Girl freaks out when watching the prequels and finding out Anakin is Darth Vader

APOLOGIZE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KMLmGi6AK-c

white people are so gay

why are women such low IQ memes

>it's your fault
>that's racist
So this is what life in america is like...

but this wasn't even hidden....

He was called anakin skywalker in the original trilogy for fuck sake

>white """""" people""""""

She freaks out because she finally realised she has autism...also white (((people)))

Here's a low IQ male to prove you wrong, sexist pig

its because she says "now hes dark?"

jesus, she must have masturbated to him a few times to be this freaked out

That's what I'm confused about....like we all knew this story was about Darth Vader

It was the fucking promo poster. It wasn't supposed to be a huge surprise. And I can't think of a way that it would be a surprise.

If you were to watch the OT first then you know Anakin is Darth Vader. If you watch the Prequel Trilogy first then it doesn't have any weight and then it's not a surprise. So I don't get this at all

is she freaking out at the bad writing and 2 dollar monster mask?

>Thinking young people of today saw those promo posters
>expecting a casual movie watcher to pay attention during the original trilogy that Anakin was Vaders real name, it was barely mentioned.

Prepping his daughter for the Interracial Vader Grounds.

Yeah, but you could easily put it together. Old Ben knew Luke's father. Best pilot in the galaxy. Fought in clone wars together. Was a good friend.

Literally the only person Obi Wan hung out with throughout the two films was Anakin. The same fucking lightsaber was used.

I don't get it

>yeah, but you could easily put it together

You overestimate the intelligence of the girl in the video.

shes just being a kid

don't see the problem?

Also the video description says he had her watch the prequels first.

But it sounds like she said it with some sort of knowledge about who Darth Vader was

DAMN a twist from the originals is so powerful it can even make the prequels seem good for a moment.

Why the fuck is she watching it with subtitles?

dat ass tho

Cuck

Looks like she's on Netflix. I always watch Netflix with subs on. I don't like to miss a word and it's easier to keep track of characters names. There is also a tonne of dialogue that can't be heard.

You don't have to ever see any Star Wars movie to know who Darth Vader is.

They aren't on Netflix. At least in the USA which is where this girl is

Yeah but you really don't know what makes him bad either he's just a "bad guy" if you haven't seen the OT

I don't think you realize just how culturally aloof the average woman is. No woman under 30 has seen the original star wars films and most haven't even seen the prequels.

this isn't fake at all

She knows he's a bad guy. That's enough I guess. She probably saw a picture of him at some point and assumed from his outfit that he was a REALLY bad guy.

Star wars is literally a kids flick

She's just a goofy kid and you can tell she has a true passion for movies we need more people like that on Sup Forums and less dumb trendy meme posters

if they havent seen the original why do they even care who darth vader is?

I love this poster, it should be recreated with Luke.

Because that's how well known and popular Darth Vader is. Pretty much everyone knows he's the big bad guy in Star Wars, even people who've never seen any of the movies. How do you not know this?