ITT: inspiring film quotes

ITT: inspiring film quotes

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12805023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ITT: burden of proof

I love the fact that atheweenies get so upset at people believing in God they actually have to make up stupid stuff like Pastafarianism. Just goes for show how petty some people can be.

>why do you hate God?
>how can you hate what doesn't exist?

this film actually converted me to Christianity

>i have shit life because of god not me

"What tha fuck nigguh, get the fuck out my body you jive ass mothafucka"

-That crying negro that's literally everywhere

>Logic for Retards

How is that inspiring?

I could just as easily say that no one can disprove that leprechauns or unicorns or eskimos exist.

>no one can disprove god's existence
Holy fuck

I love the fact that cultists get so upset at people not believing in God they actually have to make up stupid stuff like this movie. Just goes to show how petty some people can be.

I'm sure it inspired a few atheists

it inspired them to make a shitpost on Sup Forums to bait some Christians for some deity based banter

>tfw if you try to counter these fucking logical fallacy memes you just get called reddit fedora neckbeard tilt etc.

fuck the Christfags won the meme war

I swear to God, this thread has been made thousands of times by now. The difference is even a year ago we didn't have literal Redditors flooding the board trying to disprove the ''inspirational'' quote.

Yes, you and your fellow tippers are obviously baiting Christians here.

I know - I honestly couldn't believe this heathen board was actually a heaven (not the real one pls no bully) for Christcucks
I've never had so many hat-based tips before

>I canz logix!

>BLACK COULD BE ANYWHERE

>the world just created itself
>logical

*tips fedora*

If you honestly believe that you are as new here as they are. Bait threads ALWAYS get replies. Thats how it always was and thats how it always will be. You can't claim Sup Forums is full of autists and then turn around and pretend like there was some golden fucking era where everyone was too clever to be duped. It's a pipe fantasy and never was true.

>protties

wow, raelly is of maeking me thimk

he looks like he can give me 13 reasons why i should convert

not believing in eternal reoccurance like Nietzsche
pleb

>I'm not an atheist and that wasn't bait

I...shall...not feed you!

Good choice user, Jesus wouldn't want you to

IF HE WAS REAL HAHAHAHAHHA

Last time you made this thread 3 retarded atheists started fighting among themselves.

Good times.

these threads used to get excess of 200 posts a day daily

like a fucking (you) factory

Aren't there some shit in the bible that if you do them god will strike you down then and there?

>upset at people believing in God

When you have a group of people who come into power they tend to enforce their beliefs on others.

Which is why faggots, Jews, women, niggers, and other degernates should not be allowed to vote.

Disproving the existence of God is very easy considering the fact that he's made out to be white. He has to be some mixture of black and asian or some shit to exist

True, but i kinda thought it was funny that it triggered militant atheists to the point of meltdown.

who makes God out to be white? Is that actually in the bible?

>ITT

>God created Adam and Eve
>Adam and Ever are white
>all of humanity came from a white man's rib

So where did the black people come from? God actually created them on the 8th day so that white people could feel superior but the SJWs removed that bit from Genesis. It's a true story.

I'm really curious what the demographics of this board are.

I always got the impression it'd be like 40% atheist or more, but threads like these fucking explode with shit posting.

So here's a poll since this thread will probably hit 360 (you)s

strawpoll.me/12805023
strawpoll.me/12805023

>no one can disprove that leprechauns or unicorns or eskimos exist.

>eskimos

what are you a fucking Mormon or a moron

does the bible describe them as white?

it annoys me to no end what atheism has devolved into. I've always felt viewing things logically was important, so I consider myself an atheist. If there was evidence for a god, I'd believe it for sure. The fact that most people are just atheists to be contrarian now a days bums me out to no end.

I am whatever the thread needs me to be
to get sweet sweet (you)s

I'm genuinely not familiar with mormons though, surely my shitpost can't actually in anyway resemble a real belief?

i assumed its more 80% atheist given this is Sup Forums.

An invisible magical, purple squirrel lives on my shoulder. Only I can see him, but he's there. I guarantee it. You're retarded if you don't believe me

religious people are fucking idiots

Atheism is far more common among millenials and Sup Forums is mostly in Europe and North America which are far more secularized as well.

So it would make sense, but if they were a huge majority you'd think there'd be more obnoxious shit posts about it. Seems to me that there's a lot more "Rick and Morty hates God" and other garbage instead.

does it matter? it would be impossible for genes and dna to become as complex as it is now if it was just adam and eve. unless god created someone like tyrone

*tips triggered fedora*

>atheists don't believe in god
>atheists also hate god

>religious people are fucking idiots
Says the retard who believes in an invisible purple shoulder squirrel

You can't really use Sup Forums as your census on atheists or theists. These threads are shitshows posted for the sole purpose of winding each other up. Don't let it shake your beliefs

i wasnt asking that tho and you are shifting the goalposts, you claimed that God/adam/eve are white. im asking wheres the proof/beef?

