Deep

Deep.

>tfw no qt but dumb as rocks gf

>niggers will say anything

theyll say we poisoned their food if they wrong.

Niggers dont want to admit how good they have it. It would undue their benefits through victimization.

I just dont see how people arent smart enough to see this.

Why should I have to pay for some scum bag to be "rehabilitated?"
What a drain on our society, execute them and be done with it. We could be using those taxes for better things. Like, oh I don't know, our education system? Last I checked intelligent people don't go around murdering and stealing.
Also, pic related.

>BLM says the prison-industrial complex exists to make money off of black prisoners
>BLM says it's too expensive to keep prisoners so they kill them off before they even get put in prison

Lol, for those of you that don't see it, she's admitting that blacks are criminals

Really makes you think.

suuuuurrrrreee buddy.

If only.

realy makes you think...

kek

How bad do you think she craves white dick?

Criminals literally have no segway to integrate back into modern society, going to jail once is life ruining, no one will hire you, no one wants to be associated with you, so you're left to the life of crime

Not really, it's just inaccurate.

More was spent housing and feeding jail house basketball Americans, than was spent on Hillary's lawyers.

Hell I'd be happy talking half that money and shipping them all back.

>Cost to shoot a violent ape who is assaulting police officers:
>a dozen 10 cent bullets
>a month of desk duty for the cop

>Cost to keep a darkie alive
>$2500 in food stamps a year
>$5000 in welfare payments a year
>$8000 in cost to health care a year
>$12,000 in education costs a year
>$50,000 to hire new police to stand against the threat each year
>this amount is multiplied for each new spawn and raises exponentially for each one not put down with a bullet

I'd rather they just all get shot by officers before they commit more crimes and create more criminals

Bitch they get paid to keep you incarcerated.

>the less than 200 killed by police are too expensive but the 25% of black males in prison isn't

I wish we did kill them instead.

In theory, rehab would save or even make society money. Locking people is up is expensive. Executing them is even more expensive due to lawyer fees.

This
If you step into the big house ONCE for ANY reason your pretty much fucked for life.

Then maybe we should start executing the lawyers too.

*deep shit
ftfy

post more hd ass

She spent more time in her make up and hair then she did on her sign and she still wants to be taken seriously.

>can't see the middle text without zooming in
Sounds good pajamalam.

I didn't send every middle income job to china faggot.

Their are no fucking jobs you either work tech or you are a waiter or some other service provider.

VOTE FOR TRUMPS TARIFFS

all low income food is shit and makes you fat.

>Incarceration kill us instead

What did she mean by this?

Really makes you think, huh?

Plenty of places hire with no background checks at all. Plus, if youre out of jail a lot of times all it takes is a judge of character to get you on somewhere

Usually for an employer its pretty easy to distinguish somebody who can be reintegrated from all the jamaals and tyrones

niggers really are this stupid

the 200 odd niggers killed by police doesn't really save that much, the 500,000+ black niglets aborted by negresses is what saves the U.S taxpayer the most

thank you feminists, your body your choice, I agree 100%

The trial for police officers cost far more than the amount of years in prison those killed would be put away for.

STOP

COMMITTING

CRIMES

YOU

DUMB

NIGGERS