Women can be jedi too. Get over it

The place of female jedi is in the library!

Why she so cute?

>Women are better Jedi than men. Here's 13 reasons why!
A real article on the internet somewhere, probably.

Why'd you have to make the image so damn big

what's this trying to say?

what is that pic implying?

that females are better because they still have all their limbs?

>kylo ren
>a dark side user on the level of Dooku or Vader

the real sexism is subverted

>kylo doesnt go full power because shes a she
>she """""""wins""""""" by default

>3444x3444

not even once.

SO IT'S MISOGYNY THEN!

That in the original trilogy characters shrug off occurrences that would traumatize and psychologically fuck up normal human beings.

Like when Alderan is destroyed. Leia reacts like she missed a bus and is wisecracking jokes with Han and Luke minutes later.

He was also like near fatally wounded.
He took a hit from Chewie that would have killed anyone else.

It's either you beat a girl, or get beat by a girl.

well, they all have an extra to begin with, so they should able to handle one less to be really equal
PROVE. QUEEN KATHLEEN. WRONG.

typical male racist pig

Women deserve to be Jedis just as much as Samuel Jackson (black) and all the other alien species did, I don't get why jedis have to be men all the time surely women are as strong and smart as men are!

And if women were worth making into Jedi then how come they're not creative enough to come up with their own sci-fi ideas instead of affirmative-action pushing their way into someone else's creation by means of a Jew director?

I am STILL waiting for women and blacks to start creating their own sci-fi, capeshit, fantasy, etc like whites and Asians do instead of demanding "representation" to compensate for their own lazy stupid refusal to come up with their own shit.

And no the brothers who did the Matrix don't count as women.

literally in Ep. I and Jedi Power Battles

Earthsea is a brilliant fantasy series written by a woman. It really deserves a good adaptation.

>needs feminism

FTFY

>dude stops a blaster shot midair and holds it there
>dude mindfucks people with ease
not a powerful force user

come on bro

>stops a blaster in mid-air
>a move we've literally never seen before in all of star wars

Kylo isn't as powerful as Darth Vader. TFA literally spells this out for viewers.

too raw and unfocused, could be stronger and lacks true commitment. all his misplaced aggression/violence is proof of his inevitable going to the light side

Sad!

You don't get it.

When liberals say "diversity" they only want to see people that look like themselves.

That's why SW is all fucked up now. We have a galaxy with 1000 sentient lifeforms in it, and diversity didn't exist until all the villians were white males and allt he heroes anti-white women and brown-skins.

They don't get SW at all. That human-centricism is all fucked up and doesn't belong in good sci-fi. But liberals don't care because of "(human) WOMEN CAN BE JEDI TOO" and "GAY MIDDLE EASTERN MUSLIMS WHO THINK THEY'RE CHINESE PANDA BEARS CAN BE JEDI TOO."

They're so self-absorbed and selfish it's made the blind to their stupidity in ruining SW.

Kylo was injured and was probably mentally fucked from killing his dad earlier

Rey sucks but still

I like how you conveniently cut out that orange midget with butthole eyes out.

This is a dumb argument.
There were already women jedis. See pic related.

The issue isn't whether women can be jedis (they have been and obviously can again). The issue is that being a jedi shouldn't be as easy as fuck for literally anyone to do it, since the canon establishes that it literally requires training (See original star wars and prequel).

That quote isn't even about star wars.

>inevitable going to the light side
so far no skywalker has ever remained on the dark side, so of course hes gonna change

so that settles it Luke, Rey and Kylo join forces to stop Snoke

>Luke trained the younglings to be a new crop of Jedi
>one turns evil and kills the others

100 internets bets gay-Luke molested him and daddy protected gay-Luke due to pressure from Princess (FUCK YOU LEFTISTS) Leia.

I haven't watched any new SW, but how the fuck is Kylo an experienced dark side user? He's sith equivalent of weaboo

this

>stop Snoke
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEE

We need a Shyamalan twist up this shit!

But is not Rey the chosen bitch or something, with uber powers and all that?

He was trained by Luke as a jedi and by Snoke in the dark side.

Snoke literally tells him it's time to finish his training by the end of TFA.

HUMAN women.

Leftist don't give a shit about the non-humans. It's all about pandering tot he special snowflakes of earth.

It's like here on earth about how Asians don't count as minorities ebcause they're not lazy and stupid, and are productive and creative, so they don't need to hijack other people's shit for the sake of "inclusion" to get hand-fed for never producing their own shit.

So when talking about non-whites they're never counted.

I'm sure Anakin fought a dark side user in some prequel book or something.

"no"

SO WAS ANAKIN. And he didn't just start picking up lightsabers and using force powers when he was a toddler or even when he became a padawan.

