LGBT conservatives: Should they be accepted by Republicans?

Yes, there are LGBT conservatives. From Milo to Caitlyn(or Bruce, whatever you want to name him/her) Jenner.

Should Republicans accept them into the fold? Or tell them to fuck off?

No

M8 think about it like this: Bruclyn Jenner is the epitome of leftist thinking, yet despite all of their coddling and acceptance, xe is still a Republican. Attracting more dissidents like Brucelyn to the GOP might help solidify the party as more accepting and diverse than the democrats. If we can do this, then they lose a major selling point.

>its a competition between two teams not two ideologies
Fuck off retard. The right-left dichotomy isn't a fucking multiplayer videogame

If you alt-right NEETs bring in fags into our movement, I am leaving. Bye.

Yes don't infringe on our rights, we won't yours. Pretty simple stuff.

mental illness is no gender.

>>xe
fucking fag

If those stupid conservatives would just get behind being pro-abortion (jobs, less population, less niggers) and would not necessarily promote, but at least accept the LGBT community, and admit the wealth inequality in America they could probably double their support.

Let's talk about Chiang Kai Shek, was he based?

You going to the bathroom?

It's not a third gender, it's just one to the other. You can be a tranny and still believe in only two major genders (with intersex for medical cases like swyer's syndrome, klinefelters, ect.)

This fampai

t. Degenerate faggot

>>Shedong Jennner
>a abysmal "trans"-abomination and """"father"""" to a coalburner and embodiment of degeneracy
>""""""""""""""conservative"""""""""""""

>into our movement,
>implying anyone can move in india without stepping in shit

>Germany

More like accept gays but only tolerate abortion

No

>our movement
>india

Fuck off. Fags and trannys are already in the "alt-right". Do you realize you are on Sup Forums.

Social conservatism is cancer. So are you.

>should LGBT conservatives be accepted by Republicans

no, because they're conservative, unlike Republicans.

They could double their support tomorrow if they stopped taking religious standpoints on social issues. Trans are probably what, .005 % of the population? Yet they waste time on laws targeting them. A normal person gives zero thoughts about that shit.

both make you gay. your meme pic is shit. kill yourself. you dont need to choose between them, you can choose a real woman.

Dudes on the left are obviously men.
No matter how much estro you take you can't take away your masculine features.
The thing on the right's is the same.

Not an argument. That literally doesn't make sense.

In the case of the transman, you prioritize appearance as the indication of gender. In the transwomen you prioritize genitals.

Cancer double think.

>all women look the same
1/10 women suffer from PCOS. Go out in the real world and meet people.

Republicans have treated them so well up until now, sure!

It's a big tent, r-r-r-right?

>IF?

These cunts worship Milo and are now making a case for Caitlyn!

actually you prioritize them both as being freaks and stay far away

The only movement you're a part of is your own bowel movement.

savage

Atta boy, chase them into the arms of the Democrats and hasten your own demise.
PROTIP- The enemy of your enemy IS your friend.

Don't let the door hit you as you walk out to your designated shitting street.

traps for trump ww@

Lesbians and Gays sure. Whatever. Trannies?

No. Never.

Bruce? FUCK. NO.

> Should Republicans accept them into the fold?

Yes, because nothing about pro-business limited-government reduction-in-foreign entanglements involves stinky bedroom sex.

> Or tell them to fuck off?

But this is what they're going to continue doing to appeal to the far right Christian conservative demographic, to keep it from splintering off.

It's gotta be frustrating for Log Cabin Republicans, there were a few decades there where their existence seemed reasonable.

>Trannies?
>No. Never.
For what purpose?
>inb4 muh mentally ill may may

If you abandon your base, your morals, your principles, your religion, etc
To appeal to the max 1% of the population who are weirdo's but also conservative.....

How do you expect to win an election?

the LGBT vote is not the weirdo's actually voting, its all the hordes of enabling liberals voting as a block.
They will never go republican

Do you want party representatives with Schizophrenia? Those extreme Downs people?

No. Because they're far from representative of whose being governed.So ya. I don't want mentally ill people who cross dress and mutilate themselves representing me in any fashion.

>Inb4 B-but user im a tranny

Fuck you.

Anyone that agrees on the big issues should be welcomed as an American.
Despite what you'll read here, social conservatism is essentially dead; the red line is for tax payer dollars to be spent on crap like gender reassignment.

