What movies perfectly capture the essence of shitty flyover states?

What movies perfectly capture the essence of shitty flyover states?

No Country for Old Men

Hell or High Water

Children of the Corn?

Fargo

>leaving out the third largest city and the birthplace of hubristic skyscrapers

brokeback mountain

Deliverance
Texas Chain Saw Massacre
The Hills Have Eyes

Napolean Dynamite

>working class countries often portrayed in horror movies or depressing movies

makes me ponder

Seems pretty simple to me. Have you been to Iowa?

Is LA really not fly over? It's a shithole compared to NYC either way.

How so? They get a lot of tourists.

yea nyc totally isnt a shithole

Raising Arizona

This is why no one likes coastal cucks.

Airplane
Airplane 2

weed isnt even legal in ny

>Chicago
>San Francisco
>flyovers

Eat Shit

>Miami
>Houston
>Chicago
>San Fran

>flyover

Niggah plz.

Not true. We just have the worst medical weed program to exist.

Because of their hurt feelings? We already knew that.

Trump is basically just a national temper tantrum.

The truth is NY and LA produce tons of GDP while taking in proportionally less in welfare. They are home to innovative sciences and art. California alone produces more food than any other state. The reason the coastlines have booming economies and actually matter internally, while your shitty town doesn't is because you people are weak, stupid, and don't want to work.

>Atlanta and Charlotte are considered flyover

>Houston
Maybe Austin

As a bong who has never been to either location so clearly has an opinion worth listening to on this matter, I'd cut off my own arm to live anywhere in southern California, whereas NYC seems like a grimy nasty place apart from maybe nicer parts of Manhattan.

coastal isn't flyover. Atlanta is a hub.

Gummo

I Spit on your Grave

fuck you, GA > everywhere else

Flyover Zone= Great places to live, shirt to visit
Real Place= Shitty places to live, great places to visit

>chicago
>flyover

how you gonna get that 'za bro?

Blue Ruin

>tfw I honestly can't tell if this is satiric memeing or just Califags being Califags.

>Denver
>flyover
I wish

This

>Miami

Kill yourself, spic. Or just go back.

The only reason people don't flyover is because they got shotdown.

my cousin vinny
hoosiers
a serious man
wizard of oz intro
deliverance
october sky

Damn, liberals are so open minded.

>Box Town
>Concrete Jungle factory
>Not both astronomical shitholes
You can't just make one man ponder this much.

most of southern california is trash

its only a small section near the coast that is any good

the valley and parts west are garbage

Califags deserve nothing but the day of the rope

>Is LA really not fly over?
W-where would you be flying? To Japan?

*east

>California alone produces more food than any other state.
Without extensive importation of water, California is as dry as hell itself. You and your compadres will be the first ones to perish during the collapse of industrial society.

You're not ready for the wake up call if you think only liberals make fun of flyover shitholes

>conservatives don't shit on LA and NY constantly

if i thought I would ever have to live in either California or New York I would blow my brains out.

hawaii of coz

What does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about work ethic. Farming. Producing things. Feeding the country. Working hard.

Foreign concepts to shit flyovers like you.

You can't "farm" water. That's just ecological reality, it has nothing to do with laziness.

LA and NY are full of liberals so I can only assume.

Well they mostly deserve it.

I know right, so many high-paying jobs and culture. Gross!

...oh well, back to the coal mine.

just the "citizens" there

And flyover country mostly deserves their dwindling economies, mass exodus of the young and education, and rightful status as the welfare leeches of this country.

Nuke the south.

>CA produces more food
"Exports of almonds continued to be the top commodity from California, with a value of $2.83 billion in foreign sales."
>food
>almonds
>the number one water-wasting crop next to wine and berries
"wine production) is a major California industry"
"California leads the United States in strawberry production"

We could nuke California tomorrow and be better for it.

Yeah, Kansas will surely make up the GDP loss.

Have you ever been to a flyover state? Have you tried giving them a chance? All the flare of LA and NY has inflated your ego.

Californians have been emigrating to NV, AZ, CO, TX, and are voting for pro-nigger policies that are reducing the quality of living. They're like locusts.

I lived in SC for 17 years. I mean, it's a coastal state, but still considered flyover I suppose.

>The Peoples Republic of Commiefornia

>Jew York

LEL

Literally nobody would care about the loss of the state and take their business elsewhere. They've slowly been moving to Texas for a while now anyway. Just nuke the beach bums already.

