>Ant Man and the Wasp
>New Mutants
>Dark Phoenix
>Deadpool 2
>Venom
>Aquaman

When will this meme end?

>New Mutants
Any chance for more Dafne this early on?

silly americans, they year doesn't have 13 months.

What meme?

It won't, you just need to look at this board to see how the manchildren love to bicker and argue about their kiddy films.

It'll only end when they stop making money and we live in a world where fast and furious 8 is breaking records - it won't ever happen

>Any chance for more Dafne this early on?

Im not sure how this would work out with the timelines but at the very least we will get more Anya

Trump will start a war with North Korea, they'll nuke LA, destroying Hollywood, and bringing the rise of foreignkino.

The call that saved Kino

Not gonna lie

I loved capeshit when I was younger, but all the milking in the 2010s made me hate it.

How is it possible to not become tired of it?

I 100% unironically am praying this happens. Seriously kill every SJW jew lover in LA

But what about Joe Rogan

I like it. It's pretty much a TV show at this point. Why would I be tired after seeing 20 episodes of a TV show?

he'll be in BC looking for mooses

>Venom
Not a thing, just a rumor.

So let's have a serious discussion. Will capeshit ever go away? Now that technology is up there enough to mass produce this kind of movies year after year will be seeing them forever from now on?

capeshit is here to stay until hollywood has a complete financial collapse (which will probably happen in the next 3 or 4 years)

that's not that many movies in a whole year, there's plenty other to watch.

>How is it possible to not become tired of it?
fucking beats me, i'm in the same boat as you. same plots over and over again to the point where there is no tension whatsoever in the story

It is a lot for tentpole blockbusters. Gone are the days of having a lot of options in that regard. There were superhero movies but also disaster movies and alien movies and war movies and westerns.

MCU will end as planned with the last Avengers movie. The suits know that after such a large dose of capeshit the people will need a cooldown period that's why they propping SW to be the next big cash cow universe. Prepare for 10 years of SW

>2018 will be the year we learn Han Solo prequel story
This is the one you should be afraid of

>(which will probably happen in the next 3 or 4 years)
actually? i am hoping so, but i haven't heard anything about this.

Problem is kids love it and the numbers grow every year. If one age group grows up and gets bored of it there are always more to take their places

Hate to say it but capeshit is here to stay

They only have 1 movie a year. That's nothing. Can't really make more than 1.

How do people actually watch capeshit TV shows? No budget for good effects, story is shit as you would expect, no famous actors.

Watched some Supergirl and Flash episodes and it's like Man of Steel or BvS without good fights.

Capeshit is inoffensive and every once in a while you get some halfway decent gems.

Hollywood's been dead for the longest while so might as well just let them milk this shit while they can.

I'm ready for Han's wife's son. Alimony made him a smuggler!

Yeah, that one is weird. Actual capeshit TV shows are complete garbage and there's no point to them because the movies themselve are in a TV show format. Reccuring casts, regular releases, overarching stories. It's a TV show.

But can you really push these stories as basic as they are forever? Or just mass reboot every 15 years?

FoX-Men is the only capeshit I will spend money on. Soapie as a lead in Dark Phoenix will probably be a disaster but New Mutants could be cool and I'm looking forward to DP2 for Josh Bro as Cable.

He got into smuggling because he saw brown kids in an evil empire country and couldn't help smuggling them out of it.
Shit, that actually sounds exactly like a nu-SW story.

>When will this meme end?

2022, when the 'multi-headed franchise' will be dominated by Star Wars and another space opera. Hopefully a new franchise, but probably Valerian, or Star Trek.

We'll see a few good films in the Logan mold, put supers in another genre, as the second blooming of capeshit.

But by 2022, it will be spaceshit.

>Venom
>happening

Kekkus Maximus.

>How is it possible to not become tired of it?

Just watch Snyder and Legion.

>Soapie as a lead in Dark Phoenix will probably be a disaster
Phoenix is not the lead of that story, though. Just the plot contrivance.

What stories? It's all about quips and banter and special effects. I barely even follow the story in those movies, who cares

>Can't really make more than 1.
theyll just start pumping out garbage spinoffs they adapt from the old EU

>Valerian
I want this to succeed but Luc Besson hasn't made a decent movie in two decades.

