Who has in the wrong here

>"Ok, before you speak the Church of Scientology has sent a letter to my publicist ahead of this interview; let me read it. Ron Miscavage is a peace of shit, dead beat dad who is only trying to get a quick buck off the name of his son." Wow, you sound like a piece of shit. Why did you do this to the Church?
>"You see Joe..."
>"Ok now you are just making shit up, we got to end this interview"
>"Its only been an hour.."
>"I don't care, I'm getting bored"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVVdCikBDQk
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=yJj9q-67ivA
ronmiscavigebook.com/articles/ron-miscavige-confession-of-wife-beating-on-fox-kelly-file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like something you just made up

nm seems you didn't make it up. Why was Joe being a dick? I don't get it.

>hurr joe was a douche
No, he wasn't you fucking retard. You're projecting.

>badly paraphrasing
Joe clearly got spooked by Scientology and thought it was the least he could do to read out their statement since he now has Ron, Leah Remini, and Louis Theroux all on the same opinion

To be honest, Ron didnt' have that much to tell. His story wasn't particular interesting in how his situation changed with David, and his get away story was boring as well

He was in a hurry to debate whether or not the earth is flat for 3 hours with his secret boyfriend Eddie Bravo.

Also Joe probably hates his own dad too.

this makes the most sense. Joe probably got strongly worded letters from (((lawyers))) after the Remini interview and didn't want to dive deeper

pretty much this. Joe probably expected a better interview and instead got the same turd leah gave him, the same shit you can see on the louis movie, and a bunch of "I USED TO BE A MUSICIAN"

he does, but it had nothing to do with ron being a bad guest.

>Ron didnt' have that much to tell
bullshit. His history alone is incredibly unique and would be a great topic for a great interviewer. Joe should stick to the weed talk and UFC because he's a garbage interviewer.

if he didn't want to dive deeper, he wouldn't have had ron on.

He kept implying everything was Ron's fault and asking him about how guilty he feels when Ron just got David in the church to heal his asthma and because he believed it was for their best.

It was unusual that he cut it off after 90 minutes, then came back with Eddie and Brendan a bit later and did a 2:30hr crazy talk.

Joe didn't seem to like him from the get go. Ron was trying to weave a plug for his book but Joe was having none of it.

Ron said he'd asked to go on after hearing the Leah Remini interview, but Joe had had to read a statement out from "Scientology" before starting the interview. How did they know? Something might have happened behind the scenes that we don't know about.

The Remini interview was awesome.

OK, but he wasn't a good storyteller, but thats my opinion

>His history alone is incredibly unique
except it really wasn't, it pretty much ran the same beat as leah's only instead david got brought into the higher up inner circle and ron is his father.

what's wrong with implying that?

>How did they know?
it's not a secret and it usually gets publicized. Joe has also been very clear that he wants to have their side on as well and probably reached out to them telling them he was going to have ron on and they responded witht hat letter.

>Ron why did you abandon your children also do you feel responsible?
>Well Joe I..
>Answer the question do you feel responsible?
>I...
>Do you feel responsible? Nevermind this interview is over. I'm off to eat some eggs.

>only been an hour
>only

wait how long are these usually

Ron himself was a victim of the church and he had no control over David after David became L Ron Hubbard's right hand man. Also it's very likely David himself knows his church is bullshit but just got power hungry.

either way, Ron is still responsible.

varies between 90 minutes (which this one was) and 4 hours

>expecting alt-righters to ever blame one of their idols

what are you talking about. No one on the alt-right gives a fuck about Joe Rogan

Wait, is Joe a Scientologist? Would explain a lot of his wacky theories.

Can we get a link, you fucking faggits?

then why is Sup Forums obsessed with him?

Yeah could be. I can't remember if Joe mentioned "Lawyer" just before reading it.

It was unusual of Joe to cut it off so quit without reason, especially since he came back with crazy Eddie..

youtube.com/watch?v=FVVdCikBDQk

>It was unusual of Joe to cut it off so quit without reason
when guests aren't interesting, to him especially, he ends the podcast. The interview with ron was literally going nowhere.

>Joe
>alt-right

he did that with the slut that sold put her shit into tupperware and sold it

dumb slut

True.

This was better
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A

spoonfeed me the link pls bb

Rogan is a stealth scientologist.

