ITT: the best, red-pilled films

ITT: the best, red-pilled films.

I know this one doesn't really count, but I can't think of any others. That's why I'm asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/american-history-x/
youtube.com/watch?v=AMB1Ve2l_3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco#Expulsion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Network

American history X is smart anti-white propaganda

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

Jud Süss
Die Rothschilds - Aktien auf Waterloo
Der ewige Jude

The Believer

Romper Stomper

Jed suss is truly an awesome film.
Never felt such intense hatred in my life.

Whiplash, Elite Troop(Tropa de Elite)

Clockwork Orange

its literally what western europe is today
a shithole

A group of youths lurking around every night making the most horrendous crimes (in the movie its alex, but in real life is Achmed), all while the justice minister is more concerned about getting the political dissidents out of the way and seeks ways to get criminal to get off scot-free with a "new method" (look at justice minister Heiko Maas (DE), who even wants to lower prison sentences for murder if the murderer feels "provoked")

I don't know how we get out of this

oh yes and ofcourse the movie Rollerball
you have to see that one, because it pretty much decpicts what football in europe is all about these days
Pretty much 90% of western european youths (be it sandneger or actual european) are all heavily influenced by the clothes and hairstyle of the football stars

blacked.com is utlimate redpill of realization how pathetic weak dicked white people are and that white women can be only satisfied with big black dick.

TERMINATOR 2

Dogville is redpilled as fuck.

That one was pretty redpilled with the original ending.

The matrix
:^)

Checked that site for the first time the other day when it was shitposted here for the millionth time, and had a good laugh at americucks. No other country in the entire world would ever come up with that shit, and I know for a fact a lot of burguercucks here fap to it.

No, it's anti-revenge propaganda. It is the final red pill.

American History X was my favorite movie during my teenage years. I remember that the lunch scene made me really frustrated because I liked Derek as a person but I couldn't counter his arguments in my head. I think a part of me knew he made some great points but I wasn't ready to admit it back then. Now I agree with what he says.

I still like it today because in the end, both the black and the white kids get their lives shattered because they were manipulated by adults who didn't even believe what they were preaching.

They Live

jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/american-history-x/

Original ending: Derek shaves his head again in front of the mirror with an emptiness look in his face.

That was the red pilled one, but cucks didn't like it so they replaced it with the pseudo-intellectual speech and the sunset = blue pilled as fuck. May as well watch it while you drink a decaffeinated latte with semen and you wait for the walt Disney version.

Where can i see this?

please

Drive.
lol
and i second the network
i dont watch many movies 2bh

it doesn't exist
just because someone wrote that on wikipedia doesn't make it true

I've read on wikipedia once that Tony Iommi sang the song Solitude on Masters of Reality

wikipedia is bullshit

but if i wish hard enough won't it become real? :^)

It was actually Edward Norton himself who insisted on the ending change. He is apparently completely insufferable and impossible to work with and it has sort of fucked up his career.

no you didn't even recieve doubled digits... If I recieve them, the next massive redpill movie will come out just before electionday in america

The scene never came out and is probably destroyed by now, but it was confirmed true by several people involved in the movie. That was the original idea.

Anti-revenge isn't the redpill, the redpill is to get such absolute vengeance that you never have to worry about retaliation again

Oh, and also this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMB1Ve2l_3Q

This is England is fucking brilliant regardless of the rather bluepilled ending.

I have to watch that. It comes up in every thread.

>anything with dead/dying nignogs

AHX shows you that skinheads are degenerates and you should fight for your actual family, not a group of edgy fat retards.

and it ends with a "wtf I hate niggers now"

Its really good you should sometime

>on Netflix with little sister
>not really caring and she picks pic related
>expect some generic kid's movie
>a little bit in
>notice obvious Romanian stereotype pickpocket
>pure coincidence
>villains greedy manager comes on screen
>has a hook nose, fat and stubby, obvious Jewish accent
Not much other than that sadly.

Watch it now. It's essentially what a Sup Forums wage slave would do if he lost his shit.

"God Bless America".

It's on Netflix. Some guy just gets fed up with degeneracy in pop culture and goes on a killing spree with some fucked up teen girl.

10/10.

not really a movie but its pretty redpilled

Seth McFarlen is a raging faggot. Everything he does is gay as fuck.

I think it's a lil pilled in a funny way, but no way near full redpilled

Failure of Democracy R E D P I L L E D
AS FUCK
Starship Troopers

Children of Men.

Who wouldn't want their government to do what is necessary in a time of crises like that?

