youtube.com/watch?v=VL_DdwpuWqA
youtube.com/watch?v=q3WG1Bv5aBE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp73OIoEIVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for being a Pop Progressive

Lebaldbum nice L

Who will win the Doncicbowl?

>being progressive

you mean trying to get Lebron to join the spurs without getting fined for tampering.

You mean tankin for Ayton

Can Curry win the MVP this year?

Yo I need a Becky Hammon DF

yes but that would take Harden to shit the bed real badly

>revoking warriors' white house invite
>wasnt going anyway

if pop doesn't get fined, fuck adam silver

Can I get caught up on this? Pop is trying to recruit LeBron?

/nba/ is still as reactionary as always.

*glass shatters*

I feel bad for curry's team mates who wanted to go to the white house just for the experience of going, but can't because their mulatto team mate said something dumb.

>anyone in the NBA
>wanting to go to the White House
Lmao name one person who would actually want to go visit a non-Obama President

>Durant will win rings but will never step foot in the WH
>those bench players like Javale, Swaggy P and the rest who weren't part of the Warriors' first title won't step foot in the WH because of the starting 5's political views

>All these scrub fighting to hit rock bottom

I'm pretty sure they would go if Hillary was president

Spencer Hawes... but oh yeah, he's been kicked out the league.

I feel like it would depend if we were in the middle of WWIII or not.

>not wanting to hang with slick willy

>2018
>white men
Lmao

redpill me on the new look cavs

Poor Nowitzki being loyal and having to spend his final years with a tanking Cuban team

larry nance jr is the best player on the team

> not knowinh Clinton was the 1st black president

Who on the Warriors team would honestly go?

Maybe Casspi for Drumpf being a good goy

Zaza

Casspi wasn't on the team last year. Maybe Zaza but he doesn't seem like he cares

how much of this is real and how much of this is pandering so he doesn't get beat up in the locker room?

>the worst player on the team is the biggest drumpf cuck

imagine my shock

Why are American basketball players so fucking soft? Why do they cry dirty player everytime they are touched?

New People, Same Old Mistakes.

>Using the word drumpf unironically

>LeBron not happy about free throw disparity or not getting calls on drives. “We protect the shooter. Chicks dig the long ball and that’s what it’s about."
MEMECHUCKERS BTFO

I was sure the first image was fake until I googled it. What the fuck 'murica? How is this acceptable?

because the refs are soft and will actually change calls just because a superstar whined. This is what happens when the players are catered to and treated like divas. You don't see it in other sports because players are much more expendable. You also notice the further on the bench a guy is, the less soft his playstyle.

I think he was specifically talking about Zaza.

As long as you can admit it. The superstars are bitches.

Based

Welp, nvm.

does anyone know good youtube channel for basketball drills(ball handling, shooting...)?

youtu.be/hld8M_btekk

-kdtrey5

Just git gud bro. Bend tour knees, keep your elbow straight, look at the back of the rim and flick your wrist. On handles just dribble so that the ball when end up in one of your hands without the defender touching it

>lelicans now on a 5 win streak without cousins
further proof that cousins isn't a winning basketball player

Thunder are now back down to the 8th seed.

damn, i want okc to play gsw in the first round,

is the NBA ready for Luka Doncic next year?
I hope that Chicago will draft him so they can dominate the league with Markannen.

everyone needs to wear western at least once

I hope they miss playoffs

>Chicks dig the long ball and that’s what it’s about
why do bitches have shit taste in literally everything?

good game spuds, yes very well done
BUT... legod is still getting another for da land

clips vs houston could have been good if blake wasn't shipped off

>BUT... legod is still getting another for da land

Yes, he's definitely getting another L for Da Land

My sources tell me that LeBron is teaming up with lauri markkanen next season to bring Chicago it's first title in 20 years

how bout dem cavs?

