Doctor Who General /who/

Bill edition

Last ep

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/107k4dkqOM_G_4p6eZR90y8Nla1NEiKgB1qMkMmv8Yz0/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The music for Smile was absolute kino

We Woz Londoners And Shiet!

moffat will eternally burn in hell for this crime

episode was much better than expected. i liked the john simm cameo

Nice wacky meme

Makes sense for there to be plenty of currypeople in London because of the tea etc but if there are any non-slave niggers I'm going to ring up the police.
Erasure of the blacks' eternal strife is like 9/11 times a thousand.

So let me see If I understood, The Emojibots became sentient and built the city for themselves? So the Doctor pretty much wiped past events from the minds whilst jeeping their sentient status therefore achieving cooperation with the humans?

Have never seen any episode of Dr. Who, should I start watching right now?

Ah yes another Humans are bad and robots have feelings episode

Great music reminded me of sci of 80's movies and Mass Effect. Overall good episode. I think it would have been better without the survivors they dragged it down a bit.

>tfw no qt emojibot gf

No

Hahaha Bill did a WE WUZ KANGS being intimate with that bust of Nefertiti

No, fuck off

where was simm

in one of the pods

Someone make a gif of 12 smacking the shit into that Emoji bot with the crowbar.

>It's a having to wait a week until the next DW episode

I'm ready...

no

I hope you didn't actually believe that

I didn't like the ending. Mostly because the Doctor left the machines to potentially go haywire again and kill of the remaining survivors. Granted the survivors were faggots, but still.

Lol, where was it?

So it's pretty much confirmed that promise the Doctor made was referring to Susan right.

watch the whole thing again. youll find it

Stop while you're ahead.

He was inside each and every one of those dumb looking robots.

Yes.
Series 10 is a good starting point, you can start even with today's episode.

Admit it that scene of 12 running across the wheat field back into the city was one of the most kino moments in the shows history.

>tfw this episode made me realize that Bill can actually be kinda qt in an unconventional, uncomfortable way

How old is Bill meant to be? Since she looks like a fucking 40-50 years old

>Humans are now a slave race because they have no money to offer

Also whoever was the engineer for not being able to identify loss to the robots was a retard.

Requesting the robot face with a loss edit.

Damn you Moffat, it's cheap way to raise view count

absolutely terrible episode
FUCK this show

I believe that I want Bill to slobber on my slimy cock

that woman (?) is a chore to look at

This episode was absolute fucking shit

for the record, I thought last week was pretty kino

I kind of wanted to see him running back to the tardis with the whole city blowing up in the background

Enjoyed that episode more than I thought I would, despite the whole "Wiping their memory so live together" ending, first half was a nice flesh out for Bill and The Doctor and how they'll interact, already prefer Bill to most companions desu.

Also, I am liking the Hartnell feel to these episodes, the end leading into the next is a nice touch though I bet Briggs is shitting it for Big Finish shoe ins.

Once again an ep with a good concept was ruined by "le human colonists are ignorant" cliche yet again. The episode was so good until the little boy turned up then I knew it was about to take a U-turn. And what was with the wacky camerawork? When 12 said "he fancied me" why did the camera linger on him for like 10 seconds? I thought doctor who had one of the biggest BBC budgets, couldn't they afford a decent editor?

Nardole :^)))

7/10
GOAT MUSIC
GOAT CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN BILL AND DOCTOR
GOAT VISUALS

CRAPPY SIDE CHARACTERS THOUGH
THE ENDING WAS SHIT.

So Doctor Who TV had this in their teasers yesterday:

"3. My favorite bit: the comical take on Emergency Program One."

...Where was this?

episode was shite, Capaldi deserves better

My stream fucked up, so I missed the middle. It was basically happiness patrol, wasn't it?

It was a homosexuality joke.
You had 10 seconds to realise that it's a joke and laugh.

I think this felt like a really Doctor Who episode. Morffeus wasn't lying when he said the stories were back to essentials.

no, because Happiness Patrol was good

The next episode feels like The Beast Below Victorian version.

That episode was shite.

Please for the love of fuck can Bill just be a 1 season companion. It's just pandering to tumblr fags and all those other cunts who think they're who the showrunners should listen to purely because they're fucking louder than everyone else.

What a good episode.

