/mhg/ Milo Hate General

"I don't write “Blacks only” on dating profiles. That's rude. I write “Don't contact me if you know who your dad is." -Milo Yiannopoulos

Now that his account is banned from twitter, we can finally be free from the subversive greaseball Milo Yiannopoulos. Follow these steps to rid him from this board.

1. First, we have to remove him from this board. Derail any and all "Based Milo" threads on this board
2. Educate all newer members who like him about his money grabbing, drama creating, cock sucking ways.
3. Spread on social media that Milo is an embarrassment to the conservative movement and can only hurt Trump, and we don't want him back

Good riddance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXfM5QVernQ
archive.is/wNn64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumping milo hate pictures

He's fucking annoying, the worship of him on here is cringey

Even tried ruining the alt right

Good riddance

Jews detected.

Get the fuck off, you're obvious. Milo is great and he does the Lord's good work.

>"I don't write “Blacks only” on dating profiles. That's rude. I write “Don't contact me if you know who your dad is."

I'm gonna miss that faggot.

Such a fucking cunt. That gym post pushed me over the edge, as a former fatass, that really pissed me off.

Plus he only hates Islam because 'le against gay pride'. Such a cunt.

>Joshua Goldberg

Isn't that the kike who made most of the Zyklon Ben edits?

>le divide and conquer
Nice try.

Milo is a literal degenerate.

Fuck off Shillary Clinton

I just hate how self centered he is and how degenerate in public too.

>hating milo

le ebin contrarian maymay

>it's a "stormcucks act just as subversive as they claim Jews are"
nazism lost and Hitler was a drug addicted retard, get over it

>All these huffpost shills hating on Milo

No way buddy. His gay little act is as follows:

>Debate with mentally ill caricature of a liberal
>He/she/xe says something like "Disarm police!, Every white person is racist!, Anyone that looks at me is raping me!
>He says logical things that any conservative would say if they were in the same position
>TheDonald goes "xddd Based milo duz it agan boyz"

I don't care. I like Milo. He's a good guy just for the massive butthurt he generates for the left.

Yes. Isn't it funny that people who fight big jew or big banks always ends up being branded as Nazis?

Pro-tip. The same people who made the Zyklon Ben edits are the same people who are branding Sam Hyde as a Nazi.

Apparently if you fight SJW in real life you get paid trolls who will live and breath trying to make you look like a Nazi.

Stay made liberal

>Letting a degenerate, flamboyant money hungry clown be the face of Sup Forums

He's got sellout glazed in cum on his forehead

>the Lord's work

If you're implying Christianity, then nah, he's got some self improvement to do first.

Milo may be a degenerate nigger-loving faggot but he's our degenerate nigger-loving faggot.
Fuck off

Kek,

OP is shilling for Milo. Yet another thread about him, bad or good, only serves to further the self-aggrandizement.

>He's a good guy just for the massive butthurt he generates for the left.
Further proof the that "alt-right" is only interested in childish provocation, aka trolling, and not interested in actual political discourse or furthering the aims and ideology of the right. Autistic manchildren like Milo and his followers are the cancer killing the right. There is nothing right in any sense of that word about this man or about calling people funny names on the internet.

jesus christ he's using liberal fat shaming tactics

at least that fat guy is working to get thinner, for fucks sake don't make fun of him.

Is he genuinely this retarded?

More Milo hate pictures

I like Milo.

>t. christian

Wow, jealous much?

thanks m8, keep it up

Proof that gym culture is gay

I'm genuinely confused about how that's hypocritical

Lol Milo said in your picture he was going to try playing games, then tries it, and calls anita out on her bullshit.

What's your point autist?

>is a Jew
>is a fag
>sucks black dicks

You could say he incorporates everything I hate about modern society. Fuck him.

#FreeMilo

Is succeeding, fuck off leftist cuck, Conservatives are winning on all fronts again, and there's Nadda you can do about it.

How is this hate it's funny as fuck
fat people working out makes no fucking sense at all just diet

he's 100% right on this

Anita
>Claims to be an avid gamer
>Isn't

Milo
>Doesn't claim to be an avid gamer
>Tries it out

Ohhhhhh shit, you sure caught him out there!!!! Such logic.

hyp·o·crit·i·cal
ˌhipəˈkridək(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: hypocritical
behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

They should add being a fag cuckservative pandering to alt-right aspies to that definition

So he's a fat guy actually willing to do something about his condition as opposed to sitting on his ass all day, but he still gets hate.

hide milo threads, ignore milo posts, ban milo posters

what the fuck was the person thinking when they pieced this image together?

