What the fuck did he mean by this?

what the fuck did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDaHFaxXsM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stealing our customers because of Drumpf.

Brainless turd worlders idolize soccer gods like Ronaldo so this company probably slipped him a few million Euro to post this and now everyone loves Egyptian Steel and will do more business with them because they're Ronaldo-approved.

He was paid to advertise the company. It worked because retards like you are bringing it to the attention of more people.

athletes advertise shit like shoes and fast food not a fucking random ass egyptian steel company this is weird as fuck

He is not doing it for the money primarily. His ugly sister is a couple with the president of Egyptian steel.

Brainlet athletes advertise shoes and clothing. Masterminds advertise face wash and egyptian steel.

Federer's found a good balance. He does sports related stuff, but also acceptable non sports stuff, like watches, chocolate and champagne.

Ronaldo's brand is huge so he gets advertising deals with non-sport related things as well.

>being this new
The owner of egyptian steel fucks his sister

I think it's because he really, really likes Egyptian steel workers sweating in the hot factory.

>So, grandpa, surely Messi, the undisputed best player to ever exist, won every Champions League by the now defunct due to massive corruption UEFA, right?
>No, my child, someone got in the way
>No way! That is just nonsense, grandpa! What kind of genius with humility, amazing work ethic, paragon of manliness unparalleled genius 0,000000000001% of humanity managed to bother him EVEN a little?
>An homosexual portunigger who sold shirts to pakis, steel to egyptians, his ass to moors and had gypsy proxies

>Ronaldo had a morroccan boxer bf
>his sister tongues the butthole of some steel pharao
>god knows what his obese mother is up to
Are the Ronaldo clan the Kardashians of Europe? With sandniggers instead of niggers?

Will he lose the kangz audience?

>Sports stars advertising for business-to-business companies
I can't imagine these types of advertisements are particularly effective.

he wants that arab steel rod

>what the fuck did he mean by this?
his cock is hard as egyptian steel

>Sup Forums knows
SHUT IT DOWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=GDaHFaxXsM8

Why the japanese love Messi so much?

wtf I want to buy a shipment of steel beams now

Underrated post.

If the world trade centers were built with egyptian steel beams they would not have melted

Agree. Egyptian steel is the best steel. Just check the pyramids. Still standing.

Making more money than you will in your life.

thanks just bought 100k

looks fun, gonna check out!

he works hard, he plays hard.

I drove by this very plant 3 days ago when I was going to the Stella Di Mare Grand Hotel.
Looks like shit and nothing like the pictures.

have you tried Egyptian Steel? it is the best quality, the best

Cool! Will definitely buy #Egyptian_Steel in the near future.

nips are beta manlets like him

He's being a business man while Messi eats sand in his spear time.

messi doesn't have to prostitute himself, he already makes more money than this gyppo

wow, I didn't even know that they were working so hard behind the scenes, but I sure am ready for sandniggers to show me what #A_New_Generation_Of_Steel looks like! :)