When did you realize your race?

Really makes you think... youtube.com/watch?v=A5nQmLbbWz0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aamer_Rahman
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/07/14/women-stranded-muskegon-river-tubing/87074472/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>another video
Plz make it stop, racist and sexist much was funny but I wanted to kill myself after watching the blm one.

I am now a nigger missile

>hates whites
>marries a white man

What the fuck is her problem?

aw they couldn't find a white person who has a victim story. could it be that whites are monsters?

I realized mine when I was repeatedly told off for "inciting hatred" at the age of 10 to black people, despite the fact that black person was being racist to asian students and religious students

>race
I thought there was only 1 race, the human race ;^)

This race stuff is only prevalent in countries like America or Brazil, and promoted/teached by progressives and dindus like this, they love their racial identity politics.
I hope this type of culture never arrives here.
I couldn't live with seeing everything through "racial glasses". I didn't even know this stuff existed.

God damn mtv news is so shit

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>someone laughed at me!!! waaaahhh

Did you bully Palestinians growing up, shlomo?

So do these people think that by bitching relentlessly as if nobody else has ever had bad experiences will get them sympathy?

Black women cum harder from big white cock. Also, they want our genes for their offspring.

Black women love white men dude. I grew up in an all black area, and when I dated a black girl all her friends were like

DAYUMN *NAME* WHOS DAT WHITE BOY YOU HANGING WITH?

That's exactly what they think, where have you been?

Those faces. Always with the fucking faces.

>not a single white man

what a coincidence

I realized my race when I was on a school bus in elementary school, and I called a kid a nigger for fucking with the back of my head. All the black kids starting having a chimpout as I got off the bus where they proceeded to kick my backpack on my way home. My mom saw it and chased them off.

>Black women love white men dude

Blacks don't even identify whites as people because they differ so much on a genetic level.

Talk to any black out of the blue and they'll give you the look a white person would give a zoo animal.

That might be one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

Umm, racist and sexist much?

>doesn't realize they're doing it because their real target audience is children

"The uploader has not made this video available in you country"

Hey Christ Killer, I got this message. You watched this video without a proxy? MTV is fucking pro Israel.

>there are no races
>when did you realize your race shaniquashada?

How are black people this stupid? I mean I get that some issues fly by their head like working and paying taxes but this is simply stating a fact and then denying the fact the next sentence. A 3rd grader could probably solve it.

>KFC is not chicken
>what part of the chicken is KFC made from

Yeah just like niggers hate white women, get the fuck out of here.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country
Hmm...

>not available in muslim countries
Hm, really makes you think.

> only white person is there to say "im sorry"

> everyone complains about their little fee fees so easily damaged im like a banana pls b careful k

> "dear black son, everyone will hate you and treat you unjustly and there is nothing you can do to change it, now go succeed in white society"

when will these people stop cucking themselves so loudly and graphically

People with eyes that have more white than usual are trouble makers

>he would literally need a time machine and advanced technology to try to convince blacks to colonize europe instead of getting fucking rekt

When I was targeted by blacks specifically for being white in a majority black school.

> A FUCKING SLANTED LEAF

I realized my race in pre-k when I saw how black kids had skulls shaped differently from whites.

>Kid says america sucks
>I say his country (some south american shithole) sucks
>He calls me racist
>we both go to principle and they tell him I just said exactly what he said
>Neither of us in trouble
I love being white

Hahaha, the nigher really thinks they wouldn't fuck it up as always.

Also

>niggers
>setting anything up

Went off my vpn and work wifi to post. Kids make fun of kids all the fucking time. I was a fatty until high school and people were savage about it. Just the way it is, doesn't matter your race.

Indians, unfair caste system, mass rape, racist to other Asians and minority ethnic groups in India.

Chinese, treat minority non han ethnic groups as subhuman, racist towards blacks.

Lol get these two off, the hypocrites.

There is so much self victimization in that picture, holy shit.