You really know nothing about self help do you?
If you weigh that much you risk damaging your joints, you need to drop to safer weights before hitting the gym. You must be fat as well hahahaahahahahahaha

>Milo hate being pushed at full strength here
Pretty clear someone somewhere doesn't want to us united

Bernie does it to everyone that votes for him.

And it works, because he's a gay Jew, so they can't play their usual "privilege" card at him.

Tbf he shouldn't ever be that fat in the first place

Exactly. Milo and co. are more focused on "getting the evil SJW feminazis out of their manchild games" instead of actual politics even though Milo doesn't even like video games.

This is the Milo thread to end all Milo threads. That is why I am calling to derail all "based Milo" bullshit on this board

You want a black dick loving, money grabbing, drama starting fag to be the face of a movement? He wants attention

he's right you fucking idiots. that human blob 100% still eats enough for 4 adults when they get home, they stink because they can't reach their asshole and slime up all of the equipment. the gym is for maintaining or refining a fit or nearly fit body. that thing is just something other more disciplined people have to avoid.

>a-at least he's

wrong. he isn't and won't see results ever until he fixes his diet WHICH HE CAN DO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I wrote an entire thread on why people like Milo is ruining the right

We need to throw him out before he causes more damage to young conservatives and the overall movement.

100% bang on fellow leaf. It is the nu-pol manchildren that worship this guy.

I did not know that.

Supporting a fucking faggot... A disgusting cocksucker sodomite. We are better than this.

but he did literally the opposite of what he criticized her for
>never plays video games and is open about that
>tries them because he's writing about them

>Anita claims to be a video game expert while not playing them

It's about time Sup Forums stops sucking this faggot's dick all the time.

I fucking hate Sup Forums and every Sup Forumstard but I have to admit I am happy to see you fucks turn on this greasy disgusting sneaky fuck.

He's so cringey. I hope he never gets a twitter again

Boy the brainwashed liberal masses sure crawled out of the shithole today, all to attack a gay man because he's a conservative, got it.

Both Anita and Milo, two sides of the same childish arrested development coin, are both guilty of "behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case."

It's painfully obvious. Enemies of Sup Forums are probably realizing all they have to do is call someone a jew cuck and alot of the fools here turn on them.

I just like to observe this site and events related to it, and its pretty clear that Milo is being targeted, most likely by people who aren't even alt right

>our

Fuck that, I don't want anything claim to that degenerate kike faggot. He can fuck off to Reddit, he's their """celebrity""" now.

>You really know nothing about self help do you?

The other poster probably knows as much as you do about exercise science. Weight bearing exercises are recommended even for the obese, because it affects the composition of weight loss.

Obese individuals have more muscle due to carrying around the extra burden of adipose tissue, which we want to spare during weight loss, as it more metabolically active than fat.

Huge individuals aren't going to be able to perform the "big lifts" well, and joint issues are a concern, so you use lower weights with high rep ranges with isolation exercises. This isn't about exercise efficiency (low weights/high reps + isolation are a meme for gainz), but the goal is for muscle preservation on a caloric deficit without a huge physiological burden. Also, stretching is a good addition as sitting tends to chronically tighten things like hamstrings, leading to imbalanced lifts later on.

They can get stronger later, but every pound of muscle kept makes it that much easier once they get close to a target weight.

Cardio would be elliptical, swimming, or walking to reduce load bearing.

Diet is obviously the most important aspect of pure weight loss, but overall health requires a combination of exercise, diet, and mobility work.

Do not listen to

>Derail any and all "Based Milo" threads on this board
So you're going to bump them and give the attention seeking faggots what they want?

Polecat 71 1/2: Milo tweets no more #FreeMilo

youtube.com/watch?v=QXfM5QVernQ

rrrelevant

>most likely by people who aren't even alt right
Yeah no fucking shit. The alt-right and alt-right spastics like Milo and Drumpf have turned the right into just as big a shitshow laughing stock and as the contemporary left.
alt-right and SJW. Two sides of the same coin. This is not the left-right dichotomy but rather bickering between politically illiterate identity demagogues. I hope the new young generations of conservatives can find their way out of their assholes and back into relevant discourse. Stooping down to the left's level goes absolutely fucking nowhere.