>mfw currently listening to eddie bravo going off the rails again about flat earth
>jaime look for evidence the earth is spinning

This. Ron should have talked about DMT and t-rex kangaroos if he wanted to maintain Joe's interest.

i can't remember her name and i can't be bothered doing anything other than posting this post to tell you i'm not going to tell you

>Sup Forums
>alt right
youre confusing this place and reddit again mate

youtube.com/watch?v=yJj9q-67ivA

>Joe was just a scientology front

fug

>used to be a huge bigfoot believer
>used to be a flat earth believer
>used to be a moon landing was fake believer
>can not hold his own as an interviewer with anyone even slightly more intelligent than a piece of white flaky dog shit
I will never understand the appeal of JRE. Even when he has actually interesting guests he just doesn't know how to not be a tremendous retard.

typing down that sentence probably cost you more effort

thx bro

Because Sup Forums gets obsessed with stupid shit. This JRE obession comes off the heels of the Joe Rogan copypasta obsession. All people ever did in those threads was make fun of Joe for being small and lifting weights that were bigger than him.

no it didn't you dirty little bitch

>All people ever did in those threads was make fun of Joe for being small and lifting weights that were bigger than him.

Yeah but we've got fagposting now too

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick*

its pretty cool when there's interesting people on that you would like to hear talk about shit for 2,5 hours

then there's the hilarious insanity of stuff like the alex jones interview

rogan himself is too much of a meme for me, but at least he doesn't seem to take himself that serious either

His podcasts are fine when he lets the guests do the talking and drive the conversations. Otherwise it's him going off on random tangents and recanting the same garbage stories while the guest sits there like 'w-wow really'.

I'd let him suck my dick but no homo. I ain't no faggot.

>I'd let him suck my dick but no homo. I ain't no faggot.

Based user

I remember one of the Reddit Science Man videos, when he was trying to explain to Joe how the moonlanding was real, and one of Joe's points was how agile the astronauts were in 400lbs of gear.

Reddit Science Man tries to explain that the moon has less gravity, so their core strength allowed them to swing around all that gear like nothing, and then Joe interrupts and goes on a 5 minute spew about how swole he is and to look at his muscles and wondering how much he could lift on the moon.

Black Man of Physics just sat there quietly with the most bored look on his face.

so would i. he wouldnt even have to get on his knees

>so you're just writing this book for the money?
>well no I-
>yeah but money was a big reason right?
What a fucking prick

joe just got triggered about his own lack of a father i think

This. Listen to the Lawrence Krauss one, Krauss had to repeat every sentence twice and dumb it down so Rogan can grasp it. And all he had to say in the end was "wow that's really fascinating" before he moved on to the next topic a few seconds later.

Because the guy has to hold some responsibility for what miscarriage became. That sort of behavior doesn't just show up one day, it's nurtured from childhood. Joe is a faggot and a knucklehead and I'm puzzled as to why people even watch this shit, but he was trying to dig deep and find the source of all of that evil, or whatever idk lmao

Because they saw some people posting his show here, then they obviously followed. That's how the entire site works. It helps if you try to force things into a meme, dozens of neglected mouthbreathers devoid of entertainment will cling to them.

Even when he has scientists on the show, he always tries to force the conversation into apes and how strong they are and how unbelievable that is. He's a mongoloid and this is your fault for giving him views.

>joe rogan clips of him being all spiritual and saying shit like "dude be kind to other people, treat others how you wanted to be treated lmao
>listen to the podcast
>actively bullies redban
>treats some guests like complete shit

haha

Ron Miscavige admitted to being a domestic abuser on Megyn Kelly's show once. He straight up admitted to beating his wife, and most wife-beaters are also abusive with their children.
I'd be willing to bet that Joe did a little research before the podcast and saw this, and that's why he went through the line of questioning he did.
He only got really dismissive after he pushed him several times on
>How was you and Davids relationship?
>How was Davids childhood?
>Do you feel responsible in any way for any of this?
>Would you do anything differently?

When Ron sits there acting like David had this ideal childhood that couldn't have been any better when Ron is ON TAPE admitting he was a violent abusive asshole, it makes it hard to take him seriously.
It would also make people less likely to buy his book if they knew that, or heard the tape recorders of him going full Sup Forums and talking about niggers and jews.