If he also wants to set up a ton of government programs that give white people free money for nothing and add extra money for having kids, while also simultaneously, setting up systems that make white people preferred for jobs as well as colleges. Oh and since he's reversing everything, let's go ahead and give white people the ability to call any black or brown person a racist at any time for any reason to get our way. If he can pull all of that off, go for it, give this man a time machine.

>Franchesca
Poorly appropriated Italian name
>Ramsey
Egyptian name

She needs to quit appropriating other cultures. I find her name highly offensive.

He's Bangladeshi.

>in order to put blacks in power in the way whites had power, I would need a literal time machine to go back and bring them modern technology in order to outpace anyone else just to stand a chance

Dumb shit doesn't even realize he would show up, get speared to death, the niggers would smash all the things in fear, and history would go on exactly as it was except for some questionable artifacts found in Africa. We already have proof of that being what they do. If left to their own devices, even with education and modern technology, they just destroy it then start dying and begging for handouts.

In fact if anything was left, we would find the ruins/scraps, find a log/journal about his plans to rig the world to put blacks in power because he hated whites, and we would have proof that niggers were literally BTFO in all timelines because they still couldn't do anything. How humiliating would that be?

>Persians
>Carthagians
>Umayyads
>Huns
>Monghols
>Ottomans
>Barbary Pirates

why do lefties suck so much at history but still think they are smart?

>In December 2014, in his Tumblr post "White Rapper FAQ", Rahman wrote "...A white rapper like Iggy Azalea acts out signifiers which the white majority associates with black culture – hyper sexuality, senseless materialism, an obsession with drugs, money and alcohol – as well as adopting clothing, speech and music – as a costume that they can put on and discard at will. It's a cheap circus act."[54] In January 2015, in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo shooting, he tweeted "As a random Muslim I'll apologise for this Paris incident if random white ppl will apologise for imperialism, drone attacks and Iggy Azalea."[55]

>"WE WUZ EGYPTIAN KANGZ N SHIET"
>Video not available in Egypt
hmm...

>When did you realize your race?

When, in my first year of grade school, I got into a fight with the only black kid in the school and while were were rolling on the ground hitting each other, I kept saying to myself "You can't lose because whites are better than blacks, whites are better than blacks".

I swear I'm not racist.

And? he says he's gonna get africa to colonize europe LOL

They didn't even learn to develop metal

>Umayyads
Yes, I'm slightly mad.

> tfw you try to hide your fishmouth

never forget, History started in the 18th century

What do you expect, Joao. People with no accomplishments try to steal and discount other's.

The Huns dindu nuffin

>Just practice your smile for every time a white person thinks they are saying something super clever about your race.

Change white to black and it's suddenly racist.

Didn't think I would get triggered today, thanks MTV.

Same except it was by both mexicans AND blacks

Which video is the "racist and sexist much?" from? Or just a link to the clip would be great

Really made me think...

When I came to Sup Forums and found out I'm actually a mongol.
Pretty cool actually.

I look at all these black people getting free food for no reason, having lower grade level needed to attend to college, being protected 24/7, managing to survive with their lifestyles somehow in this superforgiving society of US and I don't feel my privelege of being 99% white.

wtf this is my favorite meme now

Huh, really makes you think.

Some black kid on the bus started shoving me on the bus so I grabbed his head and slammed it into the side of the bus.

He was all "its cuz im black"
I was all "shove me again"

Couldn't ride bus for a year

so this... is what they call... a tea leaf
...whoa...

STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING NIGGER

I swear to god you're an mtv shill and this place gives this coon an extra 100k views a week.

inb4
>muh dislikes

fuck off. they still profit off the notoriety

sanpaku eyes

>According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain. Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. Stress and fatigue may also be a cause. In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.

Please tell me he doesnt live in North America

They can't profit if ad block is enabled.

I can't imagine "feeling" White. I barely feel European. I feel French, sure, but that's it.

no they still get money based on views.

