Yeah, you guys were right. This movie was a disappointment

Yeah, you guys were right. This movie was a disappointment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayy lmao though

Thank you, I'm glad Sup Forums's opinions have been validated once again.

I haven't seen the movie, personally.

The movie was too kino for user.

piss in your innards

The guy who shills his youtube video will be here any moment now....

YOU DON'T SAY

There he is.

I couldn't believe the raving reviews this garbage got. The chick from Witch was hot...otherwise I would have deleted it after 30 mins.

post ur vid m8 u forgot

should I this time though? op already realizes it was bad

REQUESTING PICS OF THAT BLACK GIRL'S 10/10 ASS AND LEGS
THANK YOU THAT IS ALL

Yes I would like to see it

well how can I say no to those digits
youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

it was amazing desu 8.8 for me

I just wanted everyone in this thread to see how pathetic you are my dude, thanks for the delicious autism my dude

the only thing more pathetic than an autist like M night who made shit like Split or After Earth are the losers who actually find it entertaining. Your scorn validates me in the same way the scorn of retards who like BvS or the prequels does. You couldn't be more welcome :)

I don't like the movie too, I just find your videos even more atrocious then all the films you listed (and they are quite bad).

You have to either be extremely pathetic or have actual autism to scroll through the catalog 24/7 looking for a Split thread to shill your pathetic surface level "review" while literally no one ever said to you anything good about it, no matter which side they are on.
I would be embarassed really

literally the plebbiest of opinions

>I don't like the movie
this is a lie.
and a majority of people here think it is good, so you're either lying or delusional about that as well. If you don't think so, make a strawpoll.
I also don't scroll through 24/7, as at any given time there's anywhere from 2 to 10 split threads, which means people like you are spamming the board about this shit flick.
You should be embarrassed.