MST3K IS DEAD

>GoT references
>Furiosa/Mad Max references
>fucking white male jokes
>South Park references
>Tim and Eric references
>Annoying Gypsy drop-ins for female ""humor""

And the jokes are too dense and the voices are too similar and it feels like Zombie Simpsons

I illegally downloaded the entire thing then deleted it all after 5 minutes

Also, I cried

I will agree that the more recent references took some getting used to but I'll say what I said during the Mike years:
Any MST3K is better than no MST3K

>Any MST3K is better than no MST3K

Except this isn't MST3K

I sure am glad the Simpsons never went off the air!

I looked past his nu-male face and gave it a try. Its hot garbage and Patton Oswalt is steaming hot dogturd. I tried to watch his latest standup as well to give it a fair chance,but it was just "blah blah straight white males!! Trans pro-Xhe/Xer non-binary meme words, i mean cmon ppl its 2017!"

Yeah it's such a tragedy. You should kill yourself

Ok I will. But lets do it together and yougo first okay?

Is yougo first a crowdfunding platform?

It's just alright. Watchable despite its limitations, like darts.

Wait... really?

>yougo first
Sounds like a great idea
We could make it to resurrect a bunch of old beloved shows.

We could half ass it, lose all of its character and charm, and then pocket the money. It would be great

>This is new and different and wah-wah-wah I hate it!

You're an imbecile. "Cry Wilderness" is one of the best MST3K episodes ever.

Ever.

>MST3K
>money

Pick one.

Loves of Hercules was pretty funny desu senpai

>shitty pop culture references
oh wow it's just like classic MST3K

>5.8 million
>plus whatever Netflix gave them
>with a show that has 0 production value and a set that cost almost nothing

lol, this

just because you get the references now doesn't mean the old episodes weren't topical as fuck

>Netflix
>gave them

LOL

Funnier than the overrated Manos: The Hands of Fate episode at least

>netflix isnt paying for its "original content"

Protip: MST3K was always shit.

>they're watching TV still

It's like you cunts never Learn

not sense 9/11 have I been so devestated

Yeah. They'll give money to House of Cards, OITNB, and other big money makers.

Do you know how many Netflix exclusives there are?

Netflix gave MST3K jack shit.

You really are an dumbass.

I wish I could see these movies on the real MST3K. They picked some perfect ones.

tbqhwy

>moving the goalposts
>acting like they barely broke even putting together a show that cost almost nothing to make

stfu

This. People bitch about everything. The only threads on here that people start to talk about shit they actually like are threads about tits.

Fuck you its still funny.

I'm enjoying it although I'm only 5 episodes in. Its certainly not any worse than some of the weaker old mst3k episodes. I've also probably watched every old mst3k episode at least 3 times.

>people actually defended this crap when it came out

why is every character white?

I piss shit.

As someone who has never watched the show before season 11, I went back and watched a few of the old "best" episodes, and it's literally the same shit. The jokes are SLIGHTLY faster and just as good (and bad). The old skits are also really lame, just like the new ones.

You people are idiots.

>Tim and Eric references
really? what were they?

I think it's just as mediocre as ever. Rifftrax and RLM are superior friend simulators.

>mst3k never referenced shows before!!

you just didn't get them you fucking kiddo

>He's a tits guy

>mst3k making pop culture references
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Gypsy is bad tho. I'm a few episodes in and she's yet to make a funny comment.

What do you mean dead OP?

Are you implying MST3K was ever "good"? Because it unironically was not ever in any way good

18+

I havent' watched this show yet but patton oswalt is generally a pretty solid standup, a friend dragged me to see him once before I knew who he was and he savagely berated a heckler for about ten minutes solid.

I think you might be a triggered faggot.

Are you fucking stupid? It aired from 88-99. I'm 26. I watched a few as a kid, but I'm not going to pretend like I understood any of the references so it really doesn't count as watching.

I'm positive anyone who thinks the old stuff is better watched it as a kid and pretended to get it just to fit in.

The new Crow and Servo are alright, the nu-male jew host kind of brings it down.

is this really bad bait or are you fucking serious?

the old references on the old show, at the time, were current.

I really hope it's bait and you're not this stupid.

I literally paid $250 for this

myopic tard

Gypsy is the absolute worst thing on it, every line is terribly delivered, bland as fuck and they didn't make any effort to make it sound like it was recorded in the same place or even the same day as the rest of the riffs

>3 minute song between faglicia and meme faggot harris

D R O P P E D

I could have forgiven it, if it was funny but wtf

how does it feel being worse off than this guy?