So when does Sup Forums predicts that videogame movies will kick off like capeshit did?

Starcraft movies when? Literally "cheaper to get the rights of" Star Wars.

It wont stop until major economic collapse or war, which will be happening in the next 5 years.

It's going to take at least 10 or 20 years for Hollywood to take vidya seriously. They are really lazy.

Good point. Could be vidya-shit /or/ space-shit after cape-shit.

DESU, I'm more interested in the next wave of films aping Logan. Supers in other genres.

Actually you bring up a good point. While Scott will be the lead so it will be the kid from Apocalypse (which is a shame because Marsden deserved to be a lead) but how the hell are they going to do it without Wolverine? Wolverine sneaking into the Hellfire Club is everyone's favorite part. I know we will eventually get another actor in the role but surely they won't recast Jackman a year after Logan, right?

yeah they're mostly garbage, supergirl and flash especially, but really because they're teen romance crap, with or without the effects budget.

I've dipped in and out of agents of shield, it seems pretty average, not as offensively bad as the CW shows but not good enough to hold my attention to watch it every week.

Legion was actually decent, worth watching.

I hate this little ugly goblin

God that must piss Marvel off. They're going to be competing against their own comic characters.

Wow, I look forward to seeing, and immediately forgetting, every one of these.

>Legion was actually decent, worth watching.

Another one.

I'm looking forward to more shows in this style. We're from the Nineties, we don't care if the whole show is a music video.

Legion is good, great story.

Gotham isn't bad. Cinematography is gorgeous most of the time. Story is meh to OK.

It does.

The comics are ads for the films. And the films are ads for each other. This is why we have the 'multi-headed franchise'. Because four $50m films is less risky than one $200m film.

Daredevil was pretty good. The rest have been shit.

Only the first season.

I seriously think it will be revealed that Emilia Clark's character was the one who flew the Kessel run while Han was knocked out or something.

Actually the five Avatar sequels and thier inevitable multi-spinoffs is going to dominate the 2020s. I predict Star Wars burnout by 2020-2021.

Fuck you Kilgrave was awesome.

>the whole show is a music video

so what you're saying is you haven't seen the show, just the meme threads on here.

I don't recommend you do, you'd probably think it was boring and complain that nothing happens.

>Venom

actually looking forward to this. hope they get someone good to play Carnage like Dave Chapelle

First 1/2 of second season was great. Only turned to shit once Elektra showed up.

Sorry, never heard of it.

Hillbilly Punisher was pure cringe, i don't care what you think.

We eventually find out that Han shot first because he's a speciesist.

Could be. Either way, the 2020's will have THREE 'hydra-franchises'. I think that is the number the industry can support. Avatar has good odds at being one of those, you are right. But I'd say Star Wars catches on, maybe doesn't make it to 2030, but would be one of the BIG THREE.

Maybe Marvel will move their stories to the Marvel Galaxy, and off-Earth.

I'm saying that we're comfortable watching shows that do not spoon feed meaning into our mouths.

That is a crack casting choice.

Since this is Capeshit central, I'll ask here. Is Apocalypse really worth seeing? Seems so shit. Should I sit though it?

>Hillbilly
He's a Jew

>this guy doesn't know about Southern Jews

Just watch the Magneto and Quicksilver scenes

Honestly I don't I live in NJ so I just know the northern heebs, most of them come from Jew York.

You're right, user. There was half an hour of a 9/10 film mashed into a 5/10 overall film.

Point being, hillbilly contains Jewish heritage in it.

It's a myth that Jewish communities do not marry outside the community.

No he wasn't, he was terrible and looked like a faggot.

Purple man has awesome powers wasted on a weak douche.

This shit is getting really old at this point. I have a feeling that sometime within the next few years capeshit will completely collapse and all production of these CGI shitfests will grind to a halt. It will probably happen by 2022 or so but that's just my prediction.

Not even, just part of it was good. It had too much filler. The rest are shit, although I enjoy Legion and Gotham

>He thinks avatar scares disney/starwars

People movies away from starwars, not the other way around.

I actually liked this version of elektra, she helped get rid of having to watch karen kill scenes and drag the show down.

