The land now known as Canada was once home to both tyrannosaurus and ankylosaurus. Epic dino battles happened here...

The land now known as Canada was once home to both tyrannosaurus and ankylosaurus. Epic dino battles happened here. What about your country?

come at me bro

>dinosaurs
Whats it like being a massive pleb? Prehistoric mammals is where its at.

Giganotosaurus were hunting Argentinosaurus, Dreadnoughtus and other giant stuff just where I am now.

Australia could never handle large birds.

reeee

There are brontosaurus footprints and mangrove fossils in my backyard so the same epic shit probably happened here too

In based Mexico fell the meteorite that killed them all(Chicxulub).

rude!

>killed them all
excuse me?

>Chicxulub
Sounds Lovecratian.

Mexican dinosaurs coming through

>I post illustrations of theropod dinosaurs without feathers

>f-fethers dinos hv fethers im revulushunry

I'm scared of what these things could do to my car.

Nostalgiafags get mad, but I'm ok.

I like ths one alot

that dino needs to shave

what benefit do feathers give the dinos?

We had this 7m long monitor lizard only around 40,000 years ago.
Too bad the abo's wiped them out.

>brontosaurus
even the dinosaur were fat

>We
uh no sweetie, that land you are on is not yours, its the abbos. Your dinosaurs are the ones from UK.

Same as birds, the capacity to live in coldest places compared to the other reptiles like crocs.Then flight development for the smallest theropods.

The old Spino was cool, but when they find the complete specimen it was more like a giant, croc/dog

Merci

>implying
these creatures existed over a 180 million year period

Even within short spans of time of a few thousand years, we see different breeds of animals separating to meet the conditions of their local environments. All sorts of different variations, and micro-variations, and modifications...etc. Compare the African and Indian elephants, or the Indian tiger to the African tiger.

It stands to reason there were not just a few set species among the dinos, there were innumerable variants. One of them looked like that, others probably looked like the other one

>imblying