youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

no

maybe

he was a clown
literary he was a milo of his times

sorta

But he didn't stoop to meaningless pop culture shitfits and was a respected member of society.

I don't know

He went from being a skinny shut-in to a jacked up, swaggering bodybuilder and martial artist.

He also saw what the westernizing of Japan was leading to and tried to stop it. He was redpilled as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaqVv5j0m48

Can you repeat the question?

youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU
at 1:28
>I don't like the Japanese culture is represented only by the flower arrangements and such sort of peace loving culture. we still have strong worrier mind you know.

I would say definitely no.

Irish person in "saying something stupid" shocker

His whole coup attempt was just an elaborate excuse for him to have a "beautiful death". And he was obsessed with men's sweaty armpits.

Good writer though.

I admire the man, but his writing style was really too verbose and "literary." For someone with interesting and important ideas to communicate, his writing style gets in the way too often. His essay on why he decided to get jacked while being an intellectual, Sun and Sword (or a similar title, close enough) was too melodramatic and artsy for the message it had.

Muslim in "using ad hominem / not an argument" shocker

>had children
>was a westaboo
>literally living the heroic life to his end

Please patato user, show some respect.

No, he was Iron Pilled.

Even being a homosexual didn't make him enough of a faggot to be red pilled.

>didn't realize the Japs enjoyed their castration and domestication, all the way up to the Emperor himself
No he was not redpilled. He was delusional and surrounded by cucks.

Also he was kind of gay but not really. I can relate. We can recognize that men can be beautiful, without wanting to fuck anus.
>pic related his idea male beauty, St. Sebastian.

>kind of gay but not really

Dude wasn't /fit/-tier no homo gay. Dude fucked other dudes on the reg. He only got married and had kids because he thought it would be cool.

Suicide is the ultimate bluepill

I enjoyed the sailor who fell from grace with the sea but golden temple is proving to be a bit grudging.

You do know Mishima was a homosexual, right?