What are some essential women-will never-understand kino?

What are some essential women-will never-understand kino?

Why hasn't this been topped yet?

das boot
ANY war movie
Gladiator
Come and See
ANY sci-fi
ANY romance
Bugs Life
Ben Hur

etc.

why do non-black guys like BLACKED so much?

>ANY romance
Romance movies are often aimed at women.

>Wake In Fright
>Das Boot
>The Conversation
>Heat
>The Man Who Sleeps
>Taxi Driver
>No Country For Old Men
>Eraserhead
>Master and Commander
>The Pawnbroker
>Oslo, August 31st

Keep in mind that women are capable of understanding art just like men, but some concepts like honor, respect and isolation (especially this one) are completely alien to them, therefore films with such themes are simply unrelatable for them.

That doesn't mean they can understand them. Take Casablanca for example. The film is LITERALLY about how women inherently cannot understand love on the emotional depth of a man.

the only kind of love women understand is the love for BBC

Can you shut the fuck up and stop memeing for a single second?

Anything that isn't Disney or 'LE ROM COM! XD'

Why do you think women are incapable of understanding movies like that?

No meme answers, please.

This guy sums it up pretty well.

My roommate's girlfriend is coming over tonight to watch Hunchback of Notre Dame with my other roommmate

probably just gonna work on coding projects, fuck Disney

While I'm inclined to agree, I'm fairly sure I could play a devil's advocate quite successfully on these points.

To put it short:
1. What's the difference between honor and respect? The concepts may be separate, but they are largely co-dependent. We respect honorable people, so it is really fair to split them into two and claim women aren't capable of understanding either of them?
2. Women, at least proper women, do feel certain social pressures to act in a 'virtuous' manner. Not being promiscuous is but one of many aspects of it. I'm inclined to say acting honorably is also possible for willing women. It's not like dishonorable women are valued or respected. So if a woman can be virtuous, and honor is a virtue, can we really say women are incapable of understanding honor or acting honorably?
3. Isolation is also possible for a woman. She may have it easier then men, that's true, but you could argue that being married to a cold yet jealous man is a form of isolation, no? Or, say, a woman who tries to be virtuous in the increasingly decadent society of today, and is shunned or mocked for it. Is that not a form of isolation as well?

I'm a man, and hardly a feminist, but I'm interested in hearing your base your position with arguments. The search for truth and all.

Don't even try man. These threads are filled with people who try to impress women, fail, and then blame them on being too stupid to understand.

Any argument that "[entire group ] doesn't understand something" is founded on dumb stereotypes that people use because they don't bother understanding those groups.

Where do you think you are?

>at least proper women, do feel certain social pressures to act in a 'virtuous' manner.

Um, you want to stop being a misogynistic sexist fascist sweetie? Thanks.

Um, no, I don't, you cock-hungry whore.

>roasties

Ultimate man movie

Still haven't seen it. I'm savouring it, as well as several others, for "better days".
I somehow don't feel worthy of watching them yet.

You bring up some pretty good arguments, i usually think that when folks here on Sup Forums say "women will never understand", i like to think they're talking about that stereotype, they see a women like that once or twice in their lifes, and they think all women are like that: vapid, basic whores. Though i have never met a women that likes or "understands" the films that have been listed in this thread, i'm sure there's at least one exception, there's always one.

Anyway, good post.

>sister asks for a movie rec on netflix
>tell her to watch no country for old men
>the next day she texts me
>says it was good up until the ending
Every fucking time.

Why do you even recommend movies like that if you know she won't like/understand them?

there's barely any difference between the ratings by gender on imdb for any of these

women like and understand "guy movies", it's guys who can't understand "girl movies" and I don't just mean rom coms

considering this threads blatantly sexist topic, i don't really give a shit about your bitching. its already a shitpost meme thread to begin with.

this is why women love BBC now, because white guys are actually, literally, bigots now.

1/10 for the effort.

The Brothers Karamazov (Russian version with subtitles)

Cast Away