Do americans really do this?!?

Do americans really do this?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/17/mnuchin_were_getting_the_federal_government_out_of_the_business_of_subsidizing_states_with_high_local_taxes.html
politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes mostly in Texas and other conservatard infested areas.

seems like it's mostly t*xans

>el americANO

oh don't kid yourselves, liberals do it just as much. I see it all the fucking time.

literally everybody does it, get your head out of your ass

Definitely comparable to OP, look at that HUGE decal.

are liberals agaisnt overpopulation?

>My guns are not illegal, they are undocumented
that's pretty good

Don't make me bring up the equally atrocious murals plastered on the back of hybrids challenging the icon corners of Russian peasants plastered with Bernie/Hillary/Lefty slogans from the North.

yeah they want to genocide white people too do it

white yuppy types are

I don't think it's legal to drive a prius without it having a hundred retarded bumper stickers onn it

Sooo why does he hate Obama and liberals that much?

a common thing to see in rural kentucky

based

where'd you get this pic of my truck????

They take their Star Wars worship a bit too seriously, to the point of rivaling sexless grey Jedi. They genuinely believe we do have an overpopulation problem, just in their own little irrelevant suburbs, and not in places like China and India. Hell, they're still years away themselves from actually reaching overpop problems. It's the Nigerians whom I'm worried about.

>please raise my taxes

that shit was so popular as a sticker on mopeds back when I was at that age

Oh boy America is a fun place

Whenever I see someone with a bunch of political stickers, its for democrats. Although it is a blue state.

why do the people making fun of religion always believe in karma?

I love how all of my atheist friends are still genuinely afraid of ghosts. It's cute.

>Saudi Arabia is not our ally

A broken clock...

There's literally not a single wrong sticker on his vehicle.

Conservatives still don't understand that people like trumo don't care about most of their beliefs

because Christianity is LAME but eastern spiritualism is AWESOME my dude, let's go get some Starbucks

>making fun of a disabled veteran

>handicapped
wonder if they use a scooter

Even a disabled veteran can be a dickhead.

T. Cletus

but there's nothing to suggest he is
mosques are terrorist training camps

Middle age "conservatives" can be a really cringey bunch that make us all look like fuckin idiots

>respec da troops

yeah I have some leeway for people who got their legs blown off in a third world shithole

Same goes for people that hate Trump.

Most trump haters can't even name 5 of his policies

>>please raise my taxes
trump is doing this and they're freaking out now
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/17/mnuchin_were_getting_the_federal_government_out_of_the_business_of_subsidizing_states_with_high_local_taxes.html

50 year old Facebook dads are just as responsible for Sup Forums becoming shit as /r/the_donald is, you can always recognize them too because of they always spout Fox News-tier platitudes about Obama and Hillary and don't understand irony or sarcasm in the slightest.

Yes it's called a diagnosable psychotic disorder

Hell yes we do

Isn't he only doing it for richfags though?

Sup Forums has been complete garbage since moot deleted it
should have stayed gone

anyone who lives in a state with high local taxes will probably see higher overall taxes

you're thinking of /new/ and it was a great board up until 2015 or so, sorry you hate fun.

>>you're thinking of /new/
No, I'm not.

they signed up to get their legs blown off, don't see why i should care 2bh

I voted that nigga to do the complete opposite wtf

maybe you shouldn't live in a shit state that relies on the federal government to subsidize its taxes

/new/ existed for like a year and a half from like 2009 to 2010, was deleted because of stormfags, and then Sup Forums was made a year later and for a while lolbertarians from Sup Forums outnumbered the stormfags making the board a pretty alright place until Trump caused an avalanche of Richard Spencerlings and teenagers.

>i need to buy shit and show it to validate my beliefs
Honestly fuck AmeriKKKa

Wiju dont cut yourself

You realise the American standard of being a veteran is incredibly lax? You can literally stand guard on an Iowa training ground for 2 years during peacetime and still be considered a veteran for the rest of your life.

