Destroying the remainders of the eu

How do we destroy what's left of the european union?
the free world should impose sanctions and enforce an embargo on what's left of the eu

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/politics/news/juncker-to-us-if-the-eu-collapses-there-will-be-war-in-balkans/
youtu.be/qaXDC6QB2Ys
money.cnn.com/2017/01/20/news/economy/europe-euro-survival/index.html
express.co.uk/news/world/878918/eu-army-european-defence-union-pact-brussels-uk-brexit
cnn.com/2017/03/24/europe/dead-russians/index.html
m.economictimes.com/news/international/business/eu-brexit-chief-michel-barnier-preparing-for-possible-failure/articleshow/61617171.cms?utm_expid=.9mgylBgORSGl_UJ6lInckw.0&utm_referrer=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make a greek the eu's financial advisor

keep importing muzzies

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the eu.

2. Push the southern/nortern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern seccession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the eu.

3. Sabotage their production facilities both domestic and abroad.

4. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

eu threatens with reigniting sectarian fights in Ireland

>"The tragic conflict between the Protestants and the Catholics was not that long ago," Barnier, a former French foreign minister, told JDD.
> "I won't do anything that could weaken" the 1988 accord.

eu threatens with war in the Balkans

euractiv.com/section/politics/news/juncker-to-us-if-the-eu-collapses-there-will-be-war-in-balkans/

I know this is Sup Forums- a site where people just say nigger as a legitimate argument- but can someone please explain to me what's bad about the EU without references to

1. Migrants (pronounced "hobbitses")

2. Liberal stuff that is more cultural than actual economics

eu bureaucrat in 2015
>we are going to starve you if you don't backtrack
youtu.be/qaXDC6QB2Ys

we must also arm ourselves with nukes. No european aggression will be tolerated

>tfw this shitty country is so integrated in the EU it has no chance of leaving it ever
Realistically it will all go down when central and eastern europe decides to make its own union once money from the West stops flowing since shit is going down
Perhaps southern european countries and iberia countries will join them too when they're sick of Germafrance bullshit, who knows
But the big core members and their satellites will remain as a disgusting wart on the face of europe

Controlled by Germany who makes the economic policies benefit themselves at the expense of everyone else, especially Southern Europe. Eastern Europe being turned into a slave caste of cheap labor for Western Europe.

for a burger, you're pretty redpilled about the eu. pleasantly amazed.

I'm not your average burger. I'm one of the most vehemently anti-american posters here.

>no chance of leaving it ever
How come?

>Ngaire Woods, dean of the Blavatnik School of Government at Oxford, said it was unrealistic to expect radical change, especially when countries such as Poland and Hungary were already violating EU norms.
>"The eurozone crisis really did split the EU into creditors and debtors, and destroyed a certain solidarity that was holding it together," she said. "This has shown that it's almost impossible to continue with a deepening integration on fiscal affairs."
>A core group of EU countries could continue with further integration, but a wider group of members will increasingly go their own way, she said.
money.cnn.com/2017/01/20/news/economy/europe-euro-survival/index.html

We warned you but you didn't want to listen, blindly following your dogmas and smug self righteousness.
By all means, please build your clubhouse of useless and incompetent edgelords.

BSH closed down a home appliances factory in Greece.
Siemens after all the corruption scandals had the obligation of expanding that factory.
Instead they sold their stock to Bosch and just declared that they no longer hold that obligation.
These are the people we """"negotiated"""" with.
Nothing but small time crooks, corrupt subhumans, thieves and murderers. Pathetic. Never trust a european.

Pay debts you lazy Greek

Or else what?

Murrifats are jelly that there are other states unided aside them

Get Troika'd

>this thread

>without references to

EU is just a corrupt construct to enrich a certain group of people. They pretend to create peace (Pax Americana is the genuine reason for peace) and stability. Actually they just indebt Europeans and shift the problems to the next generation.

we got

or else we will have to purchase more of your national assets

The notion of the existence of fully sovereign and independent nation has always been a pipe dream that never had and will have any basis in reality.

There always were and will be political and economical dependencies, alliances and unions.

Within the framework of the European Union smaller countries are punching way above their weight. They get a seat on the table, a say in matters, votes in a shared parliament and a veto in the executive commission.

If it wasn't for the EU all smaller countries would just be more directly dominated by those disproportionatly bigger in political and economical power.

Nah we gave them to China and you got butthurt again

hi eubot

Nice argument. I guess Golden Age of Greek discours culture are over. Just like the Golden Age of Greece in general.

