A communications disruption can mean only one thing

A communications disruption can mean only one thing.

Our communications...are disrupted.

MWAAAaaah the Naboo communications have always been renowned for their disruption

it means sandstorm

darude?

INVERSION

So why the fuck does it ONLY mean invasion?
Couldn't it mean a solar flare is messing with their reception? Or the intergalactic telephone pole fell over? Or they dialled the wrong number? Or they forgot to pay the space phone bill? Or that their space phone is broken?

IMMERSION

An invasion? Ha!

Was getting invaded part of your plan?

Darudest my dude

A long time ago, I was in Naboo. My friends and I were working for the local senator. They were trying to buy the loyalty of Gungan leaders by bribing them with communications. But their communications were being disrupted before negotiations could even take place. So we went looking for the disruption. But in six months, we never met anyone who communicated. One day, I saw a child invaded by disruption the size of a tangerine. This can only mean one thing.

CONTACT ME

What was he up to?

Check the transmission generator.

My loneliness is catastrophic!
You MUST contact me!

An attack on the Wookies

Ever since they took the city, you...

An Imperial probe droid here on Hoth can mean only one thing.

The frim has frammed.

>GAAAAAAAAAHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

brilliant

Like I know this is a meme thread but I watched TPM last night for the first time in years and the only real issue was JJ Binks. Cut him or make him more subdued (like re-dub all the gungans) and the only other thing that the film suffers from is that I can't get how many times Liam Neeson must have pissed himself out of my head. Other than that it's a solid movie, better than my memories of 2 and 3 and better than TFA, maybe better than Rogue 1.

No, it's boring as shit.

>planet is being blockaded
>Communications go out

Absolution

You're doing God's work

Yeah it could be other things but the planet being fucking surrounded by thousands of battleships full of killer robots threatening you to surrender or get invaded is what eventually turned Sio Bibble around to the conclusion that they were getting invaded.

In a universe with instant galaxy wide communication any sort of disruption is gonna raise alarm bells. Oh and the blockade was a good tip off too. Idiot. Are you ducking sorry?

it's been forever since i've seen this shit.
sio bibble dies?

>I can't get how many times Liam Neeson must have pissed himself out of my head
I don't understand.

It's objectively not boring

Yes it is.

Actually made me laugh instead of just smile

>objectively

Stop that. The only objective fact hereis that plenty of people found it fucking boring.

Papa Star Wars to the phantoms no pasting Paul maul darth I wast started with papa no yaho vadening alarm man salaman babe spin light Saba no Yano.

ANIMATION

Evasion

Stop enjoying Star Wars

What would you think if the internet went out in the whole Earth?

Digits confirm.
Brb. Waiting for camrip to torrent.

>better than my memories of 2 and 3
3 is kino though

Trump had put some dumb shit in charge of it and they promptly fucked up