All apart from the ending. If maybe it had shown the doctor reprogramming the bots instead of "and then I did x" it would have flown better.

>My stream fucked up, so I missed the middle

Same :/ Just gonna wait and watch a rip first next week.

Agreed on everything aside from your use of caps

Confirmed, she is.

It'd be like fucking a cheesegrater.

>not liking Bill

Nah that's a load of shite. Regency era London exists at the end of the era when the city had a population of 'black poor' which went into decline after slavery was fully abolished between 1808 and 1833 as they all began to emigrate to places like Sierra Leone. During the 18th century, Lord Mansfield had declared that a slave who fled from his master could not be taken by force in England, nor sold abroad. Up in Mile End, Stepney, Paddington, and St Giles, there were populations of blacks living amongst whites, The majority of these people did not live as slaves, but as servants to wealthy whites. Many became labelled as the "black poor," defined as former low-wage soldiers, seafarers and plantation workers.
There were bunches of black campaign groups in London at the time as well, like the Committee for the Relief of the Black Poor, and the Sons of Africa.

Still, the population was relatively small when compared to South Asians and East Indians (lascars) who were also sometimes referred to as 'black', leading to confusion.

Famous black people in Britain during this time include Pablo Fanque, Olaudah Equiano, Ottobah Cugoano and Joanna Vassa.

Both her and 12 are gone at end of season. They are starting clean after the Moff leaves.

You don't actually know anything about London history.

>goat conversations

Doctor: Explains something
Bill: LOL I'M SO RANDOM

Every. Single. Cunting. Time.

>there's broadband, watch a movie

Jesus christ the voice volume is too damn low! it's hard to fucking hear what their saying half the time.

I could kiss you

I usually re-watch a new episode later in the evening.

Not this time.

shut up cunt

She is not random, She Just don't want to fuck doctor. until regeneration

what's that got to do with Emergency Program One? EPO was the thing that took Rose back home in The Parting of the Ways m8

turn up your tv dumbass

>Famous black people in Britain during this time include Pablo Fanque, Olaudah Equiano, Ottobah Cugoano and Joanna Vassa.

So no one then?

Let me guess, you are clarafag?

Thought so too during the machine reprogramming bit. Otherwise it was normal.

idk boss that was the only line i could think of that relates to that. just suggesting that maybe that's what they were referring to?

No, I'm a decentepisodefag

Enjoy the episode quite a bit, but the third act felt a tad schlocky and it was a bit distracting. Visuals, music and acting from Capaldi and Macke were really good though. They should definitely bring the direct back for Season 11.

Not sure how to feel about Episode 3. Hope it sticks the landing.

What?

What did he mean by this?

The Female Anglo Wall effects all roastie scum, even the half-caste quintessentially British ones.

Can Guarantee you Dollards episode will be one that shits on white men, while praising non whites.

never forget

Bill's innocence is CUTE

CUTEEEEEEEEEE

Doctor is white

You're right, she's not, saying this quirky shit hasn't been random for years but it's still being portrayed as such.

And you can pull off a companion not wanting to fuck the doctor (which should be every one but they're never gonna stop doing it) and not have her shitty attempts to be "LOLWTF?!" i.e. Donna

torrent anyone?

There's innocence and there's being dumb.

Not a bad episode, got early nuWho vibes

It took him 7 years but Moffat finally created a likeable, realistic feeling companion who doesn't just rely on being gorgeous and quippy.

Bill is Donna-tier.

HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY!

>famous people
>famous

Shit episode. LOL EMOJIS

>Ctrl+ F "Ark in Space"
>0 results
>same in last thread

What the fuck is wrong with you, do you guys even watch Doctor Who.

Not my fault you're fucking historically illiterate son.

Loss Edit please.

i mentioned The Ark in the last thread and I was actually referring to The Ark in Space, just got confused.

docs.google.com/document/d/107k4dkqOM_G_4p6eZR90y8Nla1NEiKgB1qMkMmv8Yz0/edit?usp=sharing

When Bill said "What is this?" in the pod scene, I said, "Indomitable, that's what it is."

To nobody

Cause I was alone

Ayo I missed the episode today. Was it any good?
ALSO TORRENT WHERE

She has no control over that. But he's an alien so it doesn't count. She'll still go for the white men are evil lulz.