut up seppo, your opinion doesn't matter here

if not for germany, there would be no ww1

t. Magnitogorsk resident

Western Europe is wealthy compared to Eastern and Central Europe because of imperialism, not because of capitalism, ok sweetie?

who tf cares about 1910, Hans is normal human today while Ivan drowning in its own shit

>Russia before 1990
>capitalism
American edjewcation

that finn
why should i care about my country citizens that are happy to live like that?

>Implying both the world and ourselves wouldn't be better off

Putting words in my mouth.

Ethiopia is currently the fastest developing country. You must be proud.

are you calling me a muslim, tatar boy? jfl, enjoy your lasting time as russia's last outpost to the west, then you'll regret your ass on how much you preached eastern euro shithole superiority, and you're gonna regret that you talked shit about sandniggers on internet when you're wife is gonna get pounded by a chechen subhuman.

East and Central have always been poorer than the West. This is an indisputable, historic fact.

>being this butthurt

t. moskkal