Edgier than Heath Ledger, Jared Leto, and Marilyn Manson combined

Edgier than Heath Ledger, Jared Leto, and Marilyn Manson combined.

Sewer sex scene from book

Froggo

Wait what? There is sewer sex scene?

They gangbang the little girl for some reason, I haven't read the book since highschool so I don't remember why.

to become adults and fight it

The 11 year old girl gets the guys to fuck her in the sewers for "unity".

its a blackened episode

What the fuck? People have told me the book is an American epic. It has pedophilia in it? How did that fly past censors?

pssh, nothin personnel turtle

It's a bunch of 11 year old boys fucking an 11 year old girl. That's not pedophilia. Stephen King is likely a pedophile though.

It's not pedophilia because the kids are fucking each other. No adults involved.

Shame such a good book gets remembered for like 2 pages.

7 pages of fucking actually.

>Stephen King is likely a pedophile though
A lot of writers are just fucked up people in general. You can tell Thomas Harris is a bloodthirsty psychopath by the way he writes about serial killers.

>clowns are one of the most underutilized horror villains for decades
>clown fear is at an all time high
>clowns are already creepy/uncanny as fuck

This is disappointing desu. I cant wait for some real clownkino to be released

>Bringing up that bullshit

Looks like I'm going to have to give you boys a weapon!

I'M A FIRESTARTER TWISTED FIRESTARTER

C'ON C'ON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

What does that mean? Are you gonna post that rule34 shit?

I liked it, but it kind of comes out of nowhere. I know Stephen King isn't writing for 14 year olds, but that is a huge part of his audience.

Daily IT thread eh? Is it just me that notices people on the internet are ageist?
>boo hoo hoo this Pennywise isn't a fat old man waaaah clowns can't look childlike for reasons I can't articulate

>t. fat old man

>but it kind of comes out of nowhere
No not after Beverly avoided getting "inspected" by her dad.

>Stephen King is likely a pedophile though.

Dude's written how many stories where people get brutally killed? Close to a hundred? Does that make him a psycho with murderous tendencies? No. He's just a writer. So why would this tiny little part in that one huge book of his make him a pedo?

Scene from the book where /our guy/ beats the crap out of his broad cause mommy issues

>its a lets compare sexual stuff to murder episode

like fucking clockwork.

also how do you not know hes not a psycho irl? being a writer who writes horror stories is a good cover, maybe all his stories are secret confessions?

He probably has psychopathic tendencies. He's also written sex scenes and rape with children many times as well.

Yeah I'm sure the cosmic clown monster story is just a cover-up for that one time when he strangled a hooker while dressed like a clown.

>also how do you not know hes not a psycho irl?
You'd hear a real horror story from at least one of his children, my annoying friend who needlessly uses spoiler tags

>also how do you not know hes not a psycho irl?

I don't, but neither do you. So stop making assumptions like calling him a pedo or psycho without any kind of evidence.

Go to bed Stephen

That was actually me. The second reply was mine.

>t. king fanboys

also fyi i wasnt the one who called him a pedo. calm down autist.

Stephen King is racist, sexist, homophobic, and a pedo. You're AUTISTIC if you disagree.

This tbqhfamalam

He also wants to murder people (unlike me)

>American epic

/ourguy/

Go ahead and in 300 words or more tell me how it isn't. You can take your time.

this.

I'm ignorant to Pennywise. Is the clown supposed to look like a super creepy monster? I thought it was supposed to trick people into thinking it's a real clown, so it can do something sinister without getting caught.

Pennywise only appears somewhat friendly to Georgie. Even then it looks animalistic to Georgie at first. And the entire time Georgie still pretty creeped the fuck out.

>I thought it was supposed to trick people into thinking it's a real clown, so it can do something sinister without getting caught.
Nope. Only retards or trolls say that shit.

Isn't there a gay blowjob in this book?

OK. I accept that. So why is Pennywise a clown then?

does anyone have the when you nutted and she still suckin' picture of this version

Because America is fucked up about sexuality

Because IT thinks it's funny being a clown that is evil. Also IT only eats people because people are scared of or think they're going to be eaten. Even then it only takes a few bites out of you. Once you're dead it just leaves you alone.

it's mainly their last ditch effort to preserve the bond that's keeping them together. since the Turtle couldn't intervene, and the higher force beyond the turtle thought they were done.
and it works, but pretty much only for the purpose of getting them to safety

the bond that kept them together breaks shortly thereafter, and they were never again the seven

THIS.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Thanks for the information.

Because it was back in a time when clowns were for little kids and viewed as safe.

Why didn't they just go for round 2?

