Was it worth it? Spending your youth watching films, sperging about what's deep and what's not...

Was it worth it? Spending your youth watching films, sperging about what's deep and what's not, discussing cinematography and fictional characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voVCcFEc5DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those kinds of pants look super comfy, what are they called?

im sub 6 so yeah

why do chads always have those fucking boyish hairlines? i'm 21 years old and nearly bald. i'm also short and have asthma. i dont fucking understand.

These guys look like fags

they're just genetically superior to you in every way

but if that's the case your hair genetics are the least you should worry about

What the fuck is wrong with their hips.
Jesus christ that shit doesn't look good at all.

Nothing better to do.

yeah lets suck their dicks

Long Johns.

They are comfy as fuck. Perfect to lounge around the house in winter time. And technically they're underwear so you'll get weird looks wearing them in public

Haha! These faggots are letting me suck their dicks!

I'm a 3/10 on my best possible day and have a less than 4 inch erection. I was done from the start

i'm literally LMAOING@my life at this moment. which way is r9k and sluthate, bros?

what masochistic fetishes have you turned to

you're inferior. consider suicide

That's because we're uncool. And while women will always be a problem for us, most of the great art in the world is about that very same problem. Good-looking people don't have any spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter.

Yeah. On my deathbed, my muscles won't be of any use. It will be only my wisdom and spirituality acquired through art that will get me through hell.

Why do they have vagina bones?

I couldn't look like that even if I tried. It's genetics

just lol tiggy its over 4 u LDAR xD

R E D P I L L

Femdom and cheerleaders. I love the idea of being dominated/humiliated by gorgeous women

fags that get way more pussy than you.

FUCKING LOL
>be early twenties
>be FUCKING BALD
>be fucking 5'6
>still have severe acne
>asthma

*laughing nicolas cage.gif*

never procreate.

your only place in life is with the rest of the untermensch in the alt-right being cucks so that those that are superior in every way can prosper. learn your place, useful cucktool.

Women prefer Christian Bale's body from Am Psycho, not "I'm so insecure I need to gain 50 lbs of muscle." Dumb virgin.

Its not fair.

Chad will fuck the Devil's wife while it provides for them

Those guys look boring.

woah they're wearing backpacks...

i wish i was the middle dude. majestic as fuck

Nature is rigged so that average womanwIll be attractive to majority of men while only a small fraction of men are intended to be attractive to the majority of women. This is all because beauty for women doesn't require bones. For men proper prenatal development is imperative and genetically more things are likely to go wrong preventing the proliferation of dimorphism

yeah, your knowledge in people pretending on a screen is much more interesting

>I wish I was the manlet
you are retarded. any patrician wants to be one of the twins.

>tfw could beat up every single one of these sissyboys

DELET THIS

You mean, was it worth living vicariously through other people's story, instead of writing my own?

No, absolutely not.

just be yourself bro :)

The game was rigged from the start

I need to replay New Vegas.

As opposed to what? Using my Alpha Chad genetics immerse myself in the hedonistic pursuits of this Kali Yuga? To what end?

yeah but that hair man. sexy AF

I was destined to be a 7, objectively. but my whore mother kept me locked in the basement and forced me Into an allergenic state of mouth breathing.

now, I am a specter, a non entity...

I curse her everyday for this black existence of hellfire and maxillary retrusion.

What can be ever be "worth" it? What is "worth" besides what we value and happen to like?

As someone who can understand the /r9k/ mentality without succumbing to it: the appeal in any kind of media is broadening my horizon. Learning more about myself and the world in regards to the human condition. But also entertainment is important. Even 'chads' probably watch movies. What's bad about wanting to elevate your taste, being able to express WHY you like something?
To me life is all about stories, real fictional, dumb, enlightening, entertaining, smart, whatever. I just want to engage with those that I can connect with on some level and grow as a person.

The Third Reich was FUCKED by 1944, likely even 1943. Its whole strategy would've had to be different for it to succeed.

It needed a better relationship with US and UK, then just obliterate Russia, instead of royally fucking that up, then we'd actually live in a decent world. But they had no chance taking on US, UK, AND Russia. no chance.

never stood a chance
babby face, acne, allergies, manlet

>gymcels
NO thank you.

I'd rather have 10/10 face and height and a normal, thin body. These gymcels will go the way of zyzz, dying with a coke heart in some boipussi whore house in Thailand. I'd rather get white girls with my superior face and height.

seek help instead of posting self-deprecating shit on Sup Forums my family member

zyzz croaked before the hedonic treadmill caught up, ideal t b h

better than watching yourself fade into a balding oldcel has been

yea, I'm sure all the sluts they are banging think so too :^)

this guy is dressed like shit
find better role models

>Trump won yay! I feel so empowered!
>let me celebrate with moar food!
literally a male version of SJWism.

>tfw to intelligent to be attractive and have casual sex

that hurt

>white
your role model looks mexican

>dead-eyed aspie skullcel
>10/10

LMFAO

O'Pry gets mogged to hell and back by the average HS chad

>thinking how he dresses matters
B L U E P I L L

He could literally be wearing Goodwill clothes that have been soaked in fermented hobo urine and baked in the sun with vinegar and onions, and a prime woman would still rather have sex with him than you in your $2k designer wardrobe.

it's too late for me user

Young autist regurgitating what you read on lookism doesn't make you knowledgeable

Is that Malibu in the middle?

just lol at this P I N H E A D its over

Was it worth it? Roiding and spending countless hours at the gym, dieting like a pig, just so you can get an above average girl to fuck you at a party.

>coping at O'pry

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=voVCcFEc5DE

LOL @ you colez nuthuggers.

Any prime JB would fuck O'Pry before his dad (even his dad when he was young desu). That's all that matters. No one cares about "slaying" old worn out sluts in nightclubs. Prime girls are all that matters.

lookism is a cuckolding indoctrination camp for closeted bisex arab teens with average looks

Probably beats squabbling with other losers on a Malaysian squid watching image board.

>His cinema doesn't have lifting stations in the back of each theater

cope

Don't forget manlets

lol

>white people with brown nipples

Absolutely disgusting. Nothing worse than this.

>implying life isn't shit even if you're chad

There's a reason our whole society is obsessed with escapism.

>if I was this good looking I'd be way more confident
>I'd have gotten her
>WE'D BE TOGETHER
FUCK THIS LIFE, I DIDN'T EVEN ASK TO BE BORN

Existence is absurd and meaningless anyway

>obsessed with escapism.
Working 8-10 hours everyday with 50% of pay going to rent and no hope of a significant raise helps too.

Fuck no. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I've wasted a shit ton of time on an unproductive hobby that i can't make money off of

those three chads are probably in this thread right now laughing their asses off with two empty cans of beer on the floor and another one in hand while getting a sensual blowjob from some qt they met just today

Did writing that make you feel better about yourself?

You can't live your whole life comparing yourself to others.

That would drive anyone mad. Just be glad your life happened and is happening now.

:)

this romanticizing is extremely pathetic. they are normal people like everyone else

genetics lad blame your ancestors all successful people are like that as well

its all about your genes

theres hope for our sons if we can get any well be able to have designer chad babies for everyone soon enough