Sorry Penaldo Fanboys

In before Messi needs to do it against West Brom farmers to be a truly great player

EPL top teams are fucking shit, the real competition is malmo and shaktar

good thread

but Sir Alex said we should judge great players by how they would perform for Doncaster Rovers

You forgot to add the biggest club in England

This, where tf is Tottenham?

Messi can do everything poonaldo can and better! But what Messi can do no player in the world can do. MESSI GOAT

>it's an underages don't know Ronaldo played at RM for most of his Man Utd career episode

Wonder if their head would explode if you told them Sergio Ramos used to be a right back.

Sup Forums should be 25 and older with ID checks

>Sorry Penaldo Fanboys

Counting early games at Man Utd where he played as an old fashioned right-mid

LMAO just LMAO.

Can Fraudssi posters get any more desperate?

Lol how did Ronaldo played at Real Madrid for most of his Man Utd career?

what happened to his face?

THE GOAT MESSI

also counts Goatessi games from when he was a teenager against Chelsea

None of those logos are teams in the EPL though

Unless messi wins World Cup he has no chance at winning silverware on a national level

Ronaldo already has such a thing so he's better than Messi, also more CL finals kek

Anyone promoting a gay modeling purtuguese tap-ins lover is gay as shit.

It's not like Messi was a all-out striker in his career too. He acutally plays way deeper than Ronaldo anyways

most cr7 goals were like the fourth of fift goal in each game

>a fucking stain

i remember when this happened and madrid fans said it wasnt impressive because they were a man down

>Man of the match stats
I have seen it all. Pack it up lads

Source for that. Only one I remember like that was the brace against Bayern in 2014

Messi would score 150 if he had as many chances to tap in as Ronaldo, just facts going by efficiency

It's based on performance, not awarded by journalists. It means rather than scoring 5 against a weak side and not showing up the next 3 games, Messi scores 1 against each of them. That's why Messi has 10 league wins to Ronaldo's 5

>He acutally plays way deeper than Ronaldo
this makes the difference for me t b h. has Ronaldo ever done anything like webm related? i doubt it

patient zero for his AIDS

He isn't wrong

It wasn't impressive though.
That RM defense were mediocre as hell

Try doing that against Nesta...oh wait...he got owned across 4 different games like the midget he is and needed fake penalties to score.

Messi doesn't have CR's instinct/positioning so no

Nah the Euro doesn't even count since CR faked an injury to get out of the final

He still has 4 legit CL trophies with 2 different clubs vs Messi's 1 legit trophy in 2015 and 3 stolen ones(2006, 2009, 2011...also in 2006 he barely played so it barely would count even if it was legit)

messi has a plethora of iconic goals

ronaldo has a goal against the mighty porto 10 years ago and a goal against the mighty galatasaray in 2013

you're asking messi shitposters for source? lol

check out this autist:
>imaginary hypothetical goals in my head are facts

>iconic
>memorable
>freakin brilliant
cool stats bro. meanwhile in real life

goat assist for fucking easy goal