Why is NO ONE talking about the fact that Japan is going FULLFASCISM

>Japan’s far-right won a two-thirds majority in the legislature, they will begin the process of amending Japan’s constitution to:
>remove the “post-war theory of natural human rights”
>remove the “masochistic view of history” wherein it accepts that it committed crimes during the Second World War. In fact, in their view, Japan was the wronged party in the war
>Japan should be applauded for liberating much of East Asia
>the Tokyo War Crimes tribunals were illegitimate
>the rape of Nanking was either exaggerated or fabricated
>return the Japanese army to its former glory — something outlawed by Japan’s current constitution
>return to worshipping the emperor
>the internal affairs and communications minister warned that broadcasters could be shut down if they aired programming that the government deemed was “politically biased.”

The old imperial “Rising Sun” flag was flown, pledges to “break away from the postwar regime” were made, and the (very short and controversial) imperial national anthem was sung. The lyrics are addressed to the emperor:
“May your reign
Continue for a thousand, eight thousand generations,
Until the pebbles grow into boulders
Lush with moss.”

archive.is/LvOIB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPjSTAW7bpM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_general_election,_2014
youtu.be/at5sM6jdRNg?t=4m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the just bought ARM wtf i hate japan now

no but seriously this will only end badly for them

godspeed, nips
make anime great again

The average citizen won't buy into it the same way they did 70 years ago.

the jews fear the samurai

>WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
Maybe because the LDP has been in control most of the time since Japan became a liberal democracy? They've talked about amending their constitution many times in the past. Even if they finally do it, who cares? All it will mean is we can finally leave Okinawa and they can pay for their own military.

if only user, if only...

Will we see a return of the samurai?

>Abe
>far right
nice media scare mongering. Abe is a center right moderate

>the rape of Nanking was either exaggerated or fabricated

>worshipping the emperor

nah m8 thats what got them into the mess in the first place. everything is ok but they should worship freedom and prosperity instead of a "royal" figure.

no one cares about that 3rd world shit hole

>a fucking leaf

who cares about a bunch of dead chinks

You mean the same party that has been in charge for 60 years with no? They already pretty much don't recognize their war crimes and every thing else they try every time and goes nowhere.

>Why is NO ONE talking
Because it's fucking nothing. Fuck off.

*with no breaks

Finally en excuse to take hokaidsk back
Gogogo chinks, show those white devils whos the emperor

Good we need a strong ally to keep those filthy chinks in place.

As long as they stay loyal because we all know what happened last time they got uppity with us.

Who cares about a bunch of dead anything, but Hitler wouldnt have tolerated that bullshit from his soldiers.

Are they the true anime loving alt-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=hPjSTAW7bpM
The Japs are silent, they are using the drama of the world to slowly rebuild their empire.
And wonder how they are getting people to join them? Anime lads. Hidden propaganda in which they use.

To think, there are Japs alive right now who participated in this. It must feel weird to have to live with these kinds of memories

We can always breed better citizens.

it all depends on how great the emperor is

Wake me up when they conquer China again

This tread again. Can we at least wait before laws are submitted to parliament before we start linking shit articles?

>third world

It's anything but, dumbass

Unless they're messing with MUH ANIMES I don't give a shit

I'm really glad Nanking massacre happened. Your tears are delicious.

t. edgy Marine

Dumb anime fags supporting this shit. The Japs killed thousands of innocent Americans during Pearl Harbor.

What the fuck is wrong with right-wing nationalists on this site? You hate degeneracy and liberalism but you worship the Japanese?

You guys are disgusting.

because if it turns out they aren't going full fascism i'll be extremely disappointed

t.white American male who's obsessed with Japan and its degenerate culture

Im really glad Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened, your bitterness at my factual historical account brings me great joy, and validation.

More Chinese people died than Jews.

This is all that matters, you're doing nothing but helping kykes by distorting the facts.

>inb4 anime about cute nazi/nips doing cute things during WWII

>Japan vs China
who wins, Sup Forums?

The Jew fears the Samurai.

in Nanking.

>japan
>3rd world
Typical burger

Chinese nukes would sink Japan into the ocean. We would all end up watching Chinese cartoon.

>be a white male
>complains about liberalism and degeneracy
>jerks off to anime
>never going out
>obsessed with hentai
>eat
>sleep
>wake up
>talk shit about liberalism
>muh anime
>searches for hentai
>jerks off to hentai
>take a shit
>eat
>go to sleep
>repeat

You tell em. Although, I think theyk'll grow out of it, I did.

Japan is doing great, godspeed Japs.

No one is talking because Japs were isolacionist all along, they never let anyone in, they never had minorities that would whine about it.

is this actual far right
or just,
>far right nasis meme that libs love

>More Chinese people died than Jews
hahahahahahaha we should have killed more.

merely a prank

lmao these elevens dont realize that the US forces are still there as an occupying army as well as to strike China/Korea.

I dare them to try and kick us out

If it weren't for the advantage in numbers, I'd say Japan - that is, if western powers don't interfere. The Japs are fucking sick.

Aren't you the Israeli proxy that was posting IDF propaganda earlier?

>Japanese nationalism is on the rise

Well, full fascist Japan on the side of America would be a very nice ally against China.

The thing to notice here is the following, all Asians have an insect like mentality, empathy is virtually non-existent.