Fuck off to reddit

This was also my objection. Giving ANY attention to a drama whore, only further forwards their position, because the nature of the attention is irrelevant to them. You'd think this would be more obvious to people, but Sup Forums seems to be trending younger these days with the constant influx of "new" people.

And remember where sage goes kiddos.

fuck off. the people supporting Milo are alt-right redditors, not Sup Forumstards.

What is wrong with CF? Usually everything he says is spot on and his opinion on the Alt-Right is true with Milofags being pathetic NuMales.

Buddy if you consider "based Milo" the leader of the alt-right movement then you are a neckbeard who cares more about menimism in video gaming more than actual politics. And fuck the term "alt-right". We are the right now, if you've watched any of the convention. "alt-right" suggests that our movement is a short, violent, temporary offshoot of real conservatism.

This

>profit directly off of talking about Sup Forums and being as degenerate as possible
fuck milo

you are degenerate

Fucking redditors

I don't like this fag he was funy at first but became old rather quickly

The thing now is even if i don't enjoy his contend i wouldn't want to "get rid" of his shit it's a far too jewish thing to do

Now kill ya seld faggot

Milo is a degenerate trying to co opt the right

Wait, why do people hate Milo for again?

Milo is a Jew opportunist. It's bullshit that he got banned from twitter, but I'm not particularly botherred by it and neither should anyone else here.

The only ones who actually "like" him are the plebs, and that's because they're fucking plebbit.

Get off my Sup Forums, you fucking niggers.

For every headline he gets "Alt right leader goes on racist Twitter rant" he makes Trump and all right wingers in the US look bad. And when he says "but i love sleeping with black men" then he makes us look like literal cucks and closet fags

ITT: Liberals lurking Sup Forums for the first time

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

>Jews detected
Milo is a fucking jew

Milo is the kike you're detecting.

b8, Milo is a true contrarian.

Fuck off, leftist cuck. Only you degenerates want your nigger-cock-loving faggot back.

Right, that'd be Milo.

Fuck off back to containment, losers.

He's trying to get faggotry accepted on the Right so that they'll still be around when the Left crumbles.

Really makes you think why Sup Forums sympathized so much with the spic fags in the Orlando attacks

That and now that Islam is on the rise they run to us to protect them since we are the only ones that stand up to their bullshit essentially using us for protection since Islam's treatment of fags isn't that good per say. Personally I say we throw them to the dogs those manipulative whores.

>Lets cause division amongst our political movement
gee i wonder who's behind this post

>why Sup Forums sympathized so much with the spic fags in the Orlando attacks
Top lel most people on here were idolizing the shooting making him a Brevik 2.0

Milo is the one causing division retard trying to split us on social values.

Leslie Ghostbusters sucked,deal with it.

>Reminder that in 2012 Milo was for banning trolls
archive.is/wNn64

So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right.

If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed.

For sure, the best we could ever hope for is a smattering of unpopular show trials. But if the internet, ubiquitous as it now is, proves too dangerous in the hands of the psychologically fragile, perhaps access to it ought to be restricted.

We ban drunks from driving because they’re a danger to others. Isn’t it time we did the same to trolls?

posting shit behind back. how brave.

Remember, the left is so scared of Milo that they need to constantly anti shill for him in there hopes of weakening his support among the right.

Nero is the champion we need.

Why was he banned from twitter ?
I mean, what was his tweet ???

Doesn't matter if you like him or if you hate him.

>Follow these steps to rid him from this board.
This is faggotry through and through.

missed that, what was it?

yep, but there are too many tweens and teens here now and 90% won't understand what you're talking about.

Willing to do something about it? Jesus, he must be eating a wheelbarrow just to maintain that size, he just has to eat less.
He probably thinks 'Ah, now I've had a workout, I'll reward myself with a KFC family bucket'.
It's beyond retarded.

Guy's got bad teeth, but duck hunt is amazing.
Call me a nostalgia gag all you want.

Nostalgiafag*
Fucking autocorrect