Americans are just scared that they're position is threatened

You were the one who named Italy France and Spain small countries eubot

Pointless generalities by captain obvious.
>there will always be criminals so let this thief go

>expecting proto turks living in greece to understand the point of the EU.
They happily bite the hand that is feeding them followed by shitting on the carpet out of protest

European Union is a potential superpower (it is already quite powerful). They only need their own strong army to be completely independent. They only for europe to stay relevant, influential and important on the global stage is being united. European union is a great way to that, a great project. Not to mention it directly helped multiple countries in the east of europe to develop economically. Federalised europe is the future and in globalised world as i said it is literally the only way for european nations to survive.
I wish russia could be a part of it but as long as russia is being ruled by putin's criminal gang it is absolutely impossible.

kick us out then. What is there to fear eubot?

Painfully false equivalency. The main argument of Eurosceptics is that the EU makes their countries less influential but the truth is that the EU is what's preventing their countries from getting strong-armed by other, larger blocks. If there was no EU and Germany was completely independent. Then we would pretty much dictate all of Easteen Europe's trade and monetary policy by sheer economical leverage.

There are no Greeks in the German parliament and its central bank committee but at least some within the EU parliament and the board of the ECB

Schäuble wanted to kick you out actually.

>Not to mention it directly helped multiple countries in the east of europe to develop economically
Nope, they pronoted their own corporations on them and they rip them off of their hr.

Gibberish. Without EU you wouldn't be paid to write this drivel.

>I wish russia could be a part of it but as long as russia is being ruled by putin's criminal gang it is absolutely impossible.
As long as Russia has population of 140 mil it's impossible we need to genocide around 100 mil.

express.co.uk/news/world/878918/eu-army-european-defence-union-pact-brussels-uk-brexit
>he didnt get the news

And give us 50bln of your hard earned moneyz. Why don't you mention that?
Kick us out though anyway.

>getting strong-armed by other, larger blocks.
>my power block is better than others

So far the UK has accepted any of the EU's demands and I can safely say that this will continue from now on, and even after Brexit since the UK chose to forsake its political representation within the biggest trading block in the world for a bit more autonomy when it comes to some trade agreements. Quite hilarious.

By throwing MEPs in cages.

You get. That's real life. You can like it or not. Certainly there are some powerblocks that are more aligned with your national interest. You prefer to be a vassal to Russia or China or an equal member of the EU?

Hey there

Yes at this stage China is preferable than some war mongering, loanshark institution such as the remnants of the eu
>equal member of the EU?
Can you stop this ridiculous meme eubot?

There are like 6 Maltese MEPs for 400k, while we get less than 1 MEP for the same amount of people. The vote of a Maltese EU citizen is 10 times more powerful than the one of a German.

And you guys are complaining about representation. Hilarious.

i fucked up my post a bit
>They only for europe to stay relevant, influential and important on the global stage is being united.
*This is the only way for europe to..
>European union is a great way to that, a great project.
*is a great way to achieve that

>Yes at this stage China is preferable than some war mongering

Total lunacy or mindless contrarianism.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Hello Schulz.

Where am i wrong? Hasn't the eu-america coalition destroyed the middle east? Aren't they profiting from greek loans?

Imagine living in a mafia state where political assassinations are a normal occurrence. I prefer first world problems like the curvature of cucumbers over this, thank you.

hahahahah oh god that's so incorrect it's laughable. Are you by chance that pig whore Metsola, or maybe that short cunt Casa?

>Imagine living in a mafia state where political assassinations are a normal occurrence.
Hi

Right
cnn.com/2017/03/24/europe/dead-russians/index.html

We stayed out of Libya and Iraq and if it up to us all of the EU would have. So these military interventions are a symptom of the lack of integration and common European defense and foreign policy.

There are a symptom of the lack of unity
of single member nations that get divided by the influence of outside states.

It's alway surprising how people blame the EU for problems that are not yet within its jurisdiction.

what
I wish that were true
fuck off with your redbull

You have no argument or retort so your only way to get at me is to assign some namefag identity to me which you could potentially attack? I'm not a namefag for exactly this reason you pathetic idiot, lmao.

All the cunts that matter sent troops in Iraq so yes the eu gets the blame. In Syria eu hasn't any significant presence on the ground but they do arm all kinds of factions and enforce financial sanctions.

>all the cunts that matter
Poland and Spain? Ayy.

