"MUH CONSERVATISM"

>"MUH CONSERVATISM"
>Dates/marries woman who was used like a cumrag by another man

Daily reminder that if your wife/gf ever took a cock other than yours, then you're a degenerate cuck. Enjoy those sloppy seconds, faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying there's such thing as non-degenerate women alive today
KEK

What are you a Muzzie?

Just because you're a virgin nobody wants doesn't mean she has to be one.

My wife was raped once at 16 unfortunately. I almost had a virgin

No, I'm a white man who married a white virgin woman.

cuck

>Disgusting virgin neckbeard detected

They always rat themselves out.

>raped

Wew lad , I fell for that meme before too...

This. We can be as virtuous as we like but women will stay degenrate whites because they are weaker than men and the dominant liberal narrative tells them it's ok to be weak/inferior and not improve.

Eu arranjei uma, mas não aqui no Brasil. Virgem e right wing.

>raped
she regretted banging chad

She got drunk, fucked some classmate, and then called it rape in order to fool a beta like you.

There was a similar girl in my neighborhood, but people didnt believe shit and bullied her entire family out of the neighborhood. Degenerates BTFO

I didn't know cockroaches were community based

You know she has fantasies of being raped by that guy every night. When you have sex with her she's wishing it was her attacker taking invading her body all over again.

Being a slut is literally the opposite of being wanted. People hate fuck them and treat them like shit. No one ever wants to settle down with one of them. This goes for promiscuous men too. If you think you yourself have made a decision that you don't want to settle down and be happy then you're sorely mistaken. The only reason you can't stick with one girl is because you can't connect with anyone and you probably never will.

You retarded? I married my wife when we were both 18 we'd been together since 15 I knew her since she was 13.

Religious right wing family... Had to ask her dad like you're meant to.

Mate that shit was locked up tighter then the vaults in the Vatican.

In the end, at least I can say that I'm getting my rocks off. You...? I'm not so sure about.

Yeah my current female was a virgin at 18 too until I took it. She turned down guys who just wanted to fuck, she isn't the hottest girl but she's a 7 and 8 on good days.

Why can't there be women out there who keep their virginity because it's the right thing to do for society, not because of the god meme?

Good on you lad. Treat her right and try to have kids whe you're ready. Keep us all going! Nothing better than finding the woman you're going to spend your life with.

In what way can you convince someone to hold any sexual morality outside of not physically harming people through sex beyond invoking a higher power?

What about the divorce rate increases?
Wanting to have a special bond with her husband?

>shevwas a virgin I swear! Sure she was :^)

If you ever 3D, you're a degenerate scum

Their fathers and their country's leader should become that higher power. Fascism or Monarchism is the ultimate replacement for god. If you study economy, religion and history enough like I have you'll realize that it's the ultimate redpill.

As soon as the world starts to change so much that the relevance and truth to the leader's arguments start to fade and become outdated you need to get people to start worshiping another leader as their god. You should create a new fresh god every hundred year or so

You're clearly wrong, my approach is litterally that i want to have sex a couple of times before i find the right person

I'll just leave this here:
medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

>mfw Im a faggot who got a qt virgin BF when he was 19
>mfw 6 years later and we're about to get married
>mfw all these NatSoc losers can't find an unused girl

What is the right person? The right person is someone you'll connect with but you'll never connect with anyone ever again because your personality is shit and you've exhausted all of your brain chemicals that are responsible for creating bonds

>implying it will last
Have fun with those wasted years and money.

>Daily reminder that if your wife/gf ever took a cock other than yours, then you're a degenerate cuck. Enjoy those sloppy seconds, faggot.

Muslim or tween detected.

lol thats not how the brain works

if thats why my personality sucks then ive been out of them since i was 14

What is oxytocin and the Law of Diminishing Returns?

>only pure waifus are allowed
t. /r9k/ permavirgin who will die in his moms basement

Lucky you, your case is not indicative of the real world.

You're not wrong, OP. If my wife wasn't pure, I would never have married her.

>implying your body doesn't constantly produce more brain chemicals
>implying you have a finite supply and once you run out you don't have anymore

put food in your face and you wont run out of brain chemistry

Nope. I'm married. My wife was never used like a sextoy by another man either. Feels fucking fantastic. Cope.

You could make the argument that the triggers for the release of those chemicals get exhausted but then again im virgin(y) as fuck so they're probably understimulated if anything

Maybe I worded it poorly. What happens is that just like with drugs you develop a tolerance of sorts for that sort of feeling that oxytocin gives.

>dated gf in High School
>been together 6 years
>only one to fuck her
Feels good man

There are. I am one, but it's out of complete digust for society and human interaction.

If there was such a thing as current USA statistic of non-divorced couples that met in their school years, later married, but never divorced, you know those numbers would be close to 0%.

>What about the divorce rate increases?
Good luck convincing people with that one infographic with a shaky source.
>Wanting to have a special bond with her husband?
Most women think they can still get that regardless of their past.

>relevance and truth to the leader's arguments start to fade and become outdated
If it can be outdated is it really truth? Was it ever truth?

That's great to hear. Stick with her and stick it in her and don't forget to shame all the cucks in this thread who call us Muslims and permavirgins and defend all the degeneracy in the world

This is why 2D waifus are the REAL redpill. 3DPD can't compete and will be obsolete when the technology MEN create catches up with them.

Economy and human biology always changes. New information and technology always gets discovered. Everything changes

makes much more sense

You lucky fucker.

So you're an assburger, got it.

Sure but you do that with one person, falling in love is also an exception

I'm pretty sure human biology itself hasn't changed, only what we know about it. That would put things in the "never was truth" category.

The economy is a purely human invention so as it relies on essentially the fancies of human nature we can't really understand it fully until we understand ourselves fully I'd think. Of course that's if you believe anything about it is still random.

Personally I don't want to worship a bunch of fallible gods.

muslim detected, dont you want to have sex with more than one girl?

Protip: your woman wasn't a virgin when you met.

Nope m8, perfectly fine, took some tests. Only quite antisocial and maybe even narcissistic.

Hehe I have my virgin QT asian gf that hates black people more than I do

Diego here gets it.

I might have a personality problem but I can't stand being around other people.

Love my waifu though.

Agreed.
Guess I'm lucky.

>tfw found 25 year old petite little phillipino girl here in USA who already has green card, her family is well off and she works full time in healthcare
>they sheltered her, she moved here when she was 21 and only went from home to work since
>speaks good english, is genuine, took a few dates to get her to actually open up
>took her virginity a couple of weeks ago, and it was very obvious
>is not into any club/materialistic bullshit, very down to earth and loves camping and fishing

feels good man

>muh conservatism is degeneracy
Keep your crass sexual fixations separate from a political philosophy that upholds individual rights thank you very much

>The only reason you can't stick with one girl is because you can't connect with anyone and you probably never will.

You hurt my feelings because its the truth

Human biology has changed a lot since the neolithic evolution and even more so after the industrial revolution with the welfare state and all. The economic system that we've set up is actively devolving us into stupid, low iq, docile servants

Good. Sluts deserve to be shamed. You're finished. You probably can't even get obsessed with a waifu

>Implying there is other type of women.