S E E T H I N G edition

Other urls found in this thread:

the1014.com/tactics-scotland-v-england/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_national_rugby_union_team
the42.ie/jamie-heaslip-ireland-leinster-retires-3872547-Feb2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw ywn be an obsessed angry engpaki
Feels good to be a winner, lads

Elitep prediction - the Scottish council estaters will leave when they see the thread moving at 2 posts an hour during the week

Post your pro14 play off teams predictions

SCOTLAND

Obsession.

ABE is a mental illness, non-stop round the clock coverage if England lose. Poothetic desu.

>still seething
>still obsessed
Fucking Hell, Mohammed.

S C A R L E T S

G L A S G O W

Imagine being Scottish, living in a 2 bedroom terraced house in Glasgow. Your neighbours making a racket all now drunk on buckie. One day, the Scotland rugby team manage to beat England in a game you don't care about for the first time in 10 years, the third time since the game went professional. You open /rug/, it is your time to shine

>engpakis still crying this much
Calm down, lad. No need to blow yourself up for Allah yet. You don't belong in this thread anyway, 72 virgins aren't the same as 14 words.

Sounds like you engpakis to me. This is a white thread. You don't belong here.

>scotcucks literally cant stop talking about us

RENT FREE

Rugby

Imagine being English.

Imagine desperately wanting to be accepted and liked, despite having absolutely no redeeming qualities. Imagine being constantly rejected by people who dislike you, or worse, simply don't care about you. Imagine the fragile delusions of grandeur, the bitterness, the arrogance and the obsession with your far more popular neighbours this rejection instils. Imagine this delusion and bitterness convincing you to vote for Brexit, hurtling your already increasingly powerless country into permanent irrelevancy. Imagine the regret.

Imagine being English.

>62 viegibs

whats the matter mate? miss your methadone shot?

Cheers lad.

THEY HAVE THE SAME FLAG !!! HAHHAH

Lads is the hue going to kill himself? He keeps blogposting so I think we're his only friends and now we don't even use his threads

Just made a cheeky pick for the Blues to win by three against the Queefs boys

Do scots have small cocks? They seem om have a inferiority complex towards the English and the Welsh. Wouldn't surprise me desu, because many scots are just a bunch of lefty soyboys.

>Asking about dick sizes
Bit gay there

That post coming from that flag is just fucking embarrassing. You dont get to laugh at scotland for having an inferiority complex after giving away your country to a bunch of child raping camel jockeys

>88
Noice.
>0488
10 more and it'd have been perfect.

>Islander booga wooga
No one cares.

We should ignore all non-white/engpaki loving threads from now own.

This truly is /rug/'s year

>10 more
>not 1000 more

We are in the best timeline now that engpakis have been put in their place once and for all.

>Imagine being English.
Can't, I'm white.

RENT

FREE

The problem with Scotland is that it hates itself. Half of the society wishes it was English and the other Irish, the fact they want to be either is laughable, bunch of lefty cucks

I’m Scottish and I hate Ireland and England, especially Ireland

This Thread

>Race War
>Divide and Conquer Tactics

Its been all over Sup Forums for a while now and you can see them getting more desperate

>Sup Forums infecting /rug/ as well
ah well, we've had a good run

>Scots plague /rug/ confirming themselves as worst posters
>To free /rug/ of this scourge all the other countries come together to support Ireland to put them back in their box in two weeks time

beautiful

Aye I could get behind this.

it was always the same timeline.
how would even change timelines?

how would you*

This the thread?

I liked the scots more when the only thing that they would post was the threadly Scotland. Can't say I'm a fan anymore.

the1014.com/tactics-scotland-v-england/

Decent analysis

Kys yemmy

The last time that the Hurricanes lost their first match of the season in an upset they then went on to win the whole thing. Coincidence?

I would like to batter Yemmy.

I'm Scottish and I hate both but when I grow up I want to live in England.

Post players you hope will get a career ending injury this season.

Your the obsessed one here, still going on about it 2 days later

>Sup Forums
>bad
Only if you're non-white, i.e. a seething engpaki

Nah mate, Sup Forums is trash for 14 year old white kids who have grown up on a media diet of underdog heroes and need to convince themselves that they’re fighting something bigger because otherwise there is no excuse for their crippling mediocrity.

