HAHA NICE! I just love how Thor was like," we know each other, he's a friend from work!" XD LOVE IT!!! CANT WAIT!!!

HAHA NICE! I just love how Thor was like," we know each other, he's a friend from work!" XD LOVE IT!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v7MGUNV8MxU?t=1m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was actually kind of funny.

it was decent, as far as trailers go.

stop crying.

>God
>friend from work
Also
>SHAVED ARMPITS

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

Clearly not shaved.

It's over Sup Forums. Redditors've got the high ground!

Not really. Too memey for me, and I liked GotG.

>Guardians of the Galaxy is a funny comic book movie
>Now all comic book movies have to be funny too
wew lad

>getting upset over kiddy films

w e w

Is this really how a Norse God talks? Remember when he slammed ceramic mugs into the ground bellowing "MORE"? Are all of Marvels heroes going to blend into one another? This looks and feels like a straight Guardians of the Galaxy spinoff.

>Well, we failed making Thor his own interesting character....lets just make him someone else.

>I liked GotG
stopped reading there

Anybody notice that they merged Thors line 'Come on' with 'the Hulk'. It becomes really obvious if you listen to it at half speed.

Do the really consider their fans to be so dumb they cant recognize an avenger unless they are prompted through subliminal messages?

youtu.be/v7MGUNV8MxU?t=1m39s

Well, he did spend a lot of time on earth, spending time with humans (specifically Americans). Makes sense that he would pick up some phrases here or there.

what did they mean by this?

Trailers aren't made by the film makers you autist

The line isn't bad, but the trailer ruined the joke, so it should either not be in the actual movie, or should have never been in the trailer and let it be a surprise joke.

>stopped reading there
stopped reading there

LEL LEL LOL KEK XDDD!!! HAHAHAHA

"WE KNOW EACH OTHER, HES A FRIEND FROM REDDIT!" XDDD LE UPBOATED TO FRONT PAGE U GOES

>stopped reading there
>stopped reading there
me personally I stopped reading there.

>american who cant understand understating humor

I agreed. The trailer should have cut off as thor has that shit eating grin on his face.

I am groot! XD

The line really is pretty bad. The one right before it makes it even worse. The entire trailer is designed around selling us the premise that Thor's there being forced to fight. Everything about it reinforces the vibe of gladiatorial combat. Gladiators were slaves. They didn't get to just decide to "team up" or whatever, so why would Thor be happy to see Banner in the first place? All that should mean to him is that Banner's somehow being forced to fight, too, so why the hell would that make him happy?