Lindelof: DUDE THERES NO EXPLANATION ITS JUST GOD

>Lindelof: DUDE THERES NO EXPLANATION ITS JUST GOD
>me: woahh truly the best show of this decade

It's more like

>Lindelof: The show is about the characters like dude trust me it has really sad music and they're crying like dude.. fuck character development have supernatural twists instead.. but remember.. characters

>average fanboy: woahh so deep others just don't get it you want answers? Holy shit what a pleb!! Good writing? LOL fucking pleb stick to game of thrones!!!

>I want to make a thread of this kino but I'm retarded and mistakingly thought I had to meme shit opinions to get people to post in my thread

Saged

wow the pixies song is on AGAIN!?! time to cry!!!

I love how he names the black baby "lily" and patty is just BASED

bumped ;D

its just so deep how the show constantly shits on that preacher dude and hes all like "the book of job is great!" and keeps setting himself up to get shit on.

I love where is my mind, but god damn did they overuse the shit out of that song in S2.

Still good though. It works in every scene.

What is going on here?

It's more like
>netflix shills: yeah 13 reasons why is totally watchable and not the cringiest shit you'll ever see Iron flop it's not that bad haha THIS CHARACTER SHOW WITH LOW KEY SUPERNATURAL ELEMENENTS IS SHIT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SPOONFEED YOU
>average fanboy: not going to watch that crap friendo, go away

>its a kevin scene and theroux just holds the same expression he always holds but the music is telling us what hes feeling

such a great actor

13 reasons why actually is watchable though, dickhead

>dude its not about the departening or the constant supernatural elements it'll throw around to force character development! It's about the characters, entirely!

>the vessel is a movie about people still not quite over the loss of all the kids in a town a decade prior and how they can't move on because there's nothing to move on to
>DUDE FUX DAT WHERES THE SUPERNATURAL ELEMENTS

LINDELOFED

DUDE CHARACTERS LMAO

no it's like this:

>hbo: this book doesn't explain how it happened just how people dealt with it
>lindelof: can i turn it into lost 2.0 after season 1 then?
>hbo: what does that mean?
>lindelof: we open on an ancient cave with a pregnant lady....
>hbo: uhhhhh...
>lindelof: no wait, bear with me here!
>season 2 completes it run
>hbo: well that didn't work so well, we'll uhh, get back to you.
>one year later
>hbo: you have 8 episodes to wrap this shit up
>lindelof: oh okay, something something a flood, apocalypse, uhh we open in the past with a village of people....
>hbo: we don't care, you have 8 episodes. christ, this is a bigger disaster than john from cincinnati.

Fucker fell into his own trap while doing so well.

Leftovers should've been normal drama set after supernatural event that NEVER gets explained.

It simply happened and people are trying to cope with it.

This whole "afterworld trips" nd MC suddenly not dying is shit.

>aliens beamed everyone on their spaceship
There you go.
Is the show better now? Can you enjoy it now that your autism has been put to rest?

>OP: tehe I posted it again!

>DUDE ITS BOUT CHARACTERS LMAO
>every character is just one note depressed fuck that gets obligatory cryface moment
>main character is DUDE IM CRAZY Jack 2.0

>lindelof pitches season 3
>HBO clears ten episodes
>lindelof submits scripts
>there's about 2 hours worth of plot lines dealing with kevin's forbidden tattoos
>HBO reduces authorization to 8 episodes

but then it just would've been the vessel.

>guy can't appreciate a show that isn't straight forward
>muh character develupmint
every time

>it's the journey not the destination
>hurr durr

Its funny how often people on Sup Forums confuse "competent" with "straight forward."

John from Cincinnati is an example of a show that was very competent while not being straight forward at all.

How did Leatherface McGee ever score a Theoroux-tier man? Is this the greatest mystery of the show?

shes a really, really, really good shrink

But there isn't really anything supernatural going on. The whole time everything can be explained. Not since the departure.

Fool me once (LOST) shame on Lindelof
Fool me twice (Prometheus) shame on me
Fool me... you can't get fooled again (Leftovers)

dude accept the mystery lmao

LOL

>start watching season 2
>LOSTesque bullshit
>niggers everywhere

Where have all the Leftovers haters been before this week?

I swear most Leftovers threads seemed so positive during last seasons airings and afterwards

>kevin comes back to life twice

just the biggest example

There is one faggot who is obsessed with Lindelof, who posts this shit.

so usually no one else has to?

nice try damon you aren't fooling anyone

Like fucking clockwork.

why are you so butthurt damon?

both those times have a slight grounding in reality. the first time he took poison and had the antidote injected so he came back to life. the second time the bullet passed through him. the second time is ridiclious of course but its not like magic.

>and had the antidote injected so he came back to life
That didn't happen, Virgil emptied the syringe before he killed himself.

>and had the antidote injected

It was cyanide, not only is there no antidote, the crap the magical negro was going to inject him with, he just sprayed on the floor and blew his brains out.

You don't just stand up from any sort of chest wound, be it through-and-through or anything else.

And we're not even mentioning the fucking afterlife sequences.

One guy is mad that people enjoy things

kek this is the type of person who shits on the leftovers

13 reasons why is terrible and its still better than this trash

Spotted the literal middle schooler

>And we're not even mentioning the fucking afterlife sequences

Well I mean the other stuff is tricky but those can obviously be explained as all just happening in Kevin's head

Kevin was shot in the gut, not the chest.

