Anti-refugee protester BTFO

Anti-muslim and anti-refugee violent protester accidentally locked himself out of his apartment. He decided to call security guards who turned out to be...muslims AND refugees. They knew the guy, his behaviour and was aware of what he thinks of them. Despite of it they decided to help him after few minutes of taking advantage of the situation.
It must have been hard for him to scream "we don't want any dirty refugees in our country" and to ask them for help at the same time.

Someone leaked the security camere footage, here it is: liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1458307612

...and posted this guy's facebook (which wasn't cool actually):

/profile.php?id=100011318808696

Nice proxy, Ahmad Mohammad

And fuck your bullshit story, pushing this gay communist propaganda since months here

You know, these are the people that accept the society and that's why they get jobs.

MOST OF THEM DON'T

this is really professional behaviour from people who get paid to do that

Wtf I hate refugees now

wtf I love Muslims now

If they weren't Muslim they still would have helped him.

what went wrong in your life that you tell lies on the internet OP?

so he was completely right about muslims and refugees?

also why would you go anywhere near your front door when your nude?

Congratulations, they demonstrated exactly why they need to leave the country. They think of themselves as Arab or Muslim first, and everything else a distant twentieth

his prejudice came first, there is the difference now you see it?

They made him get naked

>taking advantage of the situation at all
They should be fired and deported, but I guess the fact that they didn't rape and kill him was exceptionally civilized by their standards

Very old video

Is that the newest twist on this video?

Just watched it. Looks like this is the real story:

Guy accidentally locked himself out of his apartment. He decided to call security guards who turned out to be... Muslims AND refugees. They saw him fully nude and decided to el oh el over this situation instead of promptly helping him.

If I was the property manager I would fire these kebobs or even the firm they work for. I don't even mind Muslims or immigrants as long as they assimilate, but shitty service and lack of professionalism is unacceptable.

I'm sure many people woudn't help him AT ALL if they knew what he thinks of them. Would you just walk upstairs and open the door for a guy who hates Germans and thinks bad of you little hitlers?

Guess not, a normal person would just take a couple of minutes advantage of the situation just to get some social justice.

Sand niggers confirmed for being sand niggers

LOL, faggot got BTFO'd.

why does your state get it's own flag on here?

>leaving your home at any point while naked

He deserved it.

>Despite of it they decided to help him after few minutes of taking advantage of the situation.
>after few minutes of taking advantage of the situation
>after few minutes
>taking advantage of the situation

They were fired right?

I don't know I tried to ask him on facebook but after he unintensionally confirmed everything he realized and blocked me :/

You can't fire brown people, that's racist!

this is old as fuck and probably fake why are you posting this shit

Is there a shitposting bot being tested on Sup Forums? I keep seeing these posts that say "WTF I hate [thing marginally related to the topic being discussed] now"

Has anyone else noticed this, it's fucking weird

Wanted to say "based finland"
The mimicry is unreal.

This is fake, the pole OP has posted this multiple times.

I think they were if white guy reported it. But maybe he didn't, maybe he thought noone will ever know...and now it's on Sup Forums lmao

nice one shiny finland

the fuck is wrong with you all saying it's fake, I fucking did my reaserch, I even talked to a guy on facebook using my real account so I am telling here what I know from him. Just stfu and go away do not comment if u are not interested.

what with all these tiny ass islands proclaiming themselves as countries

Sounds like bullshit to me.

>covering his ass

i bet he was terrifed of getting raped

what a pussy

OLD news fucking faggot
get out

#whiteASSmatters

Wow, really shows what nice people they are. So glad these refugees showed their true colours so everyone will know just how grateful they are to those who allow them to live where they live and receive the benefits they receive.

Screenshots or gtfo

Yeah it's called a meme you fuckin dipstick.

Well memed, Serbia.

>hey knew the guy, his behaviour and was aware of what he thinks of them
So they were fucking spying on him?

I remember this. This is old and OP is a faggot.

no, they actually live in the same block. And he isn't a guy who keeps his mind to himself.

That's actually quite funny, I might dislike refugees in general but I can't begrudge these guys having a laugh when it's been handed to them on a silver platter.

This is why you don't skip leg day.

can you tell us something moar? like in which city and when it happened? pewnie warszawka albo kraków

>ITS A MEME YOU DIP!

>Things that never happened

Just harmless fun.

Would you not make fun of a nigger who kept yelling that white trash is lazy and never works?

Oh nevermind, it is a white guy getting made fun of, I forgot Sup Forums can't handle that

Fake and staged
Can't believe there are still people who'd fall for this

- nie wiem gadaj z typem na fejsie mnie zablokował, na profilu ma że jest z łodzi

WTF I hate memes now.
>capture: commercial trucks

Way to confirm that bias dune coons.

wtf i hate bots now

1: Germans open doors for Jews all the time, cuck.

2: A "normal person" does not "take advantage" of their job by intentionally failing to perform the function for which they were explicitly hired.

Not only will libcucks fall for this, they will celebrate it.

>muslim
>refugees
>job
>speak the language
normally they only apply to one of those things: being a muslim

Haha, a bigot learnt a lesson. But they've still killed 150 Westerners in the last month, so what is your fucking point. Some of them do their jobs, so there are no problems with mass immigration?

no to po łodzi najmniej bym się spodziewał tak rozpuszczonych ciapaków. dobrze że wrzucasz

dude, his pale ass hadn't seen any gym ever look at that body

weź z nim pogadaj na fejsie to sie dowiesz jak chcesz, nie wiem w sumie nawet czy to w Polsce sie stało

>proving his point

Muslims everybody.

the point was to show how sometimes you need help from people you hate the most. General lesson: don't be a dick

at least they eventually helped him

messing with someone because you don't like their political opinions at your job is a pretty mudslime tier thing to do though

I'd move out of that complex if I was mr. locked out man.

He doesn't lift hod, is pussy bitch man. Even the 'Syrians' you were meant to accept by quotas still fled to Germany. But if things ever got so bad, to the point where they had to move to Poland; it's not the nice ones you'd be focusing on. It would be the bombings, sharia zones and child rape gangs and ficki ficki festivals.

R A R E

A

R

E

Wow they did what they're supposed to do? Amazing! This is surely worthy of praise.

Why do lefists treat moments of refugees acting the way they should in western society as a "GOTCHA"?

Anecdotes

yea, this sounds like bullshit