Despite Ample evidence from our Canadian and Australian friends on Sup Forums about how cancerous Chinese immigrants...

Despite Ample evidence from our Canadian and Australian friends on Sup Forums about how cancerous Chinese immigrants are, Sup Forums still thinks Chinese immigration is fine because 'muh stormfront Asian 200 IQ'

Why do you think it's acceptable for Young Canadians and Australians to be pushed out of the housing market just because Xiang spent 19 hours a day memorising facts (and then cheating for the test) so he could look like a 'quality educated migrant'

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1415604361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Test

Canada here. Very few Canadians will complain about Chinese immigrants.

The majority are average middle-class people, some poorer people as well. They don't really cause much crime, they don't generally abuse the welfare system (it happens be it isn't systemic among them), and they integrated reasonably well.

The only problem Canadian's have with Chinese immigrants is that in the last 10 years (since Harper was elected in 2006) Chinese millionaires have been flooding our market. This is a very small % of total Chinese immigration however, and it could be stopped and our housing markets in BC and Ontario could be corrected if the government suspended sales to foreign nationals. I think in BC they are about to implement this.

There is no realistic excuse to be opposed to asian immigration as long as it is not out of control.

Canadians will complain way more about Arabs and Pakistanis then they will about Chinese.

>Very few Canadians will complain about Chinese immigrants.

Until there are enough of them to annex your country.

it's all just wasted investment money. all chinese assets and property will all be seized at the first happening.

Chinese patriotism/nationalism is extremely low in the Chinese population here. At least among the people I know.

They're Chinese and proud, but they aren't nationalistic diaspora out to make China great or anything.

Hong Kongers are who are raising property prices not mainlainders

They are malignant foreign colonists in a dying formerly Anglo county. It is inevitable that British Columbia, and perhaps much of the rest of Canada, will secede and join China. You mistake the Chinese low crime rate for a sign of integration. Unlike the lower IQ foreign invaders, who's incompatibility manifests itself in street violence, the compatibility of higher IQ foreign invaders will manifest itself in political and economic subversion, espionage and ethnic patronage networks.

liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1415604361

Wake up Anglo-cuck, the gook must be purged!

Vietnam Veterans will tell you...

When the gooks run in the barracks with a grenade...

The difference is that Chinese economic superiority worldwide is inevitable. This means any government will allow Chinese investment for $$$.

Having you country turned into an inbred shithole Iraq 2.0 is not, unless Jews are actively pushing you to accept subhumans.

I think it's fairly obvious which agenda is being promoted by the Jew media. Daily shill topics prove which future the Jews would prefer:
>a-user you wouldn't kick a hijabi qt like me out *cries*
>Islam will save Europe
>Islam is red pill

Jews fear the Chinese because the Chinese can usurp their role as a mercantile class.

Hence I am not fearful about Chinese immigration. The end result is probably going to displace Jews more severely than whites, and we don't need to put up with the constant barrage of Jew suicidal white hate. Back in the colonial era, Jews and Chinese fought over the same general markets.

The only place I support Chinks taking over at this point is California. When I give my support for Chinks, its under the idea that theyll drive out all the spics, kikes, niggers and libtard whites from California. Housing is already astronomically high there, might as well at least flush the all the shades of shit down the toilet in the process.

Regarding places like Vancouver, Sydney, NYC or London, then yeah, Chinks need to gtfo.

>Chinese economic superiority worldwide is inevitable
i disagree. a lot of information western economic policy is based on concerning china is distilled by analyzing tangent values- how much is being produced by factory= how much is being exported, ship traffic, demand etc. china does not report jack shit to anyone but party leaders. it took until this year to install the hardware and make publicly available air pollutant information. a lot of their assumed performance is also assumed to be hollow or otherwise grossly inflated. which is to be expected, they are self-interested just like every nation. their numbers are bullshittery though, and they're not exactly in a hurry to begin reforming their reporting systems. plenty of articles about this huge gap in information over the years. they don't have the infrastructure to provide that detailed information, and it's a passive choice on their part.

>The difference is that Chinese economic superiority worldwide is inevitable.

Why do you think so? Chinese, and East Asians in general, are profoundly genetically inferior to Europeans. East Asians are genetically incapable of invention or innovation. If white people had control over our own countries and we erected fair trade barriers, even the Japanese would be starving in the streets. Asians need whites much more than we need Asians.

>Jews fear the Chinese because the Chinese can usurp their role as a mercantile class.

No they don't. Jews view Chinese as docile and harmless cattle, they are not wrong.

>Hence I am not fearful about Chinese immigration.

That is only because you are Chinese. Chinese are pretty disgusting to most Europeans.

>Back in the colonial era, Jews and Chinese fought over the same general markets.

Back in the colonial era, Chinese weren't even consider to be people.

Only people with literally 0 economic knowledge complain about foreign capital coming into their country.

The problem is restrictive zoning regulations that prevent supply from keeping up with demand. Not foreigners overpaying people in your country for goods

>waaaaah they buy all our houses :'(''''''''''''
Stop being useless fucks and get into the real estate business then.

So he can tell white people they can't afford a home or so he can refuse to deal with asians and immediately lose his job?

Build more shit. It's not like you lack empty land.

Populist morons have too low IQ to understand simple supply / demand so they choose to blame their favorite bogeyman. Here in SF progressive cucks blame "tech bros", in Canada they blame the Chinese.

>foreigners are overpaying us for goods, assets and capital!

The horror. Build more shit and rip them off more you idiots

>Finn siding with chinks

It's pottery

looks like white people simply can't compete xd

I don't think they're cancerous. I just don't want them to come to the US or Europe, because then we're just going to have a whole new set of jews. Even today, a ridiculous proportion of graduates from elite universities are Asian. These are the people who will control America. Do you think they're going to act in favor of whites? I doubt it.

Because there exists among stormfags and weebs that have never traveled to these countries this ridiculous meme that East Asians are somehow equal to white people.