What do you do in a situation like this? You play along hoping they let you go eventually...

What do you do in a situation like this? You play along hoping they let you go eventually, or jump on them an try to kill them? Fuck me. This is why I will never start a family. What if I won't be able to protect them at some point. Fuck this world.

>What do you do in a situation like this?

Don't be a librul pussy and carry a gun.

You look for your shot and take it. Or you play along and get away, and then track them down and poison them.

They are consenting to death by acting in that way.

this will be an epic gun thread buddy

i don't think i would stop my car at all, just keep going or stop and when they stop adn get out of the car i would hit it and try to get a bit of a head start

what movie you cryptic fags?

Nocturnal animals

Realistically, if I was the dad, I'd have to sacrifice myself. You act nonchalant, but as soon as you see an opportunity, strike against the strongest or most dangerous guy of the group. You shout to your wife and daughter to run for it.

While they're running off into the desert and hopefully hide in a safe place, the 3 guys are beating the shit out of me. I might be able to take 1 one of them down if I bite their throat or use a rock to bash their head in. If I'm lucky, I can snag a tire iron as a weapon to hold off the other 2.

THIS

They were uber-fucked to have stopped. Better to just keep going with a blown tire.

Realistically, any idiot whose gonna drive a lone highway at night with his attractive wife and daughter is just begging to get his family murdered. I've seen enough events from America's Most Wanted that shit goes down in that type of setting.

>Realistically, any idiot whose gonna drive a lone highway at night with his attractive wife and daughter is just begging to get his family murdered.

Not really. People drive lone highways at night all the time, usually on road trips. It's perfectly safe, it's probably more dangerous to walk through any city in broad daylight.

>Realistically, if I was the dad, I'd have to sacrifice myself. You act nonchalant, but as soon as you see an opportunity, strike against the strongest or most dangerous guy of the group. You shout to your wife and daughter to run for it.

Realistically, you could get them to scatter if you were violent enough quickly enough. Realistically, one guy doesn't beat three guys even if he's well trained. But yes, you have the only reasonable response here.

Have you heard the term 'shy like a tiger'?

Hit first and be balls out aggressive

Humans can chimp out. The trick that a lot of assholes use is the immediate overreaction, a mild chimping, so you back down. You can either respond like an ape, which is how they want, and back down. Or you can respond like an animal, and punch their solar plexus. Or you can respond like an angel and neither back down or fight. But this usually lets them get a sucker punch in.

We should be clear: there is nothing wrong with sucker punching someone who has threatened you. It's not actually sucker punching.

The problem is that most people, like me, aren't used to fighting and freeze up.

Carry a Gun or a Knife, go out fighting. Seen to many ISIS videos to know I never want to be taken alive.

Yes. This happened to me.

But the /second/ time you are punched in the face or the gut, it's not a big deal. The shock is that a human decided to be violent, the pain and injury is not so much.

And you'll be dealing with people who always get the other person to back down. They don't expect anyone to stand up to them. That's why they act like they have a sandy dildo up their butts all the time.

The trick is to never give them a good take.

>Realistically, any idiot whose gonna drive a lone highway at night with his attractive wife and daughter is just begging to get his family murdered

Thank god I don't live in such a third world country

It depends on what city. At least in the broad daylight, there's plenty of witnesses and the cops aren't too far off.

I've gone on road trips across the country at night plenty of times, but I'm a single dude. No fucking way would I risk traveling at night if I had my family with me and there's no quick response from cops and/or paramedics in case of an emergency.

No, I've never heard of that phrase before, but I get what you mean.

And yeah, being a violent bloodthirsty guy is the only feasible way to have thugs back down. If they see that you're batshit psycho and that you have every intention of maiming or even killing them, it's better to retreat than fight.

If I knew they didn't have guns, I'd go ballistic with a tire iron or some other implement that I know can fuck them up. I carry roadside flares so I can probably burn the eyes of one of them.

>implying that First World countries don't have the risk of killings, rapes, and muggings
No place in the world is 100% perfect.

The dad should've just called it a night and had his family stay in a hotel. Or at least travel in a busy thoroughfare where there's other people instead of the middle of nowhere.

What happened and did you win the fight?

/thread
Felt nothing but disappointment in the father watching this. Isn't it freaking TEXAS they're in?

The one thing I could truly respect about this scene was the impending sense of doom. The tension was in the air and you really wanted the guy and his family to find a way out.

When they failed to signal that cop, that was the point of no return. They knew right then and there that they weren't going to be saved.

I lost the first one, because when hit on the nose I immediately began weeping and ran away.

Second time it happened, I just punched the guy back, and he fucked off.

I don't count these as fights, just 'brinkmanship'.

What film/TV Show is this image from?

Anybody gonna post a video or is this le epic le reddit le circlejerk general?