I'm sure most of you have seen/read enough videos from China to realize they are terrible people, if you can call them that, and if I had to choose between the Samurai culture and the Chink culture, I will always take Samurai.

You know being an "honorary" Aryan doesnt actually mean youre equal, right?

Demonstrating that for me perfectly with your post.

i really don't care as long as they don't fuck with us.

otherwise we will roll out the nukes again.

Japanese are not white people. They do not feel guilt like we do.

China would beat any country 1vs1.

They have nothing to be guilty of.

>we

Shut up weaboo

Good, its something we need to drop anyway.

Sounds unlikely, but okay.

Japan is beyond repair. The culture has become completely backwards, and I don't even men this in the Sup Forums meme sense, it is literally degenerate. But aside from robotics, all Japan exports is degeneracy. It is irreparable. I fail to see how a far right party is going to manage 2D lolis, VR anime sex games, panties in vending machines etc etc etc. Can't just get rid of it all, it's a major source of income and it's what the people want

Fascism is a good thing. I'm happy for Japan. At least one nation can look out into the world and see how fucked everything has become and realize that they need to change before it happens to them.

>Japan’s far-right won a two-thirds majority in the legislature
Where are you getting this from? This was the last election:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_general_election,_2014

As long as they stay our allies I'm happy with it. They've only lost one war and we had to nuke them to get that. Any attempted expansion by China or Best Korea will turn into tentacle rape with giant robots.

Fascism is a good and healthy thing.

The Jew fears the Samurai

Stop making movies about every fucking bad thing white people ever did then.

#rekt

>you will live to see the rise of an Asian Empire seated in Japan

>beheading them one by one with their samurai swords

>you will never be japanese

Afterwards they skinned them and made 1000 flesh origami cranes for good luck.

Who here cant wait for giant mecha robots?

Around leafs never believe

Hopefully this happens

youtu.be/at5sM6jdRNg?t=4m16s

Yeah whatever Canadian chink

Calm down Oliver, we are aware of the current year.

As long as they remain allied to us I'm perfectly fine with the return of an aggressively expansionist Japan.

>Tfw you have to Nuke Japan again

THIS IS LITERALLY AN ATTACK ON AMERICA HOW CAN OUR PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS

I want this to happens to bad

COME SAVE US SENPAI

As much as I am happy they're embracing this type of nationalism, they absolutely committed war crimes. Not admitting to those is on par with Turkroaches denying the Armenian Genocide.

>post YFW you realize Fukushima was a red flag covering up the test site for fusion driven mechas

So this is what happens when BBC and Vice are your two only sources of information.

>wanting to defend this leftist utopia

Japan, finally. Is OP accurate, or is he being an stoopid fagit?

I wouldn't mind if we weren't almost certainly going to be numero uno on their shit list

The Japanese are yellow jews.

I love how you cling on something that never happened to feel better about your own countries savagery murrifat

>implying

My stated concern is that the jews "losses" are to be perceived as insignificant when compared to the atrocities committed against others.

As I said, Hitler would never tolerate that bullshit, and the quotes in the original pic related were from a German man who was sickened by what Japanese soldiers were doing, commenting that it contradicts the image they want the world to have of them, of a civilized nation comparable to western ones.

Being a delayed sub-human mongoloid, you still fail to understand this, and are lashing out.

You are beneath me, and arguably, based on your conduct, beneath the Chinese.

>fucking Chinese subhumans wipe them off the face of the earth
>HOLY SHIT japs killed poor Chinese people how evil

Who cares? Why the fuck do you care so much about the Chinks? Unless you're a Chink yourself.

I think that the Japs didn't kill enough of you retards. As much as China has contributed to Asia in the past, they're also the reason why Asia has never prospered as far as the West did. You fucking chinks always kill your own people and destory your own inventions for fear of angering your own Emperor. That and you fucking Chines are always starting shit with everybody in Asia.

At least Japan is isolationist and only ever bothered to fuck with & genocide everybody during WW II. Oh yeah sure there were a few wars they fought with Koreans but even that was just a proxy war with China.

I'm starting to hate you Chink lovers as much as I hate liberals. China has been backwards and decadent for far longer (since at least the Yuan dynasty or the Ming Empire.) than Japan has and it shows through example just by how the two cultures interact with modern society.

Granted it doesn't help that Mao killed off nearly every chink with half a brain so it's not much of a fair comparison but then again China is a lot bigger than Japan is so you assholes should be able to contribute much more to society other than your cheapass chinkmade goods & our Obama/Hillary debt that we owe you Chinks.

That's why I'm voting for Trump.
He's the only one who actually talks about our debt problem with China and how it's caused through American representative incompetence. Everyone else acts as if we're fucking allies or something.

already exists in various forms

I wonder if the phrase " third time's a charm" can also be applied with nukes

Kraut please, you really think china could 1v1 the US? How do you figure? Just because they have over 1 billion chinks doesn't make their military better.

>japan
His name is Tyrone.

>Senkaku Islands dispute results in war between Japan and China
>Japan gets blown the fuck out AGAIN by Chinese nukes

I can't wait lads

Probably never happen. What advantage do mechs have that a tank like vehicle wouldn't have? If anything, making the damn things walk over difficult terrain without slipping or falling over is reason enough to never bother

>Birth rates making a come back
>going full right wing

these are all good things for japan.

selten

>having a problem with this