twitter.com/chriswheatley_/status/967828569505361920
youtube.com/watch?v=IroF0ItKgh4
youtube.com/watch?v=VCCfEVOohdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/6Flavs/status/967821370108399622

GARY IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolute disgrace

>arsenal have been pathetic

Kek. Look at how little Guardiola, the city players and fans all care about it too

Eternal embarrassment thread

City beat Arsenal? Who saw that coming?

At least we get a runners up medal.

Wenger loves this club? Shut the hell up he's inlove with the money. If he loves us he will leave tonight after this performance. He is a disgrace a fraud and robbing a living. The board need to man up grow a pair and sack this son of a bitch now I can't take another day.

LOL

>those shots of arsenal players at full time

im truly ashamed

Today the passing was shit, the attack was shit, the goalkeeping was shit, the formation was shit.

We got a medal at least.

>Those teeth

I always thought the stereotype was an exaggeration...

What you lot doing to cheer yourself up tonight

Mark Steve
@MarkSteveKE
22s23 seconds ago
Replying to @spencermorgan93 @piersmorgan

Retweet this picture until Wenger sees it.. @Arsenal retweet cc @piersmorgan #WengerOut.. For the sake of this kid please RESIGN.. thank you for the memories.. #ARSMCI #CarabaoCupFinal #CarabaoCup #EFLCup #AFCvMCFC

Laughing at arsenal

he's losing his milk teeth you fucking retard

only one more season, I know it’s quite the long wait still but cant you feel the excitement because there is a finite amount of time left until Wenger is finally gone ?

These players just dont care. Wenger just doesn't care anymore. I really feel ashamed to watch arsenal matches at this point, it's a boring team, >we dont press, cant build up play, the defense is shite and everyone involved, from board to staff to manager to players are absolute spineless.

Fuck this. I'm not even mad, I'm just really really resented.

Paki up lads, it's ogre

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The face of a crying kid with fucked up teeth gets Wenger to resign rather than all the protests for the last 3 years
Joke of a club

Why is everyone angry? WE REACHED A FUCKING CUP FINAL AND OUR BOYS GAVE IT EVERYTHING. SO WHAT IF WE LOST WE WON A SILVER MEDAL AND SILVER IS NOT THAT BAD.

Look at the olympics and how happy the athletes were to win silver medals. I don't understand why the attitudes in football is different. We should be proud to see the guys get to the final and get their medals. City were better, they deserve it. But at least the guys get something and we should happy about that.

surely he'll fuck off in the summer...SURELY

Wenger is killing more children than Nikolas Cruz

Also:
>Kolasinac
>Iwobi
>Bellendo
>Mustafi+Chambers
>Xhaka

wtf

IM TIRED WOBBIE

drinking Andy Gator and eating microwave chicken parmesans in bed while watching alabama highlight videos

Umm did Wenger resign?

comfy af

I didn't know you were in Sweden, Ty.

I’M SICK OF IT WOBBIE

I just wish City didn't take the foot off the gas and kept pressing until this game became even more ridiculous than Utd's 8-2

I hope Milan thrashes >us

lel never
;(

>kazeem

that dudes like 7 years old ya cretin

It's even worse for them.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/02/cavities-children-teeth/5561911/

These brits who are slating of our boys are probably the same idiots who would celebrate british curling team 4th place.

When Wenger goes this summer and the clearout begins, who is actually worth keeping?

Why won't Wenger leave? Is he deluded? Senile? What's up with him thinking the team will start winning without actually making any changes to the squad or tactics?

Nobody

Literally start again

Özil and Ramsey

>Celebrating 4th place

Well, this is an Arsenal thread.

WILSHERE

twitter.com/Squawka/status/967828572823056386

sanchez
obama
mickey

>traumatic childhood memory becomes an immortal meme.

cant take neville seriously when he goes on like that when he went to valencia and got chased after three months

That kid summed up the entire game.
What an absolute load of fucking stinking dogshit.
Been an Arsenal fan since I knew what footie was around 1990... this is by a fucking mile the most stressful time I've ever had as a Gooner, I am certain they're gonna give me another hernia or a blood clot in my brain or something because for fucking fucks sake.
I got pissed before the game because I knew what the fuck was likely to happen... and we've got to do all this bullshit all over again on Thursday.