The author thinks clowns were also scary to a lot of kids

>can't handle being disagreed with

I manage a theater and nobody has shown any interest in this film. I have regulars who will hang out and talk with me about upcoming films, recent announcements, the latest trailers, etc and nobody has said anything positive about the new IT. The most common response is something along the lines of "looks stupid but I hope it's good".

IT preferred the terror and fear from children over that of adults, because adult fears were often too abstract, but children were afraid of monsters and scary movies

>and what child doesn't love a clown

Terrible explanation

>t. virgin

>There was a time in the early 2000s when WB contacted Marilyn Manson to potentially play the Joker

DC has been wanting to be catastrophically bad forever. It just took a while to get there.

Why would I believe your anecdote when youtube and reddit and even Sup Forums largely likes the trailer?

>implying reading 1100 pages of fiction doesn't necessitate an intact virginity.

I don't really get their fascination with him. He inspired the Riddler in the early 2000s 'The Batman' cartoon, and they've modeled Joker after him in the comics before. Leto looked pretty Mansonesque, what without the eyebrows and all.

k

Too popular for that to be true. Also everyone loves edgy stuff even if they pretend not to.

Leto is the one who decided to not have the eyebrows.

>youtube
bot accounts
>reddit
bot accounts. plus they "donated" to reddit to make the ITMOVIE2017 subreddit become the "subreddit of the day" when the trailer came out. There have been numerous trailers for more popular and successful movies both before and after the It trailer came out and for some strange reason those movies didn't become the "subreddit of the day".
>Sup Forums
nobody on Sup Forums likes it except for the 3-4 shills and Muschietti himself. Everyone else shits on it for looking like a Disturbed music video from 2003.

Not even 1/10'000 people have read this book. Seems reasonable to assume that most of them are virgins, virgin.

>Not even 1/10'000 people have read this book.
Well duh most people don't like reading. I bet most people born after 1990 have listened to the audiobook instead.

BEEP BEEP Sup Forums

Whatever you day, daddio.

Why should I have an issue with Marilyn Manson playing The Joker? Did you even like Heath Ledger before 2008?

>reading is for nerdy virgins
>reading isn't for cool sex-havers like me!

>MFW this same thread, day after day after day..

beyond obvious how this movie is being shilled. it's so inorganic and unrealistic. but when you know how the shills behave and react then you can easily shut them down. their response flowchart only covers so many different scenarios.

Reading non philosophical fiction is for nerds. Non fiction and deeply philosophical fiction is for sex-havers like me.

>white nerd faggots can't handle two fucking pages out a 1200 page book

>keep constantly bringing it up and talking about it as if it doesn't make their little peckers hard

>"ZOMG COCAINE N ALCOHOL HELL OF A DRUG AMIRITE GUISE?? XD XD XD XD"

>faggots like who clearly never even read the source material lending their two cents in every thread

Yeah guys, what happened was just SO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE PALE AND REALMS OF POSSIBILITY, to the point of you repressed slugs of shit have to keep bringing it up to act like you're just so weirded out by it.

>tips fedora

TWISTED

when does this happen I'm currently reading and in Chapter 8

t. I jerked off to that page

Both encounters with It happen towards the end of the book, so somewhere around there.

>cant handle being corrected when hes wrong

Literally nothing at all to jerk off to. It isn't even that descriptive, other than King making it clear that Ben had the biggest cock out of all of them.

>jews btfo

>blackbois btfo

>chads btfo

t. I read Stephen King Novels
It really gets the cogs twistin

Reformed Protestant actually, you faggot. I read theology and history. Not sewer orgies between prepubescent children.

>Moral of the story: Go gay for the day and banish any metaphorical demons.
So if they all gang banged they might have killed IT?

DUDE. GAY PEOPLE ARE PSYCHOPATHS LMAO

The book is so much like the Shining

>Henrey is told by ghosts to go into Derry and murder the Loser's club members

That part in the book where Henrey is being driven by his dead friend who has a rotting face was creepy and when his friend turns to him and says in a demonic voice "JUST KILL THEM ALL"

Will we get that scene in part 2?

Do you float?

The audiobook is so much better. Steven Weber has talent with all the accents and way he makes every character sound so different

WHat SOCERCEREY IS THIS?

>Tfw listen to audiobooks while doing jigsaw puzzles online because it's the only way I can concentrate

What type of magic is this?

>Will we get that scene in part 2?
Maybe or maybe not. I enjoyed when he's in the library with Mike and the jack in the box with Stanley's done up head chants "KILL HIM HENRY KILL THE NIGGER"

>being this euphoric

They all float down there

>the jack in the box
Saw behind the scenes footage of that as well as an 80s cinema. So they are filming parts of the 80s in this movie? Idk

This thread makes me glad I never bothered with anything attached to Stephen King.

It is seriously a very scary book. You are missing out on reading it.