He had to LEARN how to do that shit. THAT's the difference.

>she
user...

If you found out your dad was a genocidal madman and the emporer's lapdog after decades of thinking he was a hero who was slaughtered by the very man currently telling you he is your father, what would you do?

That's racist! Err, species-ist!

>Rey
>on the level of Luke and Anakin

>Anakin at this point has had ten years of training
>Luke at this point has had weeks- if not months- of training from the two greatest Jedi Masters
>Rey at this point has had 0 training.

Yeah Wtf. Rey should have lost a hand, but then that wouldn't be hack writing.

leaning hard on No. Sith are rare. Like Jedi post Ep III rare.

she was pretty hot desu

12/15/17

The only "active" Sith at the time Anakin was discovered were Darth Maul (killed by Obi Wan) and Darth Sidious.

Sidious only other apprentice was Darth Tyranis (by AOTC), and that was the only sith Anakin had ever fought in the prequels.

>Obi-Wan after his first duel with an experienced Dark Side user
Uh oh, looks like he's le merry soo!
Worst fucking meme.

I dont' give a shit after the force awakens star wars is dead to me. dead.

>Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul
>Maul just exhausted himself fighting a Jedi Master while also fighting Obi-Wan
>Still almost defeats Obi-Wan
>Obi-Wan is a Jedi Padawan with a decade of training
>Rey still has had no training

Keep trying to make false equivalencies to defend your manifu, doesn't change the fact that she is a MaRey Sue. There is no true equivalency you can make with her and any other Star Wars character, so try to keep up.

>It's not terrible because it's like The Phantom Menace

DELETE

Also, >tripfag

Do you know that the first pic could be just shock, and the second is a reaction to the man that killed the aunt and uncle right?

But regardless of what TELLS, it SHOWS different thing.
In fact, the movie has greater issues than "muh powerlevel"

This + Maul completely wrecks Obi Wan, he kinda wins by cheating and is clearly established as the poorer duelist. Rey is just outright better than Kylo.

She is a Jedette

>Jedette
Reading this makes me want to strangle you.

But for him it was also the first time actually fighting another force user, no?

the twist in ep 8 is that kylo isn't even force sensitive. he stopped the blastershot with anti-grav tech in his gloves and when trying to mindbreak rey she actually got into his head instead. snoke doesn't even know it yet.

What if MaRey Sue is a force incarnate or some shit? Then you "she is too strong" complainers will be owned. I'm not picking sides here. Just playing the devil's, or snoke's, advocate here. What if she is naturally so powerful and training will make her into a Yoda... What then?

>What if MaRey Sue is a force incarnate
That would man that instead of a character so ridiculous that can be sensibly CALLED "Mary Sue", we would have a full-blown, no ambiguities True Mary Sue (TM).

when did "nerds" become so fucking whiny?

Anakin represents the Force incarnate. And he still got BTFO by Dooku and Obi-Wan. And Luke in ROTJ.
There's no excuse for MaRey Sue.

when did "film lovers" get such low standards?

>Anakin represents the Force incarnate

Not in the new canon. They'll say that he was a false chosen one.

Also, the whole Midichlorian and chosen one shit was already cringey. If they repeat it, this means they are prequel-tier (arguably worse because of the serious lack of originality. As an example, the super-weapon in the prequels is the Clones, a different beast from BIGGER DEATH STAR).

Count Dooku - decades of experience training with the Jedi order, followed by dark side training

Darth Vader - as above, but conceived by fucking midichlorians

Kylo Ren - faggot

Yeah I mean I don't see the problem here.

Please see

>faggot
Isn't that the golden jedi/sith standard? Only Vader was pussy sensitive in the whole series so far.

About the same time they decided that social conservatism was for them

see
You are either being disingenuous or you are a retarded fanboy.

>Kylo Ren - faggot
A faggot that can block blaster shots and broke down Luke's school going supreme gentleman.

Besides her being a mary sue, her costume is so bad. I can't tell what they were trying to do with it. It doesn't look tough, sexy, or anything.

>bed sheets over her torso
>uncovered shoulders for some reason
>bandages all over my arms for some reason
>two belts
>giant bracelet with no purpose
>hobo pants

Whereas Luke wears practical believable clothing like his flight suit or tatooine farmer clothes.

>disingenuous
>shows canon examples of how long they were trained and who they were trained by

Right, because training and who trained you has NEVER, EVER made a difference in a battle. It's not important at all. WWI? Well those trained soldiers were just as good as the one they conscripted and threw in there. UFC? They don't train for that stuff with veterans, they just grab people of the street and kick George St. Pierre's ass right off the bat. Professional sports players? They don't train for that shit, there's no such thing as "practices," they just jump right into the game.