"When I was a child I was always called a nazi racist xenophobic bigot.."

Australia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aamer_Rahman

They get revenue based on the revenue they bring to youtube. They don't bring revenue if you aren't viewing ads.

>3:51
>I'd tell my younger self to fuck with them more
That's kinda hot

I realized I was white when I started school and every book except for math told me I was racist and privileged. When I tried to get into university but they had quotas to fill with anyone that wasn't white or asian. When I tried to get a job and they only hire people of colour. When I tried to take my kid to the hospital but BLM blocked the highway and smashed my window. When I walk down the street and get knocked out because Jamal and his buddy Tyron needed one more white person on the ground to win the knockout game.

saved

>blacks are scared of the water

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

kek

Speaking of blacks and water:

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/07/14/women-stranded-muskegon-river-tubing/87074472/

This story is both mind-bogglingly hilarious, and makes me afraid for the future of the country.

I hope those niggers ate that cringy whiteman.

>weeb with yellow fever

doesn't she date a white guy? she probably gets off to the thought of being his slave/him colonizing her

BLEACHED

Listening to this is just grating. Who exactly is the audience? It really seems like it was made to increase racial tensions.

kek

>When did you realize your race?
Probably when my schools full of niggers called me "white boi" for the better part of a decade.

I wish there was bdsm role playing videos for this.
>shouting nigger in her face as he fucks her

at this point it feels like the majority of the traffic to those videos come from Sup Forums

When I was 5 years old waiting to use the restroom at my church and a black kid from outside opened the door, spit in my face, and ran out the building.

After military service, I got into contract work in Africa guarding mines from rivals for my employers. I've had the Chinese open fire on me once and quickly scared them off by returning accurate fire. The most fun I've ever had was shooting black looters at the mines. I always make sure to put one right in their faces. Just a shame none of them are the kid that spit in my face when I was little, but at least my employers pay well and I get to shoot trespassing niggers.

>3 black women from detroit claim that someone told them the river runs in a circle
>Go on a tubing trip believing they will end up back at their cars
>3 hours later and 3 miles downriver they realize rivers don't run in circles and get to the riverbank
>Scream for help
>No help
>Spend night """"stranded""""" 3 miles downstream from their cars
>Next day they are rescued by a boat launched from a boat ramp a quarter mile UPRIVER (meaning they passed it and HAD to have seen it, and never tried for it)

There are just so many dumb decisions in here, I don't want to believe the story but I know it's true.

>LITERALLY colonizes a safe learning space for POC
>wonders why he gets called out on it
Uh ok

Hell if I know, the family tree only goes back to Kentucky as far as I can tell and I know we arent native american. Never really cared for it.

But my guess is I look maybe German? Maybe Brit? So pretty sure im euro descent.

glad someone finally made a side-by-side

This one pissed me off. Just because you were born in Canada doesn't mean your first language is English. My mom was born in Toronto, yet her first language was Greek.

It's called being a faggot. All the dick they take in the ass decreases their intelligence. Especially when it's their girlfriend wearing a strap-on.

Exactly. You can't blame the schools for trying to look out for everyone's best interest.
I was born to a foreign born mother and an american father. They still tested me.

NOT CHINA!
NEVER CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!

Anyone have any experiences with black people who accept they can be racist too?

>Working at Fortinos baking pizzas for my job
>Black dude comes up after his shift, orders a pizza and we start talking
>Topic of hobbies comes up, he asks what I like to do
>Tell him I rap and make beats
>His jaw drops "Wow really? I thought you'd be more.. nah actually thats pretty racist"
>Laugh to myself, tell him its fine and I'm curious to know what he was gonna say
>Says he thought I'd be jumping off stuff with a bike or playing hockey or something

Really shocked me actually

And then later in the video she implied she can speak Chinese, so she does speak a foreign language.

When I learned "mayate" was a slur against black people in a majority hispanic neighborhood.