She was alright in true blood but honestly her and foggy are just wet blankets.

Think a little more.

If Kilgrave used his powers to do anything more, he'd be noticed by people who could kill him, and quickly killed.

>dark Phoenix

Literally no one wants this

>j-just cover your ears bro!
Nice villain Netflix, really nice

>he thinks super hero fatigue is new

I remember coming to Sup Forums back in 05' and people were already talking about 'collapse' it is some mythical event akin to seventh day adventists, constantly calling for the earth's doom and it never shows up.

Sup Forums has a similar idea about big budget games. Same opinions, same meta-narrative.

Big budget things rarely fail because PR usually tricks enough people into seeing it. From mcu to call of duty to whatever big media you want to use as an example.

It's same reason they re-release the same properties and play it safe and only invest in things that have proven to work before.

Simpson could have killed him.

The point was that JJ was trying to put him on trial. The point is that JJ is an honest to goodness hero.

That character could be great if it was tweaked and not played by tennet, and has nothing to do with his in-character strategy.

His nasally british shit sounding voice is literally nails on chalk board tier.

Yeah it was shit, just excuses to let him go and fill another episode

I don't care either way, they're both shitty Disney franchises. But Avatar is still a higher grossing movie than any SW or capeshit movie. It's been long enough that the nostalgia will be refreshing for those people that loved it.

>Nostalgia for Avatar

You can't be serious.

You are a fucking retard if you actually believe this.

It's never going to end, and even if it does, it won't get replaced with anything better.

You already have 100~ years of films from history and new smaller films that are released each year. Why would you even care about the latest capeshit?

It'd take one of the mainline movies to crash and burn financially for that to happen and that most likely won't with places like china always ready to pick up any slack. Even on the off chance that it did happen and capeshit fizzled out 'cinematic universes' are next in line. Star wars, universal's monster shit, dunno if there's anything else cooking. Honestly fuck obsessive fandoms, the internet, and "nerd culture".

What's the real issue here?

There are loads of good movies being made. From the last few years, off the top of my head:

Out of the Furnace
The Drop
Gone Girl
Interstellar
Looper
American Sniper
Drive
The Place Beyond the Pines
Prisoners
Spotlight
Nightcrawler
Warrior
The Imitation Game

...and on and on...

So what's the problem? That there are SOME movies being made you claim not to like? Or is it that you're mad that the movies the masses like tend to get more attention than the movies we like?

I just don't get it.

I dunno. Warcraft ain't getting a sequel any time soon. It failed horribly here but did very well in China.

>Valerian

IMDB Rating under 6 .. calling it now

DC ON SUICIDE WATCH

You left out:

>Wonderwoman
>Spiderman
>Justice League
>Justice League 2
>Infinity war 2
>Flash
>Green Lantern
>Gotham City Sirens...?
>Suicide Squad 2
>GoG 2
>Thor 2

And fuck there's probably even more than that

Spiderman 1-3 were Kino. Blade was good too.

FOX BRINGING CAPEKINO

MARVEL AND DC BTFO

Some of those movies aren't Marvel.

What? X-Men is going to be shit. The worst thing about Apocalypse was Sansa and her inability to act, and from the sounds of it she's going to be the pivitol character so that's going to be shit right there.

Deadpool 2 already fucked up in casting a nigger to play an albino, and piss poor cable casting as well.

New Mutants might be a Dark Horse.

>Out of the Furnace
>The Drop
>Gone Girl
>Interstellar
>Looper
>American Sniper
>Drive
>The Place Beyond the Pines
>Prisoners
>Spotlight
>Nightcrawler
>Warrior
>The Imitation Game
Holy mother of jesus christ, this is your taste on capeshit kids. 10/10 if bait

>pic in spanish
JAJAJ EL JUSTO LEAGUE VIVA LA MARVEL AYE AYE AYEEEEEEE JAJAJA

>Deadpool 2 already fucked up in casting a nigger to play an albino, and piss poor cable casting as well.
WHAT

I know you are a Sup Forums retard, but, do you even realize black people can be albino too?

Except the person they cast isn't going to made to look white.

It's fucking retarded. Domino is known for her pure white skin. That's one of her main damn characteristics. It makes no sense to make her black.