>asks about red-pilled films
>posts one of the most blue-pilled ones in existence

This. Carpenters career was basically ended after this movie..

The Matrix

has its moments

Hell no. Remember that "totally crazy omg" guy? They made him a nazi. Obvious jew propaganda. I am disappointed in you, pol.

>"A movie about aliens? Okay den, goy."
>"It was about us the whole time?! SHUT IT DOWN!"

Spaniards would not be considered white in America

Oliver Stone films

it fucking count! the film just say: life is too short to care about the god damn nigger. still most black in the movie are fucking trash.

the nixon thing could've been better

>America
>White

You didn't get the movie if you thought that was red pilled.

>Sup Forums triggered

>not knowing how to roll

The worst adaptation from a book I have ever seen. Every good element from the book has been destroyed.

Mad max movies were pretty redpilled.

>Coming from Spain

Great film

He was pretty much playing himself in Birdman

500 years of arab rule.

You're being ruled by Mexicans right now

This is kinda like how people think movies about slavery are racist to black people.

People just see what they want to see.

I don't live in a shithole with you beaners. My city is 95% white faggot.

Sorry to ruin your theories, burger.
In 1609 the spanish kicked the moors out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco#Expulsion

Literally redpill: the movie

DEY CALL HIM BAWS
BAWS NIGGUH

Sicario is pretty good. It realistically depicts women in the workforce: they're weak, incompetent and overemotional.
The main character is a lady but she doesn't have a single badass moment.

Really? Coming from Spain, after centuries of having your women repeatedly squirted in by niggers and Arabs and given half-breed babies, you're going to tell other people what it means to be white?

That movie was garbage-tier journalism.
>Hurr durr, America invented the concept of economics that wasn't based on conquest and expansion.

Give a fucking poo-in-loo a camera, and he'll make shit-tier movies.

not really red pilled, but pretty fucking good imo

>Children of Men

Just watched half of it. First 15 minutes is decent. Then shit plot about pregnant nigger who doesn't know father takes over the movie. Why does this movie always come up in these threads? Its total shit.

Pic related

>ITT: the best, red-pilled films.

Die Nibelungen, 1966/1967 films
1966 Teil 1 Siegfried
1967 Teil 2 Kriemhild's Rache

It's subtitled

False. To let go of resistance is the ultimate blue-pill as well as suicide.

Instead one must look beyond just personal vengeance, into collective vengeance.

If all blacks were eradicated, his brother wouldn't have died and none of the problems in the film for ANY character would have existed in the first place.

this is why it would have been a better ending

i could understand feeling like you have no choice but to go back after something like that

And you win the award of retard.

All those black hackers. All that black culture, literal nigger orgy in one of the movies (3 i think). Those evil white male agents. Evil corporations. Scortched skies. Produced by trannies. Stupid human battery concept that would be extremely inefficient.

>nobody's posted the All-American classic

You watched the wrong version this is the shitty cultural marxist remake, watch the original.

I am 100% certain if you look for who owns the website, they are Jewish.

The episode of Cracker called 'To be a Somebody'.

And in spite of how pathetic it was, it still gave a rather symbolic representation of the world, going into more depth about the dynamics of world politics, in less than 6 hours.

Even though it's a meme film, it's still a good meme film.

Independence Day. The Aliens are destroyed because a nigger and a jew infiltrate their mothership and infect it with a virus.

Apocalypse Now

not true, jews ruled our shit, also remember that they say 711, if u think about it = 7/11, wich means it was fake that we were ruled by sandiggers
not by niggers

>Moors

Good Hans, I've watched all three myself a billion times. Were some of my first redpills.

nigggers

this, plus i stand alone

The remake is supposed to be commentary about how we need to let migrants in, skip.

You stupid cunt. He was obviously saying the fucking term "Redpill" comes from the matrix so it's the most redpilled movie.

Oh please, I like Gosling as much as the next man but this movie was dogshit. Shit dialogue, plot holes galore and utterly unconvincing character motivations.

>Original ending: Derek shaves his head again in front of the mirror with an emptiness look in his face.

I and most people I know that watched it always imagined that ending, even if it wasn't explicitly shown.

Only read it recently and absolutely loved it, shame that the other books don't even come close to it.

Requiem For A Dream

Lessons:
Don't do drugs.
Don't associate yourself with niggers.
Pharmaceutical companies are not your friend.
Nothing is worth the cost of pimping out your own girlfriend.

Even if it's not red-pilled, Del Toro is a fucking BAMF in that film.

just watched that, great movie