To be fair, all conservatives are really cringey fuckers who make humanity look like a bunch of fucking idiots. It's a mental illness.

Some people do it, its pretty rare though. My grandmother-in-law has a lite version of this with all "muh swedish heritage" stuff on the back of her car.

>Pro Child Pro Choice
Wow I am so triggered wtf

Thkse states are the heart of the american economy you retard. Be grateful.
>mfw because of trump im gonna pay 5k more in taxes
Fuck that orange fuck.

Yeah I honestly do want to leave California. We just got a 30 cent gas tax increase a gallon.

>tfw cheapest gallon is 3.03
highest 3.89 in my city

Yeah it was somewhat fun and interesting back then

you're mostly correct but a lot of the time a distinction is made between veterans and combat veterans.

>pickup truck
>liberal
Confusing as fuck

reminder that california is the poorest state of the country

>sorry you hate fun
Your "fun" came at the expense of everyone around you. Sup Forumstards and proto-Sup Forumstards represent everything this site was created to get away from. moot was a fool for letting subhuman scum like you feel welcome.

>Thkse states are the heart of the american economy you retard. Be grateful.
I'd rather be sparsely populated and rich like norway than densely populated and """rich""" like china

Why would you possibly want to advertise your opinions to everybody in public? How much of an attention faggot do you have to be?

Im from new jersey the 2nd/3rd richest state in the country, also California is not the poorest or richest stae. Mississippi is the poorest state.
Are you retarded most red states have low disposable income per capita and they get more welfare gibs

What do you have to go through in life to end up like this?

Best one

people build their entire identity around their political beliefs in america

I bet you're still mad about chanology too, you fag

Its all middle aged people.

>Overpopulation #1 Environmental Problem
White liberals actually believe this

>also California is not the poorest or richest stae. Mississippi is the poorest state.
politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

aka "the redditor"

2nd Best "the Furry"

Here is a nice map

American education combined with constant commercials no doubt.

>announcing your fetish in public

3rd best "the christfriend"

It also has the 'highest billionaire rate'. Median income with inequality adjustment is the most logical caliber to compare states.

here's a nicer one

that probably took tons of effort and creativity, I'm not even mad

>heh our megarich might live extremely well despite 99.98% of our state living like serfs, but, they're really rich
>TAKE THAT!
you're bragging about being fucking china

Based except for the statues/dolls

t h i s
h
i
s

>LE SOROS KIKE NIGGER LIBTARD C UCK SHAREBLUE JIDF SHILL #MAGA PRAISE KEK BASED TRUMP SHADILAY NIGGER HATE THREAD FUCKING SJWS AND ROASTIES FUCKING DEGENERATES LE BUILD WALL FUCKING SPICS KEKISTANI
Sup Forums fucks are uniornically literally the same as the SJWs they hate so fucking much and are the most un-self aware people ive ever seen, holy fucking shit

the funny part is that entire screenshot is fake

w-why would anyone willingly drive this?

Yeah that one was the one i was looking for. California is not the poorest or richest.
See this
Also this wasn't my point, states that pay high taxes in general contribute alot to the economy so people like you and trump should respect us, the suburban upper middle class.

They want more tax services like health care and education, not higher taxes to hand out more to the rich.

Critical thinking and basic deduction really aren't traits of you right wing idiots, are they?

What do you have to do in a past life to get reincarnated as someone like this

unironically the most beautiful Camry in the world

California is the poorest state when adjusted for cost of living and [lack of] safety nets. Yes, California does have billionaires living there (much like New York) but hte common man lives like absolute garbage, worse than the deep south or West Virginia or any other generic "poor state". Its a decaying mass of poverty with gold leaf fake Hollywood decor on top.

I bet you an old person with estranged family members drives this.

>the "keep Portland weird" hipster bullshit existed as far back as 2004
you learn something every day