People on here don't actually hate cops right?

people on here don't actually hate cops right?
its just a meme, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5543768239799414902&q=deshaney v winnebago&hl=en&as_sdt=6,32
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=13096571268307866226&q=castle rock v gonzales&hl=en&as_sdt=6,32
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't

UR A MEME

Statists love the police.

They pull over niggers on Friday night as they drive into my town and ask where they are heading.

Imokwiththis

I don't like getting tickets from dickhead cops but the niggers need to calm down on the whole 'cop killing' ideology

Which subreddit hugbox told you Sup Forums hates cops?

only niggers, antifas and edgy teenagers hate cops

There's been next to no cop hate, opposite if anything - unless you're talking about euro cops..

>hugbox

Goddammit i love Sup Forums

I hate individual police but not "the police".

They need to be respected.

They shoot black people for me. What's there to hate about this?

Fuck that. They need to earn respect, just like anybody else.

The police are like hornets. If you see them just hope they don't fuck with you.

I have a healthy distrust of government and their agents. That applies to left and right controlled government. By healthy I mean I always assume they would punish/arrest/tax/fuck me over if given the opportunity but if I play by the rules, at least in the open, I will be fine.

Anyone that trusts ANY government entity (including Trump) or that hates them fully is a nut.

Do you disrespect cashiers? Police earn respect by training to protect and serve the community they are a part of, every single thing they do after that point is a struggle to maintain respect.
>good people become good police officers
>bad people become bad police officers
>if the police are respected, good people want to become police officers
>if the police are seen as brutish omnipotent thugs, bad people want to become police officers

No, most of them are alright.
People who hate police are edgy dickheads. I'm not going to deny that some police officers are dickheads too, but the majority is alright.

Respect and politeness are two totally different things. I neither respect nor disrespect cashiers. Police need to earn respect, and their training does not count.

Police are not required to protect you.

scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5543768239799414902&q=deshaney v winnebago&hl=en&as_sdt=6,32

scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=13096571268307866226&q=castle rock v gonzales&hl=en&as_sdt=6,32

If they want respect, then they need to show that they should be respected through their actions.

So bad things individuals cops do applies to all respect of all police but selfless things cops do doesn't apply?

When the fuck did I ever say that? Go and show me where I said it. My statement stands on its own. Police need to earn respect, just like everybody else.

But how can they earn respect by your standards?