Two episodes in and this series already feels like it's going to be one of the best

Two episodes in and this series already feels like it's going to be one of the best.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that the problem was Clara. This show, for lack of better phrasing, feels like itself again for the first time in years.

back to your fucking containment thread, whofag.

or do you realize that if you made the same post there you'd get crucified for talking bullshit?

Thanks for keeping my thread on the first page senpai!

You have opinions too and I totally acknowledge them!

haha no

>implying I bumped it

muh diversity

Works wonders and produced the best companion since Donna?

she looks like she's going to be a good companion because the actress is somewhat likable and so far her scenes with Capaldi have been written well (recalling the early Eccleston/Rose stuff)

but let's be honest. she was only chosen because she's black. Also foisting full blown lesbianism into a kids show is the sort of advanced degeneracy that only the BBC kikes could get away with.

I wish her the best but the show is undoubtedly the best when it's apolitical and doesn't force racemixing and other mind viruses onto the youth

>changing the main characters actor
>changing it multiple times
holy shit who is funding this piece of shit? this trash should've been cancelled forever decades ago

That is one ugly sheboon. I wonder how long it took the photographer to say 'fuck it' and give up.

t. Underage plebfaggot

This is why I won't watch this series, until the BBC kills her off and gets over their progressive boner.
We're talking about England though, she's probably a 8/10 over there.

Am I the only one that thinks that "modern" Doctor Who changes Doctors and companions too much.
It's a great concept to explain away actors that have grown tired of playing a role or want to take a chance at improving their career but now it's every couple of years we're going to change the doctor then a couple years into that we'll change the companion. Why, you know because. and it's sort of become this gimmick at this point where I really don't enjoy the show because I just don't feel like I have any reason to be attached to or concerned with the things this character will be going through.

Short attention spans.

what happened to clarfa

>full blown lesbianism

She winked at the fatty and said some flirty things to drownfu. You act like two hairy dykes were fisting each other in the back of a Subaru.

the problem was they didn't have clara do sexy panty scenes
whats up with that?

Welcome to soap operas.

It's not really that different from the original run. Tom Baker being around for seven years was an outlier, the other "classic" Doctors were all around 2-3 years just like now (Pertwee was around for four, but technically even Tennant was Doctor from 2005-2010). Clara is second only to Tegan for actual length of time as the companion.

Off scissoring Game of Thrones chick in their totally-not-a-tardis tardis.

HMMM
Maybe, it's just me then.

jesus, I bet you're like this in real life too. You also come across as a woman.