What class do you belong to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristocracy_(class)
youtube.com/watch?v=NU-lD2cmK8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bourgeoisie according to your chart

Aristocracy

working class

Your image is shit or it's from a third world country.

Peasants aren't 15%, at best3% also it's not a financial class.

The working class are the blue collars, they aren't 32%, it's not China here. Only Germany among developed country has a lot of blue collars. At best they are 15-20%. It's not a financial class either.

Upper part of Bourgeoisie.
My parents have a 500k house, 500k beach house, another house that they rent out, and they pay all my college tuition and will pay for grads school if applicable, and all my gas and food

I'm not on chart

All of my great-great-grandparents were peasants

Some of my great-grandparents were working class

All of my grandparents were working class

My parents are middle class

I am a spoiled brat

Above aristocracy

You are dumb and oblivious to the world around you, must live in Paris.

NEET

Peasant.

t. future teacher in China

To what class, do unemployed like you are because you aren't showed in the dumb picture of the OP and you aren't middle class?

neet too

How are you defining it? If bourgeois is land owning class than that I guess. Which would make Middle class working but renting, and peasants welfare parasites?

Middle class

It isn't about income, it's about how much money you have. You have to have some source of money. And if you don't you'd be peasant.

You are in the top 2% at least lad

Below peasant. Born into shitty circumstances with shitty genetics and actively fucked over by the only people I've ever trusted over the years, but most of all fucked over by myself. Should have been aborted, to be honest. At least that's what my cunt of a mother used to tell me throughout my teen years, during her drunken fits of rage.

Nah, parents are not that rich. I still went to public high schools and I'm not any more rich than my friends.

yeah but that doesnt really mean much 80% of the 1% isnt even that rich

Middle class

So, it should be
Rich
Bourgeoisie
Middle Class
Poor
Open proletaria

Aristocracy is a title. It exists not so rich aristocrates.
Working class and peasants are classes based on the work like for example the executive or the employees.

This tbqh. Aristocracy is irrelevant nowadays

god

I thought Aristocrats and Peasants had a nice ring to it thats all

>have a 500k house

the public high school in your area was not likely representative of the vast majority of americans' experience

>executive
>working class
Are you retarded?

It's:
Rich
Middle class/bourgoisie
Working class
Poor

Fugging borgissi
My family owns several factories

>1 mil in property
>rich
lol fuck off retard, that's barely Bourgeoisie,
come back when your parents own 1.5 mil in hunting land, i'm talking 1500 acres bitch, plus I grew up on an old plantation home where i'm positive they beat the fuck outta blacks on the regular. My first vehicle at 16 was a Jeep Rubicon done the hell up. Plus i've spent every summer in europe since I was 15. That's upper Bourgeoisie. I reckon we pull in 2-3 mil a year, now for Louisiana, I am aristocracy, but America, prolly upper bourgeouisie

Fuck you Alp nigger, America may not be as rich as you comfy fags, but atleast I can get a big meal and a couple beers for less than $10

Actually it was like mostly Black (73% black in Middle School, 52% Black Senior year of high school)
But I will concede that the White people at the school were probably wealthier than most Americans.

You are retarded, you can't read, I never said that.

Some people from the working class are rich, although most of them are poor.

(you)

Thanks, I needed that

you dumbshit
an aristocrat is someone who holds huge amounts of farm land

It literally just means the top class
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristocracy_(class)

If you are upper bourgeoisie then who is in charge of America? Because it sure ain't you guys.

>Having to ask (((who))) is in charge of America

Lol is that why you hate Jews so much? Cause despite the fact that you are wealthy compared to a hobo, you're still nothing compared to a hard working Jew.

Is that it? The source of all the hatred? Jelly much?

We sure as hell aren't, just a construction company that was better than the others, it's probably those faggot senators and all those guys who do.

>Some people from the working class are rich,
No they arent.
Working class is by definition blue-collar. It's literally the proletariat.

Wasnt just talking about you. 1% doesnt really mean much

You are in the precariat class, as am I

>26 years old
>only 60k in stocks
>25k cash

Who else /working class scum/ here?

Maybe my daddy does, I'll ask him

Not in terms of power, but it is still a shit ton of money, no one can deny that a couple mil a year is good shit and normies look up to the 1%

Peasants

Whatever a NEET classifies as

He's using the British definition of working class.

Basically in the British definition it is upbringing that defines your class and that is tied closely to family history.

So new rich are considered "working class" because socially they behave like the working class from which they originated.

On the other hand some families have lost their wealth but retain some social prestige and connections and still raise their children in a more refined manner and educate them in the arts and what not. Things that historically only the upper class people indulged in. Those people are seen as "posh" middle class even though in real terms they are poorer than many "working class" millionaires.

A waste of space, peasant is too high of a rank for NEETs

You have NO idea what you're talking about, it's not about money it's about behaviour

You talk about "hard working Jew" because you've been brainwashed by Hollywood to think Jews are this very nice, humble, quiet, hard working wise people of scientists and so on but they are fuck nothing like that, especially sefarads
To answer OP i am part of the bourgeoisie and i as well as many people i know have a massive amount of bad experiences with them

Latest one in date : one of them was invited to a party and he literally SHAT THE BED
Yep, literally, in the middle of the night he decided he didn't like sleeping on the couch so he stole a random bedroom and then fucking SHAT IN THE BED
These people have absolutely no respect for anything, vulgar loud insufferable

The actual worst part though ?
THE RAPES
JEWISH PEOPLE ARE MASSIVE RAPISTS
This is a massive taboo nobody talks about because they are protected by the law but you have no idea how many stories we have of jewish rapists, many girls i know told me were raped by jews
Weinstein was not a fucking coincidence at all and neither were all those other jews like Polanski and so on
In fact it reminds me of this that i saw recently :
youtube.com/watch?v=NU-lD2cmK8U
Yep there IS definitely a pattern
And let's not even talk about pedophilia

I know poor people have to deal with blacks and arabs instead and i fully empathize but we have to deal with jews here in everyday life and they are fucking awful too
I'll end the antisemitic rant here but thank you for listening

That isnt the British definition of working class. Im using the British definition. You're putting way too much into it

your not working class, you would be considered middle class to have 85k worth of assets at aged 26 if you made that all by yourself.

>working class" millionaires.
Impossible by definition

That's pretty good. Doing better than most. What are you sad about?

Just remember to keep saving and don't fall pray Satanic Capitalist Consumerism.

Consumerism is a sin against God and Marx. Fuck iPhones.

Neet Aristocracy

Let me guess, your daddy fell into a pile of oil and now you never have to work

Not in America, one of my dad's friend is a plumber and just brought his house for 900k. Cash.

He works his ass off and gets the money, and definitely is a millionaire

So get fucked you dutch faggot

>BRUNEI

Can you even flag?

>Dutch education
Brunei's entire economy revolves around exporting oil and gas

Nah, great great great great grandpa got stripped of nobility and now the rest of clan is working hard to restore our name while I neet away.

top 1%

don't ask

Upper middle class

Relative to the world population? Clearly aristocracy

Relative to my country? Middle class

how?

gas + mining + some firms

The middle class is a myth.

>this thread
Thanks for strengthening my convictions.

no no, social class is not a bad thing if the average living standard is good.

your country has virtually no problems but overpriced housing and rents due chinks, meme waiting lists in hospitals and a shitty weather