A journalist is murdered, possible by a bunch of criminals unrelated to politics that she was going
to expose, and all of a sudden we magically turned into a Mafia state with political assassinations
happening daily. You are believing garbage the PN is spewing to score local political points. Of
course EU shills such as yourself will believe them, since they're your fucking lap dogs.

But like I said. You example actually provides an argument for why we need more integration, not less.

controlled by the burgeoisie*
It's always porky at work, no one else ;)

Italy, UK, Denmark, Netherlands. You've sent tons of gear and burgers use bases on your soil to launch their campaigns.

Be reasonable guys. The EU has benefits and disadvantages, the benefits have been explained by the German guy but something got my attention; Why did you forget to mention that when Greece joined the EU all of its industry got shut down in favour of Eurpean (usually German led) ones? Can't be a coincidence.

Why? What would change? How are you going to merge different languages and cultures into one, what is that new culture going to be and what makes you think it will be a better one?

I meant to say companies somwehere in that sentence. But my point still stands. Stronger EU countries do strongarm weaker, eceonomically, countries to do their bidding still.

We don't need any integration. Integration without educated peoples is just like shooting at the sun with a pistol bullet.

>what is that new culture going to be
Islamic culture with arabic laguage.

Maybe

Of course the German didn't answer the question.
Every time I ask this specific question they seem to pounce, the eu "shills"

m.economictimes.com/news/international/business/eu-brexit-chief-michel-barnier-preparing-for-possible-failure/articleshow/61617171.cms?utm_expid=.9mgylBgORSGl_UJ6lInckw.0&utm_referrer=

>parroting a talking point made up by grease
very enlightened

>made up by grease
>grease is that influential
kys turk

>made up by grease
French guys said that before the crisis senpai

The EU is ok as an economic union, the problem begins when it tries to impose "common values" on all its members.

Stop using the wrong flag Hercules

*tips fedora*

It's a burgeoning political project hidden under the guise of economic union.

Of course they do. But in your case it's probably a case of your industry being uncompetetive.

the EU will never become an empire, there's no "european" culture to hold it together

Your post is contradictory

I'm saying your industry didn't disappear because somebody wanted it to, I'm saying it disappeared because it was shit.

Unironically this desu. No one in the UK would have even cared about the EU if it wasn't for all the terror attacks in UK and western Europe, for the streets and neighbourhoods with increasing numbers of mosques and women wearing burquas, etc. We're not huge fans of the Polski shops and things like that, but we'd never have left the EU just because of eastern Euros.

>Of course they do.
>But in your case it's probably a case of your industry being uncompetetive.
So the entire industry of the south and east was shit?

Yeah. Wages too high, inflexible employment, unskilled labour, outdated equipment.

So you are shit too. Right?

Our industry was pretty shitty right after the revolution. But the workforce was skilled and educated so it was worth investing into and now it's pretty good (and unfortunately German owned).

Lobby. They pass obscure legislations which are to be enforced everywhere and there are no real disclosure about who bribe them.

Another point is that the euro is retarded as famously pointed out by Robert Mundell with his optimal monetary area theory.

>But the workforce was skilled and educated so it was worth investing into and now it's pretty good (and unfortunately German owned).
Which is the case for every other southern and eastern country. You choose to shit on us out of sheer butthurt and cowardice.

Do you see Macron shifting power projection on France or even a Frexit?

The difference is the Eastern worker wasn't entitled POS. We shit on you because you got a shitload more gibs, had higher wages without actually doing anything to deserve them.

He is basically Hollande 2.0 with stronger speaking skills and more organized propaganda.

Perosnally, I don't see anything changing and those hoping for anything to change are in for a disappointement.

Nope
the current eu memes are that easterners are lazy, criminal, doing half assed jobs, corrupt and can only be governed by despots.

How is that labor reform coming through?

Compare EE salaries and western. We have industry because we are willing to work for less than entitled Southerners and Westerners, na matter what memes you spout.

Those are not my memes actually, they're western European ones. Now gross minimum wage here is 585 euros and we still have a higher living cost than all of eastern Europe. In fact Greece is only 12% cheaper than Germany in many goods and services. As you can see real life is more than memes and buthurt.

That's AFTER the crisis and that wage is still higher than our minimum wage.

As i said our cost of living is pretty much the same as BEFORE crisis. people tend to forget about that. You see virtue signalling is a strong drug. Btw gross minimum wage for workers below 25 is 525.