As a libertarian-leaning Repub I couldn't care less if some freak spends their own money to have a mad doctor bold on 6 tits and 2 cocks as long as they don't swing them in front of my face and demand approval.

>poo in loo
>republican

no just no get the fuck out pajeet

Prove it's a mental illness
>APA says not
>doesn't fit the description set by the CDC either
>inb4 the John Hopkin's Psychiatrist that uses decisions he made in the past to justify his beliefs now

why can't Repubs adopt a more social tolerance, but remain fiscally conservative? All they would have to do is just say to gays we don't like you but we don't care so go be all faggoty and whatnot. They would win every election ever.

By republicans? Yes

By Christians? No

CAN I GET 500 FOR BODY DYSMORPHIA

Let's be honest, no person would want to hang out with these individuals. They are sympathy stock for people to step over to moral high ground. I'm pretty sure the libtards are more concerned about their bohemian lifestyle than the welfare of a famous man-lady... they just pretend the opposite for cool points among their other idiot friends.

Why is that dude wearing a wig and lipstick?

because social tolerance is how we got to this situation in the first place

The Beast!

Yes. We need to purge the right of the trailer trash who want exactly what the left wants, but pandering to their worthless asses instead of some other worthless assholes. Fuck worrying about how people fuck, let's get some actual conservatism up in this bitch.

Why did you post a picture of Melania Trump?

I don't give a shit as long as they stay in the damn closet and keep their faggotry out of the public eye.

It's essentially what it has come to

Also that John Hopkins Pyschiatrist...

You mean the man whose studied and researched this mental illness for just about longer than anyone else has? Who did the surgeries originally and realized that he wasn't actually helping anyone? THAT PSYCHIATRIST?

You've got me anyway. What else am I gonna do vote for Mohammed? The risk of being ovened myself aint comfy but it's nothing compared to the loss of western culture.

For now. You can't change too much too fast. you still have to have support. The further you go, the more you can push. You place a frog in a pot of hot water, it hops out immediately, sensing the danger. Slowly bring the pot to a boil, and it takes much longer before it realizes something's wrong.

The best thing to do would obviously be accepting them, which fucks up the lefts narrative that the right is for religious fundamentalists. Especially in an election year, more votes wouldn't be bad

Has anyone every noticed on the did you ever notice when they are claiming random historical figures were gay with little evidence they never mention the right wing or authoritarian figures who actually might have been homosexuals like Cecil Rhodes?

If they act respectful and not stereotypical, then they should be allowed. A similar example, but black instead of gay, is Ben Carson
>neurosurgeon
>not violent and evil
>doesn't hate cops
>etc, etc

Milo on the other hand
>Openly Obsessed with black men's penises
>Annoyingly flamboyant
>Retarted and overly controversial
>Doesn't represent the movement

>Stopped doing them because suicide rate didn't go down by a significant amount
>despite there being countless other explanations for this
>still using your own decisions earlier to justify your decisions now in a medical journal
>literally defeating the purpose of the scientific process

>Body Dysmorphia
That's when somebody sees an imaginary defect and physically perceives it as being there, if trannies suffered from something similar then they wouldn't pursue surgery/hrt because they'd already see themselves as the other gender. You're not the sharpest crayon on the Christmas tree, are ya?

Cait and Milo do more for the conservative cause than Ryan, Bush, McCain etc back until Reagan have. And Reagan was a fluke.

I think they should because I'm tired of gays defaulting to libtard.

Sexual dsysphoria is still in the dsmv.

Gender Dysphoria is in the DSM-V, in which it explicitly states "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder."

>One less Democrat vote
yes they are welcome.
enemy's enemy and all that

We've been co-opted by people who are communists first, gays second if at all.

The first story about Cecil Rhodes I found was from a very progressive paper that used the possibility of him being gay as ammunition against the right or anyone who might hate gays and like Cecil.

It's marxist divisive tactics that gays have lapped up for a long time.

>should a mentally ill vocal minority be accepted?
lolno

If you think the jewish hedonism pushing is bad for straight whites look at what it's done to gays. Disease, low time preference, polygamy, mental illness and completely worthless existences.

This aint a natural state for anyone but either because the right hates them or they've been pushed to think that's true, all they can identify with is the left and its social standards.

>mentally ill vocal minority
Did you mean: Sup Forums

Is this where you try to convince us that faggots are 20% of the US population and everyone else in the country supports their deviance?

>yes good goys accept the abominations against god