The Hobbit was a shit trilogy but damn, this was a good character amirite?

The Hobbit was a shit trilogy but damn, this was a good character amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PQ8JjU9kKg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JD1P6qn_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes it was. my fav scene is him talking to that dwarf leader, oakenshield

the fan edit that merged all 3 movies + deleted scenes into 1 4h long movie was actually pretty fucking good

Im no queer but if i had to be gay i would do it with lee pace.

the only alpha elf

You don't have to be gay to want Lee ramming his pee pee into your poopshute, that's normal.

I wasn't aware such a thing existed. Is it worth a watch if you found the movies boring?

yeah. i liked thranduil, thinking of reading the hobbit for further enrichment.

ashamed of not realizing his actor plays the lead in Halt & Catch Fire, a little unrecognizable with steve jobs look

manly af, millennials will never reach that level

He's how the elves should have been portrayed in the first place

definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen the movies at all but i figure you'd be wasting your time if you've already seen all the theatrical released.

but yeah i did enjoy it, worth it for me.

>The Hobbit was a shit trilogy

Am I a pleb for unironically liking these movies? Just re-watched Desolation on ITV2 and enjoyed the fuck out of it.

They are basically better versions of what the prequels are to Star Wars except get bashed just as hard.

Inb4 posting webms of deleted scenes from the extended cut.

I agree. I liked all his scenes especially when he gets in thorin's face

Are these scars make up?

>Am I a pleb for unironically liking these movies?

The Hobbit movies are only good if your age can be displayed in a single digit. Otherwise you have a real pleb problem.

DoS was ok, aUJ was mediocre, BoFA was complete trash

No, he got them when his mamma pushed him off a roof when he was a kid. Fell on a fence.

>it's actually true

I still believe a 2 film hobbit without the heavy use of cgi and shenanigans could have been better than lotr.

The death of oakenshield made me tear up regardless of how much i hated the thord movie

>he Hobbit was a shit trilogy
I want this meme to die. Battle of the Five Armies had some bad scenes, but it was still a good movie.

Journey and Desolation were fantastic, mac 'n cheese and all.

Obviously the original trilogy is on another level, but the first Hobbit was comfy.

Also this scene is unironically epic.
youtube.com/watch?v=8PQ8JjU9kKg

wrong

first one was unironically good except for the transition from a cave in a field to the valley of rivendell and bad cgi

second one had a bunch of shit that wasnt in the book that weighed it down, and that fucking barrel scene and random elf love shit

third one was just trash

I only watched Journey and Desolation and could never bring myself to watch the last one as first two were so bad and your saying the last one is the worst? Thank god I didn't see it.

>195cm tall
now we are talking

>listen my son go west and meet this infant named stryder

This, the first film was great but everything started to go downhill as soon as Legolas appeared. The only redeeming scenes after that was the Bilbo and Smaug scene and the acorn/Thorins death

The first film went downhill ring at the start with the musical scene. Fucking straight from a 1950's disney animated film. It's one of the worst things I've ever seen on film.

it was fine if you like world of warcraft

Why did his face melted?

>tfw I hadn't watched any of the Hobbit movies because everyone said they were shit
>tfw I come across Desolation on ITV2 and end up watching the whole thing
>much that expected
>instantly have to torrent the third movie because of the ridiculous cliffhanger
>enjoyed it even more than the second

I unironically like these movies too desu. I really wish I had watched them earlier rather than listening to all of the critics and butthurt book readers.

also the bilbo and smeagol scene

i liked it, definitely wasnt one of the worst things in film, not even one of the worst things in the movies

the molten gold dwarf was though

>legolas being a literal superman

>good movie

yea if you are 12

elfs are ridiculous beings. Legolas doign stupid shit is actually right if you read a bit about what they are capable of. In fact is more ludicrous that a bunch of elves get based the fuck out by nignog brute orcs.

>he's actually defending this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JD1P6qn_s

>Muh source material

It looks like shit in the movie no matter what the books say

>get bear hugged by orc twice his size
>thrown across room and smashes into boxes and stuff
>gets up, makeup is hardly ruined and hair not even dirtied

legolas is barely mentioned in the book and played no part in anything

hes not even a notable warrior by elf standards