>inb4 I get accused of being a scientology shill

ronmiscavigebook.com/articles/ron-miscavige-confession-of-wife-beating-on-fox-kelly-file.html

theres a post on jre subleddit detailing why he mistreated miscavage

literally who gives a shit?

He had no reason to mistreat him. People interview child predators and serial killers all the time and don't mistreat them. The interviewer is supposed to be a neutral observer, not act like a little faggot because you disagree with someone. Since Joe likes to view himself as an interviewer he's ultimately a terrible one.

Joe's biological father was very abusive towards his mother, and he's talked about how it affected him growing up and how it still affects him today. So it makes sense he would be that way towards Ron, especially when he knows it happened but Ron wasn't admitting to any of it.

Joe was stoned out of his mind for this video or he was coming down for a drug trip. Completely out of it and he just wanted to get it over with. Terrible.

probably the op
joes been awful lately desu. he really needs to take a step back and stop trying to podcast daily

All he is good at is stoner humor anyway. He surrounds himself with dumb sport dudebros like Eddie Bravo cause that makes him feel smarter in comparison.

>ronmiscavigebook.com/articles/ron-miscavige-confession-of-wife-beating-on-fox-kelly-file.html
ok that really changed my view on ron. on joe's show he seemed like a humble nice little grandpa, i never would have guessed that that guy was a wifebeater. i'm sure joe knew this, he always does a few hours of research before talking to special guests like ron.
now i kind of like joe for making him uncomfortable.

>the tape recorders of him going full Sup Forums and talking about niggers and jews

time to buy his book

you say that like if it isn't a podcast and joe can literally treat him any way he wants. And he never really "mistreated" him.

What does it being a podcast have anything to do with? A podcast can be anything, he formats his as an interview show with him being the interviewer, and he fucking sucks at his role.

>comparing law enforcement professionals interviewing criminals to a podcast done for fun

The asthma story was at least partially made up. You can't cure asthma with a fucking talk. Ron established himself as a liar right there.

Also, he was adamant on clarifying the full title of his book. He also brought the book up several more times throughout the interview. He also admits that he made a living in sales. These things tell me he was here to sell copies and that's all. He is trying to capitalize on everything that happened with him and his son.

I have a good sense about people and i can tell Ron is a scumbag.

No need for law enforcement, go watch any of Louis Theroux's shows. Hell, watch Rogan's show with him.

I wasn't talking about law enforcement you dope. I was talking about actual network interviewers. Look up any serial killer interview on youtube that isn't in an interrogation room, they're all by network talents, that is what I was referring to.

Why are goon triggered over this podcast ? It wasn't a fucking interview, Joe tried numerous times to have a conversation with the guy and he was either incapable or unwilling, all he did was shill for his book and give hits about what it was like there so you go an buy the fuking book to hear the end of the story. There was nothing else to talk with him about,thank fuck it lasted only an hour

Wow its not like Scientologist would raid the comments section right ?

This. Rogan isn't a particularly skillful speaker or thinker so he relies on his guests to deliver all the substance for the podcast. It's in his interest to be a good interviewer.

then they'd be saying Joe was right you stupid fucking nigger. You know, since the guy got kicked out of scientology?

>>used to be a flat earth believer

Ron is a fucking retard who thinks that talking about the Eagles beating the Giants is entertaining to anyone who isn't a faggot retard watching jewspn all day

>Lawrence Krauss one
> Implying you understood anything that guy said

What the fuck was that ? So random, why did he try to switch the topic

Are you Joe Rogan? He was presenting overly simplified 101 concepts for dummies.

>You can't cure asthma with a fucking talk. Ron established himself as a liar right there.

He established he was a gullible seeker even before they found Scientology. If the asthma was psychological, which is what it sounds like, it certainly could be affected. This guy was in Scientology most of his life, it doesn't really establish him as anything but gullible.

>He also admits that he made a living in sales. These things tell me he was here to sell copies and that's all.

He goes into detail about how you have no real life skills, he tries to say he's getting work as a musician but session pay for an old timer isn't going to be good. Of course he wants sales. So does every cunt that comes on with a product.

>I have a good sense about people and i can tell Ron is a scumbag.

Unlike his son and the great people at Scientology HQ, right? :^)