Can a christian describe to me why was Adam and Eve given two sons only but somehow one of them found a wife?

Also what made God become mellow compared to his Old Testament phase?

this desu

dubs of truth.

that made me kek thanks bro.

it doesn't, don't worry. I enjoy shitposting in these threads as well, but for every couple of shitposts, someone believes what they post. I've met atheists and theists in who act like people in these threads in real life, and it really is just kinda pathetic.

i'm not op

>Also what made God become mellow compared to his Old Testament phase?

They brought in a PR guy and a new writer

spin off when?

God invented weed to relax because after his pride and joy fucked up and took his apple he just sort of gave up and blazed it

strawpoll.me/12805023

Reposting this poll for more info.

strawpoll.me/12805023

this post is so retarded that im speechless

>t. richard dawkins

>My god just created himself
>logical

*molests child*

If Gods exists, doesn't that mean he's had incest with every human being?

I find it enormously entertaining thinking that there are actual Christians that come to this website. They probably are responsible for the cunny and gore threads. So Christ-like.

>t. richard dawkins (again)

I reject your assertion that i require the burden of proof

Checkmate atheists

>I again have no rebuttal.
>t.child molester

.....what?!

>I find it enormously entertaining thinking that there are actual Christians that come to this website. They probably are responsible for the cunny and gore threads. So Christ-like.

if god isnt real, how come my grandfather passed away? check and mate atheists. also, FUCK YOU ATHEISTS!

this

i thought Sup Forums was supposed to be an unfiltered site for critical minds, but seeing how theres a lot of religious people here, i guess it isnt really

>66 replies / 16 images posted

Pretty spooky

>I have no sense of humour
> I cannot tell when someone is very clearly making a joke

sorry about your autism user.

>gets burned
>claims LE JOKE KEK

no, psychosis-man. ya blew it

according to the stoll poll most people so far are atheists

Give a quick run down of the lore of hell in christianity.

I hear so many conflicting things about it.

good

You get to chill out with the devil who tries to tempt you with having pre-marital sex and drugs as opposed to going up to see the big psychopath in the sky who gives kids fatal diseases as a test because you gotta earn that motherfuckers love

>"burned"
>"ya blew it"

facepalm.jpeg

kek you really are an autist. had i been serious i would have put t. atheist, i kinda thought that was obvious for anyone with half a working brain.

only 14 people have replied so far though, there are plenty of christians around who haven't done the poll

I mean like how hell was created.

Like is the "devil" satan or are they two different beings? Because I hear Satan is the ruler of hell and then I hear that the Devil is while spouting they are two different things.

>religious people

>atheists cuckolds still in denial that they're wrong all this time.
Atheist degenerates BTFO. Enjoy your immoral life.

oh sorry man, all I know is that theres one called Damien and he's a creepy little kid and I think one of them is supposed to be an angel who slipped and fell or something

>its a "doesnt have a rebuttal so just screams religious people" episode.

Daily reminder that everybody in this bait thread is an atheist. Nobody is actually dumb enough to be religious.

That's not true. I was baptised so I think I have to be Christian? at least that's my ticket to heaven baaaaybeeee

>Daily reminder that everybody in this bait thread is an atheist. Nobody is actually dumb enough to be religious.

>tfw if you try to counter
>try
Meme responses aren't responses, user. That's them admitting they're retarded.

Do you have any more of these pictures?
I'm an atheist but those are legitimately fucking hilarious if real comments

>posts fedora image in response to that post
>meanwhile, Rick & Morty threads manage to get by despite being as edgy

Thats the only one i have but it is an indeed real comment-the guy actually preludes it with "i'm not a professional comment maker" or something, if i find the original link will post

>having no humour to laugh at yourself

desu i dont watch cartoons so i have no idea what rick and morty is about.

These threads and r&m threads are both bait.

Yeah I managed to find a screenshot of the original post, I think he has since been shamed into deleting it

self denial. How does it feel like that you're isolated both from your fellow man and god?

kek yeah was just trying to post this and it said its already here.
apparently just read the thread was deleted because people were laughing at r/atheism too much for it kek. i remember reading the original thread and how much he got congratulated on it.

>weenies
Are you a toddler or a woman?

Is it weird that God just kills people all the time?

It's just a prank bro