This.

There was one in Time Travelers as I recall.

>five poorly hidden cuts during a two minute Felicia/Patton segment

What the fuck?

Patton kept trying to slit his wrists during filming

They couldn't help murdering a few wives and engaging in coitus with some elderly gentlemen during the shoot and it had to be cut

>I will agree that the more recent references took some getting used
the thing is that most, if not all, of the references will be completely lost on the audience in a couple of years

>why does a show for modern audiences has modern references

That's what RiffTrax is there for.

well to be fair he was in a bad place, trump did murder his wife.

>Annoying Gypsy drop-ins for female ""humor""
Oh lord.

>savagely berated a heckler for about ten minutes solid.
Always the worst kind of comedians. They can't just make a joke at them and move on, their ego is so fragile they have to attack some drunk idiot for half their time on stage until they're satisfied.

>not having your parents explain the stuff that was above your head.

because hodgson is back, watch some episodes from the post-season 5 era and you'll see a bigger difference in the quality

the thing about the old mst3k is that they used broad references that a lot of people would get, this new season's references are incredibly narrow and will be lost on the majority of the audience

>He's a hispanic

you are correct, dumb people don't realize its a cash grab

It's not new and different at all, it's the same shitlib garbage you see fucking everywhere.

All the ones I watched had Mike as the host. It's literally the same shit.

And the only reason they gave "jokes time to breath" in the old show was because they had less writers coming up with jokes. It wasn't even done on purpose.

It would have had jokes coming just as fast if it had more writers.

you're right, it's like one of those fan made star trek shows, it's similar to the real thing but by the end of the day it's just fan fiction

>triggered
So special snowflakes reached a breaking point and now theyve devolved into literally "NO, UR TRIGGERED!" after being berated with this insult for the past 4 years?

Hilarious. Maybe comics should, i dunno, make original comedy instead of spouting political propaganda? Just food for thought.

MMMMM

THIS SHIT SURE TASTES GOOD! I MUCH PREFER IT TO JUST FINDING SOMETHING ELSE TO EAT

Thimbleweed Park was better

I hate people who think like this.

>references to modern culture
The old ones did this all the time. You guys need to find productive ways to spend your time.

Don't they do that same kind of cringey stuff on RiffTrax too now?

I'm so torn with the Hydra. On one hand the mechanical monster looks awesome, yet it's so fucking terrible when Hercules "fights" it. And then it just dies after one of the heads is cut off.

everything is a cash grab you fucking child.

>this new season's references are incredibly narrow and will be lost on the majority of the audience

What's the weather like in your alternative reality?

>MST3K MAKING CONTEMPORARY REFERENCES?!?!??!?!?!?

What the fuck did you expect faggot? Did you ever even watch the show? Should they have only written jokes about 90's pop culture to appease belligerent whiny sjws like you?

they've always done that. you're just a friggin dingus

do you think lightning would strike the same in every multiverse?

most comedians don't spout political propaganda, just meme faggots say they do, post shit from the daily show and CURRENT YEAR man, and even that's stretching it.

you probably believe louis ck talks about black breeding grounds in all of his shows, when he says nigger more than anyone.

>Maybe comics should, i dunno, make original comedy instead of spouting political propaganda?
yeah we wouldn't want to trigger sensitive faggots like you huh.

you ever think that if you held more intellectually honest personal and political views you wouldn't have to constantly censor yourself from comedians that may upset you with their rhetoric?

It wasnt ever good

If you know all this it means you watched it. Why did you watch it?

I'm watching it right now. breddy comfy.
exactly.

I've never gotten where to "start" with MST3K, any essential kino episodes of the old series?

The show is surprisingly good. I expected shit but they kept much if the same humor save Tom servos weird ass old man humor from the original. But there are too many jokes that rely on timing that doesn't work, sometimes the joke coming a moment before the actual object being joked about appears in screen.

Dont bother, none of it is funny. Tryhard shit for kids.

"Manos"

With the mike years. Joel sucks.

Old MST3K had everything from broad references to jokes only people in the nearby Minneapolis area would get. What are you on about. This was clearly done with a much broader audience in mind. If you have an even passing knowledge of pop culture you'd get the vast majority of them.

This. It's pretty faithful to the original. I liked it even though I expected it to be a steaming pile of shit considering Felicia camelface and Patton killed his wife Oswalt. Maybe my opinion will change once I watch more episodes.

ITT: desperately contrarian children that haven't actually watched MST3K

wow Sup Forums really gets triggered by everything