>tfw I'm actually in one of the "real place" zones despite not living in NYC or LA
wew

100% this

>muh cities
>muh coffee shops
>muh trendy eatery
>muh public transportation with smelly retards
>muh $2500 1 bedroom apartment
wtf I hate """flyover""" states now

When will Commiefornia just fall into the ocean? San Fagisco Bay area first please.

>surrounded by niggers and spics and liberal cucks

i love being flyover keep em out!

Houston is pretty shit dude. Can't wait to move from here. Rodeo houston is nice though but the weather and traffic is aids.

>live in real places
>be miserable
>live in flyover
>be happy
at least NYC is sort of nice for a short while if you got cash to burn. cali is just hell on earth.

Cities have been bleeding little by little while rural towns have been growing for the past few years. If you're looking for a small town movie, something realistic would have to include some mention of the population doubling in the next few years while everyone has talks about purchasing land to stay ahead of the eventual rising costs.

>live in flyover
>be happy

only if you like christfag "culture"

>Cities have been bleeding little by little while rural towns have been growing for the past few years.

Sauce?

Yes. Flyovers are terrible. Dont go to them.

I mean NYC is nice if you live living in cramped apts and being able to walk around to do things.

People think LA is literally the skyline and that's it, LA county is fucking huge and has so much shit in it.

>Great places to live
Missouri is a fly over state.

Nothing makes me happier than going to the same four-to-five restaurants for the rest of my life. Yum yum!

go away reddit

NYC and Cali aren't bad for a very short period of time. I like Mary Schmich's quote:
>“Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft."
Too bad she didn't do a quote about living in Southern California once, but leaving before it makes you a dumb faggot.

You forgot about church every sunday and interacting with your normie neighbors, user! I love bake sales!

The coal miner pays a smaller percentage of their income toward rent/property tax.

This. Nebraska captured the midwest better than any film I've ever seen

This

As a bong who grew up in NYC but now lives in LA, I can confirm. Unless you have a shitload of money (and by this, I mean at least $1 million+ per year or $20 millon+ net worth) LA is the superior city. Go look at $5 million dollar homes on Zillow in both cities if you don't believe me. For $5 mil in LA, you can a 5 bedroom house in a great neighborhood with a pool, a lawn, a view and 3-5 parking spaces. In Manhattan, $5 mil will grant you the privilege of living in some 2/3 bedroom box in an apartment building and taking the subway everywhere alongside bums. Add that to the fact that LA has better-looking women, better weather, less rats and a better balance of city/nature and I don't see how NYC wins.

History classes. At least in the Midwest, big industrial cities like Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, etc. have been hemorrhaging people since the 70s. From there, factories and business moved to the suburbs, and the upper middle class people keeps pushing further and further out to live in a prefab subdivision in the middle of farmland.

>he thinks degenerate leftist hellholes are "culture"

Nebraska! That's where I live!

>“Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard.
Yeah, we aren't in the 80s anymore, NYC is one of the softest cities in America.

What about Silicon Valley?

>he likes churches, bake sales and barbecues

hint: you have to interact with people that way :^)

Where do you think kino is made?
I don't recall Vaudeville being very popular on Sup Forums.

You act like departments aren't already located in other states. They could be relocated by tomorrow if we bombed today.

>bitter city anons will never appreciate midwest coziness

Chain restaurants are literally everywhere

You can't go to any city in this entire country with more than a thousand people and not find these:
>Pizza Hut
>Dairy Queen
>Wendy's
>McDonald's
>Burger King
>Taco Bell
>Taco Bueno
>Panda Express
>Subway
>KFC
>Chipoltle
>Quiznos
>Starbucks
>Baskin Robbins
>Dunkin Donuts
>Little Caesar's
>Papa John's
>Sonic
>Arby's
>Applebee's
>Chili's
>Chick Fil A
>Jimmy John's
>Jack in the Box
>Denny's
>IHOP
>Wing Street
>Five Guy's

I live in a little town in Texas and these are all over the place. We live in a super consumerist age, nobody has to put up with 5 restaurants anymore.

>They've slowly been moving to Texas for a while now anyway
That's just a small trickle of "middle class" people fleeing their expensive rent. California is still growing, at least 20% of the license plates I see in SoCal are from out of state.

>what are suburbs?
Are shitkickers really this stupid?

>he thinks kino is being made

But then we couldn't pretend to be coastal elites in our crime-ridden, nigger-filled, polluted, jobless shitholes.

>eating at chains

out of state plates are basically fucking fashion right now

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

This post is what?