Saturday evening

>saturday evening
Why are you here?

it's friday

I work shift work so weekends have no meaning to me.

Because no gf

because i have to study

got tired of watching movies so i decided i would shitpost about watching movies instead

it's sunday morning

I'm at work right now and there's nothing to do.

i turnt up last nite

Why don't you have a gf?

I'm fat and ugly

That's a good reason. Women are shallow creatures: looks mean everything to them. I absolve you.

Because I haven't dated or asked anyone out in three years. Because I'm losing weight. Because I mentally put women on a pedestal that makes it hard to approach them.
This guy isn't me.

Had a date. Went well. Went back to hers for a couple drinks but she didnt want me to stay the night. Left respectfully and without fuss and we're organising next date now.

> you are either a turbo autist who never leaves Sup Forums or a chad

this meme must die

Because I have no friends.

>Because I haven't dated or asked anyone out in three years
I get this, it's fear of rejection. It's real. What some people do is become so jaded they start treating life like an ironic, sardonic movie and act accordingly. Or remind themselves that no matter what others may think of them for now, eventually everyone dies and returns to dust.
>Because I'm losing weight.
Good job. You're working towards something that most people don't have the will to.
>I mentally put women on a pedestal
You could browse /r9k/ to get rid of that. But then you may not want to approach at all anymore. It's not your fault, it's partly cultural and partly biological conditioning that made you do that, everyone has it at some point. Just remind yourself that they're people just like you, in fact you're probably smarter and more rational than they are. Treat them like you would a child.

Because my team leader is a faggot and didn't tell me I had mandatory training this weekend until yesterday so all my four day weekend plans are blown and I had to cancel my hotel reservations.
Never join the military.

Because I'm a cop and I work the night shift :(

I am busing perusing Virtu.

you don't get to bring friends

Kill any civilians lately?

Kill any minorities lately?

Not him, but literally where do I meet women?

I feel like I could get a gf if I just met enough women, eventually one would be interested in me but I just go to work and browse Sup Forums

Only college students.

Bars? I don't know, honestly. Maybe Tinder. Walking on the sidewalk.

For you.

Exhausted from working 14-15 hours each weekday on a film set

Thanks man. I have to get out of my head and just start making things happen. I'll take your advice.

Why are you here? Why do you think you're welcome here if you started posting after 2012?

Just remember to always be true and never compromise yourself or your values for the fickle affection of anyone.

2012 was 5 years ago, buddy.

Only lefties

I just finished marking exams. I'm sad at how many people didn't do well and hoping my own exams don't go as poorly. I am on Sup Forums to browse /u/ to further progress my depression/blur my brain from being turned on, but am also on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for brainless funposting as I'm in too bad of a mood to be with other people

A cop browsing Sup Forums while on duty sounds like the scariest thing I have ever heard of.

because I'm a fucking loser

why else would I be on Sup Forums?

Oh really?

Why is that, my limp wristed friend?