Go back there. Everyone here is too successful for pol.

Does India have a national rugby team? Also wank then bed.

see .
Sup Forums babbies, no matter if left or right wing, need to hang themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_national_rugby_union_team

>projecting shitskins

How would POTY Pooden Pissrat handle playing for this team?

whiter than you, muhammad

Reminder that based Scotland trounced England.

>wanting the best 2nd five in the country to be injured

b barrett, just to see the carnage

sad

>Austria's 91% white is more than Scotland's 96% white

No one cares about a country that sucks the dick of sacred abo land before every game.

Feels good to put those arrogant cunts back in their place.

>he doesn't know about timeline swapping
Trump will never let you see Teslas time machine

>he said, speaking English rather than his native Gaelic because he’s the downtrodden native rather than the glorious colonial overlord

You’re unironically complaining about blacks while being a conquered minority. You’re a house nigger.

>n-no massah, li'l ol' me couldn'a possiblah has mah own country
>please massah, p-please run everythang fo' me like you done befo'
t. Scotland, 2014

wew, the envy is real. You should probably go for a walk mate, chill out and that. And then get back to praying to your pagan god that you'll be reincarnated as an Englishman

>This other Scottish guy fucking ruining it
Please stop you're killing us

Anglo Rugby is so far ahead of non Anglo rugby. We're getting worse every year, our rugby has got no soul, because of TOP14 business only bullshit. Blame Laporte, blame investors that don't give a fuck about Rugby.

Congrats to Scotland, what a beautiful game, marvelous it was.

See what I mean. He's convinced everyone else is "envious" of him. Envious of what, I honestly don't know. Their world class fried chicken shops, I presume.

>replies to a day old post
>being this obsessed
Fucking beady eyed anglopaki scum.

Feels good.

Are you the same skirt as before? Do I need to blow you the fuck out or can I just rely on the fact that i’ve done it once already?

The absolute state of Australian rugby, lads

Sharks desu

Bed.

i dont know? never winning the wooden spoon? actually winning the 6 nations? not being completely irrelevant in literally every sport?

no wonder the scots are so assblasted. their whole history is one of abject failure lmao

Why you so seething mate, it's only a bit of #banter

bump

Someone tell me what super rugby team to root for. Right now I'm leaning toward the Bulls. A SA team with only a handful of non-Europids can't be that bad of a choice.

Try them

>engpaki tears
You cucks are actualky obsessed with us. It's actually getting sad at this point

Thanks. Any specific reason why?

Usually a team stronger in attacking, also the ones can claim true opposition against Cruzados and Chefes

Also the only franchise to wears yellow (everybody else wears black, blue, red or white)

>Usually a team stronger in attacking, also the ones can claim true opposition against Cruzados and Chefes
So are the Canes the default bandwagon team for noob rugby fans?

Reminder that Sexton is a CHOKER and a COWARD.

Typical Leinster "man"

One of them. Currently Cruzados, Chefes, Leões are also options for this sort of public.

Need the scottish chav(singular), he's probably from dundee, to stop screaming Engpaki and about how white we are, you sound like a 12 year old and I'm not entirely convinced you're not an englishman false flagging

>t. cuck that voted no

>dundee
>bad

t. seething shitskin

>scumdee
>good
didnt realise you lads enjoyed sweeping needles and addicts off your landing every morning, i suppose it has a certain charm to it; means that you've survived another night at least

Mate it's been like, 2 days now. Why are you still so seething?

>mad soyboy
Sup Forums has some of the mostnwell established 'together' people in society. Engineers, university graduates, lawyers, you name it. Better than the weebshit you see on containment boards.

>chinkposter

>scots on the radio saying the win against england is the best win in their entire history

fucking hell, what a small team mentality

Well they only started 'following' the sport 3 days ago.

I'm scottish mate, just ripping into the classless scumdee lad

>I'm scottish mate, just ripping into the classless scumdee lad

you okay laddie? want my to point you to the nearest clinic?

You sassenachs really are obsessed, aren't you? It's sad mate desu

>I'm scottish mate,
engpaki*

Heaslip Retired Lads

the42.ie/jamie-heaslip-ireland-leinster-retires-3872547-Feb2018/