I liked him in Friends and loved him as that asshole Sobel in Band of Brothers

I liked him in Friends and loved him as that asshole Sobel in Band of Brothers.

Is that it for Schwimmer kino or has he done other work worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big Nothing with Alice Eve and Simon Pegg

Not even joking, Breast Men is worth a watch.

Oh that looks good. Thanks, user!

As much as I'm a tits man, the ratings for this seem a little subpar. Is the Schwimmer action really worth a 90 minute investment?

link to site please.

JUST

If you love and support him you'll watch whatever he's in.

You got it: agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

I mean, I like the guy, but not enough to watch any old garbage he makes a cameo in.

Wait I am confused. Why don't these anonymous tidbits just say the actor's name? Is it because the site doesn't wanna get sued? Sorry, I'm retarded.

>Because the site doesn't wanna get sued

Correct. They're legally protected if they keep the gossip just ambiguous enough. But then, of course, if people happen to guess right, that can't be helped. The site's in the clear.

she only has sex with old men

So they post the alleged gossip, and then at the end it's okay to still write the name of WHO it might be?

I'm sorry, you must be thinking of Felicia Day.

>tfw

>drunk ass famous for playing le badass maymay hick man on a shitty franchise zombie zombie franchise flagship TV show impregnates Helen of Troy
I swear to god this is the fulfillment of at least one of my adolescent fantasies.

please no..

GREENZO

How much do you think he got paid for that?

Peanuts probably.

Please state in number of hooker-hours.

About tree fiddy I figure.

did she cheat on josh jackson before they divorced?

No clue.

He was pretty mediocre in the OJ show, but the show was good enough itself that he gets a pass. Also, he was better than either Cuba Gooding or Travolta

If you go to the one for february and look for "Beckinsale", it gives Sup Forums as a source when you click on it lol

Didn't that cause Kate to drop her boy toy?

>He was pretty mediocre in the OJ show
>Also, he was better than either Cuba Gooding or Travolta
But Travolta gave a performance greater than "pretty mediocre"

Nigga please.

>Is the Schwimmer action really worth a 90 minute investment?

If I recall correctly, at least. The advertising is a total disaster, but it's a decent telling about the big spark in breast implants, and David Schwimmer and Chris Cooper make for a great team. It's advertised as being a lewdfest, but it's really underrated imo. It's definitely a better HBO movie than that Ashley Judd Marilyn Monroe thing.