I know Bates Motel and the Strain didn't work out the way you wanted, Carlton. Doesn't mean you have to take it out on your old friend.

>all just happening in Kevin's head
Don't know if you're legitimately hypothesizing or just false-flagging shitter

This show is definitely not going to be "DUDE it was all a dream LMAO"

Kevin really died, twice, and came back twice, and that's part of the mystery

They're all dead. It's purgatory.

The end.

again

>This show is definitely not going to be "DUDE it was all a dream LMAO"

no, this time it'll be God Did It

>you: wooooow I'm such a faggot, please insert more dicks inside my anus

I'm no Lindelof fan but he's really turning it around with The Leftovers.

I believe JJ and Drew Goddard are the real shitters; everything they touch is horseshit. Unfortunately Lindelof has been involved with them on every piece of shit with his name on it.

>no, this time it'll be God Did It
What ever will it be im already disappointed by the end of first episode.
I really hoped Lindelof learned how to write a fucking ending, but nope, he already fucked it up and we got 7 episodes left, amazing.

the negro specifically says he was shot in the chest in s03e01

but hey, lindelof.

>he already fucked it up and we got 7 episodes left, amazing.

how many times are you going to keep shilling this show?

>Lindelof: DUDE WE DON'T REVEAL KNOWLEDGE THAT THE CHARACTERS ALL HAVE UNTIL AFTER SEVERAL EPISODES TO GIVE YOU THE ILLUSION OF DEVELOPMENT FOR BOTH PLOT AND CHARACTERS
>me: whoa dude pure kino, I better call anyone who doesn't like this reddit

he hasn't turned anything around. he's doing the same crap he always has done, now he's just using extremely dramatic music. lol

reminder kevin died s01e01

wife's son shot him in the head for cheating on laurie

everything since, including the departening, has been a DMT dream.

DUDE LINDELOF LMAO

literally obsessed

>I believe JJ and Drew Goddard are the real shitters; everything they touch is horseshit. Unfortunately Lindelof has been involved with them on every piece of shit with his name on it.
Explain Prometheus then.
Still his worst work is Star Trek into Darkness which takes a piss on everything from the characters to the plot.

dude, what if, dude. Dude. DUDE

WHAT IF

god makes dreams

calm down damon

Yeah, a large part of the appeal is thing like music direction which Lindelof can also take credit for.

Note I said direction, not composition, I know who Max Richter is autists

Name a better show currently on air.
i'll wait.

the americans

hes the showrunner, why do people try to claim hes off limits in threads about his shows?

also the show does show kevin shot in the gut in the second season then one episode later the guy who shot him is saying something different than what was shown.

Basically the "purple" (actually white) light from LOST.

>dude I'm justified in watching utter shit because I can't find anything better on

Into Darkness hmmm, who directed that one again? Oh yeah.

Alex Kurtzman was also on board for that, another shitter.

Prometheus was Jon Spaihts, obviously. Lindelof was brought on to add to it, but the bulk of the bullshit is Spaihts. And with Ridley the way he is who fucking knows just how much of that shit is really Lindelof.

No wonder you guys don't understand Leftovers

Some men have all the luck.

here we see lindelof trying to salvage his career

no, that's just a paid shill that lindelof hired

hahaha good one user

you're the same guy from before why do you keep making these threads if you're the minority? go make a fucking subreddit you loser

He's a manlet though.

I saw her on an episode of frasier and she was pretty hot when she was younger desu.

the frizzy hair looks like shit on her now that she's old

>hes the showrunner, why do people try to claim hes off limits in threads about his shows?
Not a single person ever claimed this. But all the people who hate this show seem to be butthurt former LOST fans who haven't moved on.

>implying

dude's career is over and hes been all up in Sup Forums's shit for years before getting laughed off all other social media. Hes doing his own shilling.

Kek

Lindelof is doing the exact same things here as he did in lost though. How is lost not relevant?

>average height
>manlet

First two seasons were KINO and some of the best television on air, but this new one felt a little bit over the top and absurd

the thread is a samefag hating on the show

>Lindelof is doing the exact same things here as he did in lost though.
LOST was touted as a mystery show, implying every strange plot element would be resolved by the end and make sense. The Leftovers wasn't. In fact, they even chose a song called "Let the Mystery Be" for the second season theme just for the thicker viewers.

That doens't change how leftovers is literally lost2.0

Whats with cuckoldry overload in this show?

Kino is such a Reddit word you butt hurt redditor

>Lindelof everywhere

Christ dude.

I mean I know the LOST ending really hurt your feelings and stuff but... damn.

Obsessed with the guy.

he did that to cover his ass when he doesn't explain anything and/or the explanations he gives are fucking stupid (dog guy)

does everyone have memory loss or something?

have you seen lindelof?

lindelofposter has been doing it for a while. mentally ill are attracted to this board i guess.

the fanbase of the leftovers are early 20somethings and teens who either even conscious for lost or dumb enough to buy that "muh journey" shit.

why are you replying to yourself lindelof

citation needed

i hope all the leftover threads turn into lindelof shitposting just to make the shills mad

>who either even conscious for lost

go to bed lindelof poster