Sorry, MaRey Sue had 0 training and kicked someone's ass who got training by LUKE FUCKING SKYWALKER and wiped out HIS ENTIRE ORDER. This is the guy who held a blaster bolt in mid air.

You fucking MaRey Sue deniers are more retarded than Flat Earthers.

She's obviously not on the level or Luke or Anakin, and Kylo is nowhere near a sith lord.

Look, she is depicated as strong with the fucking force, she channelled the fucking force, She wasn't totally green in terms of physical combat and her oppontent was smug and arrogant and self assured and counted his goddamn nerfs before they were herded. The only reason you give this much of a shit is because you've never felt the touch of a woman, and the thought that a woman could be a better jedi than you just rustles the shit out of your jimmies.

Now stop being a faggot.

I'd always thought of them as celibate, like monks or some shit. Not due to any rule or code, but simply because they'd stopped giving a shit.

Seems like perfectly normal reactions, you autists have no idea how normal people function.

You'd have him scream his head off when finding his dead aunt and uncle? And look dumbfounded and in shock when he finds out the truth after an energetic duel? lol

its only purpose is to extenuate any movement, making her seem more vibrant/exciting then she actually is

Because the OT was silly adventures in space, specially ANH

Only when the prequels came out did we experience the full depth of the star wars universe and its political history

>because they'd stopped giving a shit.
I bet every jedi knew force handjob

>"LMAO DUDE SHE'Z A WOMXN THEREFORE ANY CRITICISM OF THE BELOVED STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMXN MUST BE MUSOGGYKNEE"

>obviously not on the same level
>can fly a ship better then they can
>can do Force powers that they never did without training (mind trick)
>can duel with a lightsaber better then Luke could until ROTJ

>Kylo
>nowhere near a Sith Lord
>he just wiped out Luke's Jedi Order
>he just defeated Luke himself
>he just did Force abilities that no Sith has done before (blaster telekinesis)
>muh "arrogance" excuse

t. Disney shill.

>the alternative to the image is doing the literal opposite of the image
who's the autistic one again?

I was pointing out your post to say the other poster was disingenuous.
Your post is under "see". I was answering to HIM pointing out what YOU wrote.

>disingenuous

I don't think that word means what you think it means

They failed utterly, then.

Whoops
I'm sorry dude I think I fucked up

dis·in·gen·u·ous
ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective
not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

One thing I don't get. Someone, please, explain this shit to me! Why didn't Luke own the fuck out of Ben Solo when he went to the dark side? Surely Luke would be near Yoda's or at least Dooku's level. Did he just walk away, because he didn't want to hurt Ben? I'm sure Luke could assrape all of the knights of Ren, if he so pleased. So why? How could Ben Solo fuck up the whole jedi temple and Luke just becomes a hermit on an island?

Also, Snoke is not a sith, but he must know the ways of the force, so what the hell is he? I assume he doesn't have a lightsaber, so he must be some kind of force sensitive monk wielding a stick like that Asian guy in R1? Btw, I haven't watched R1. But we know Snoke is force sensitive, because he felt the "awakening" what the fuck that is. I guess Rey. And lastly, who would name their son Snoke? Who would serve a guy called Snoke? Who would look into the mirror each day and think "Yes that's me, SNOKE. I look fabulous today.". WHY? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Btw, why didn't Kylo rape Rey when he had the chance? He must have felt the pull to the "light", if you know what I mean...

That is what the image was implying. Why else put these two images together?

>caring about disney kiddie movies

There are female heroines since the 80s and before (Ripley).
I seriously hope you are trolling.

People (barring few fedoras) have no problem with the woman, have problems with the incoherency within the universe.
This: States it very well. Now answer with actual arguments to that post, and I can believe you are not just here for shitposting.

>Why didn't Luke own the fuck out of Ben Solo when he went to the dark side
Because, despite what the Disney shills will try to make you believe, Kylo Ren is actually quite powerful. He has the Skywalker blood in him which puts him on the same tier as Luke and Anakin. It's likely that with his Knights, Luke would've got BTFO'd in his old age. So he was either defeated outright, or retreated knowing he'd loose.

>why didn't Kylo rape Rey when he had the chance?

Because, while I think he might be gay, I don't think he's into traps.

So he inserts his jewish agenda into everything he makes, good to know.

>Jedi Power Battles
my negro

Qui-Gon.
Sleazebaggano.
Biggs Darklighter.
Shmi.
Plo.
Nute.

No worries mate it can happen! I wasn't completely clear.

Now let's double down on the shills.

Qui-Gon and Biggs are okay for Star Wars, Plo and Nute are alien names, and the others are absolutely retarded

I seriously hope you are not a native english speaker.