How many Ws does the Land have without LeBron? Asking for a friend

Is this true? Who is your source? I'm a writer for ESPN and would like to interview him. I need to come up with a new storyline by tomorrow or else I'm canned.

breaks your leg

Raptors aren't going to the finals

>sixers' main weakness is their bench
>hawks giving them solid bench pieces for free
easy ECF appearance

Pop's sons stick together

Chris Bosh talks to slow and its always something obvious or something that doesn't make any sense that he says

>to
so*

careful or you might meme it into reality

If LeBron doesn't make the finals this year what is the point of him even staying with the Cavs? We also have to keep in our minds that the Celtics and raptors are better teams than Cleveland in the east so the possibility of getting bounced is high if not already impending

Why are college teams almost always better when they lost a 1-and-done player that was a lottery pick? Duke is playing better without Bagley and NCState is playing much better this year without DSJ. The same thing happened with LSU last year

>I don't pick and choose what LeBron should talk about any more than any talking head should try to pick and choose what he talks about. To me, when I heard about that, it was like an unbelievable show of arrogance for a talking head to try to tell someone else if they can speak, what they can speak about, when and where to do it. It's just ludicrous. But to not have a feel for who this guy is…think about when he came into the public view. How young was he? And to this day he hasn't missed a step. He hasn't fallen off the ledge. He's been a brilliant example for millions of kids, especially of kids of lesser opportunity who haven't had the same advantages of others. And they see in this guy somebody who's consistently exhibited excellence in the workplace. It gives them a voice, let's them know that you can speak about anything. There really is a first amendment, and I can have opinions as a coach, as a plumber, as an astrophysicist, as a lowly reporter. I can have whatever opinions I want. And that's what's amazing about this. When you look at this guy, how many tens of millions of dollars he's given? Tens of millions of kids that see him, that are inspired by him. It's kind of like the Black Panther movie. How cool is that for kids to see that and have that superhero? Well, now, LeBron has been that for a long time. And for somebody to be totally numb to that and attack him in such a childish way, really speaks more volumes about that individual than it does Lebron. He's very, very special. We should all be very proud that we have somebody like that who's willing to speak about a variety of topics, and you've listened to them all

Pop is the best

>that entire speech
*tips Hillary fedora*

>this entire post
pic related

Also Jalen Rose has become a good analysis and "take that for stats" guy is pretty good too

Now, they know how it feels to be the Bulls.

i hope so too, if we kept niko we would of had a big euro 3

I used to like Pop before he opened his mouth
He really is fucking senile now

>talking about hillary in 2018
shes living rent free i see

Isn't Markannen just a better Mirotic?

A direct upgrade

what are some nba related videos that make you cry?
youtube.com/watch?v=VL_DdwpuWqA

Lebron is going to Houston. Its so obvious too.

If Bulls tank right, they're getting #1 overall as a gift from the league. Suns will be forever 4th. I guess Orlando and Atlanta 2/3 in some order. Then who gives a shit.

>Game supposed to start at 7
>6:59 and the players are still warming up and the niggers on my TV are still talking

youtube.com/watch?v=q3WG1Bv5aBE

Watch when Lauren btfos him and tells him to Shut up and Coach and nobody gets outraged because pop is a white guy

>still getting mad at sporting events actually starting 10 - 15 minutes later than advertized

Everyone on the team and coaching staff assumes the kid is good enough to carry you to the promised land instead of actually devising the proper roles for each player.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp73OIoEIVE

God the NBA was so much better just 5 years ago.

Take out the nuggets!

>MVP Rose
>philly Iggy
>kobe
>paul pierce
>jason terry on the mavs
>duncan
>heatles
>pre-snake kd
>magic dwight
>blake griffin
>NO GSW PLAYERS AT ALL
god the nba was much better. who would have thought it would turn into this stinkfest.

meant for

this
mvp rose, blake and pre snake kd were great to watch

these nugget players seem shook about the rockets in this pregame interview

No one cares Doris

rip chester

>annoucers already saying that Wizkids are better with Wall
THEN WHY DO THE STATS SAY THEY ARENT HUH!?!?!?

ALSO
>women announcers
fuck

I tend to forget that dantoni coached the nuggets at one point

Anybody else hate the Morris bros? They are both such faggots

LOB

The Warriors as an organization wants to be the best, but whine whenever people call them out for their faults. They use their influence to suppress critcism. Just look at them whining like babies after blowing the 3-1 lead and then again when JaVale McGee's bitchass couldn't handle Shaqtin a fool.

>THATS AN ILLEGAL SCREEN
>fucking shoulder checks the defender
women should not be allowed to speak