For the first time ever in my life I'm Wenger out.
Fuck off.
I'm done.

is he wenger's nemesis?

Lads is Arsenal the equivalent of Atlético de Madrid in Spain?

twitter.com/gunnerblog/status/967829738193653761

>gundogan
>Bernardo silva
>fernandinho
>silva
And arsenal have xhaka. L. O. L.

Two years ago if someone told you Arsenal’s biggest hope for success was to avoid an early knockout in the Europa league you’d have said ______.

>For the first time ever in my life I'm Wenger out

People like you let us get to this point lad, should've been out when we won the FA Cup vs Hull so he could go with some dignity

>that whole convo

yeah right

closer to levante or santander

no i think Chelsea are

>Keep
Ramsey, Kosc, Holding, Monreal, Auba, Lacazette, Mkhi, Ozil, AMN

>Maybe
Wilshere, Bellendo, Mustafi

>Please load them out
>Cech, Ospina, Kolasinac, Chambers, Xhaka, Welbeck, Iwobi

the only players who need to go are Xhaka,Cech,Mustafi,Welbeck,Chambers,Holding and Iwobi.I’m a 100% certain that the rest will flourish under a proper tactical manager.

>we need should fix that then

Learn English

streamable.com/lidfm

Better quality of the Gary rape

The more i see them getting rekt, the more i like them.

i hold you if you hold me, crooked teeth man

I'm a sentimental cunt and I don't like change.
I'm as bad as Wenger.
It's bubbled over now and I'm seriously fucking vexed.
Losing to Ostersunds was just insane no matter what team we put out... you'd expect our under 23's to roll over a literally who from bumfuck Sweden since they're already getting paid 3 to 5 times more a week than the best Ostersunds players.

AC Milan too for fucks sake.
Got one of the worst draws.

>based holding

'no'

arseblog

@arseblog
8m8 minutes ago
More
Arsenal’s record in 2018:

D L D L W W L W L W L L

We’ve lost 6 times: to Nottingham Forest, Bournemouth, Swansea, Spurs, Ostersunds FK and Man City

Atlético won their 13-14 title on the last game of the season by drawing away at Camp Nou. Arsenal would cease to exist as a club if they had that kind of pressure heaped on them.

Arsenal only excel when they're running away with it.
There's a few instances where we won when we weren't expected to like the FA Cup.
We haven't run away with shit for a looong time.

more like Deportivo

For the first time in a long time I’m angry about our performance. Genuinely want to go outside and just unload on someone

The Arsenal Fan tv videos should be lit tonight

That is the most Arsenal image i've ever seen.

I think so too, not because of the loss of the cup so much but the manner of the loss.

Arsenal will do well not to get relegated next season.

Wonga doesn't understand the offside rule, unreal

twitter.com/chriswheatley_/status/967828569505361920

So based. Can't believe how much I loved him after the 8-2 window

all things considered arsenal are having a better season than my domestic major sports teams

David Ospina (39) completed more passes than Ramsey, Wilshere or Ozil.

topkek we will play against City again in thursday

in my fulham career mode on fifa arsenal got relegated in 2019 with the same squad they had at the start of the season. its 2029 and theyve been yo-yoing ever since

The Spurs Brain
@TheSpursBrain
22m22 minutes ago
Defeats at Wembley this season:
Spurs - 2
Arsenal - 3

Santi ;_;

Wow, no loyalty whatsoever, it seems. Kind of classless, if you ask me.

Just had to stop in this thread to comment about the absolute STATE of british teeth.

that is all

At least United fans will be upset that Man City have just won a trophy.

Not suprised.

Big if true

that’s a child who lost teeth and is growing his adult teeth

The one they won last year?

Was expecting a decent performance today from your lot but it wasn't to be.

He lost the confidence of the fans and he's lost the confidence of the players. It's apparent in every performance.

If Arsenal don't win the Europa league this season, Wenger should be out. Hell he should be out even if they win the Europa league.

>

thats not true though

He wasn't even at Spurs for 12 years.

Customer here. Laughing at you lot makes up for it

youtube.com/watch?v=IroF0ItKgh4
youtube.com/watch?v=VCCfEVOohdY

its time