Welcome to your tape Sup Forums

>Welcome to your tape Sup Forums.

what did they mean by this?

Can anyone explain to me what this series is about and if I should see it?

holy fuckkkk hahahaha

>Girl puts herself in shitty situations, blames others, then kills herself for her own inability to cope.
Aside from Hannah being stupid as hell, I find the show entertaining.

It's about 13 reasons why the m

Why do we need multiple threads on this bullshit daily?

(((marketing)))

it's about a borderline teenage girl that kills herself and makes tapes about why she killed herself but all the reasons are stupid teenager bullshit

>Girl kills herself
>Leaves tapes with 13 reasons why she killed herself
>Tapes are passive agressive explanations towards the people that caused her death

Lithen to the tapeth mang

>WELCOME TO YOUR TAPE JIM

wow she sounds like a total cunt good thing she died

leave pam alone

I will when she leaves John and Emily alone

Meh, some reasons are worth to die for.

please stop

Did she not think care about the pain she would put her parents through from killing herself?

>teleporting illegal aliens

no normal wall can stop this one

fat

She was

desu you can't expect people with suicidal depression to be very reasonable

Who's that bitch?

>*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

No she was being selfish.

dunno, i stole her from /fit/

Attention whoring from the grave. That's next level feminism.

The show would have been a lot better if she was an unreliable narrator and the viewer had to figure out what stuff was real and what stuff wasn't. There was the one note that zach had that we know she lied about being thrown away, but apart from that it's like you're supposed to take everything she says as fact.

WHY YOU'RE SO UNLIKABLE??? GOD!

That's not the right paper for watercolors

Girl kills herself then sends whining tapes to anyone who didn't let her have her own way.

>teenager
>female
>giving even the slightest thought about someone else

I don't think so.

>filename
I literally want a spinoff about an old man that after a lifetime of hard work retires, discovers the internet, and kills himself ashamed of the meme culture the world has decended to, and makes a list of 13 memes why

She's so distractingly hot, I cant think of her as a poor bullied girl

Holy shit, I'd watch that.

Pretty face, bad shape.

That would be great.

>"Pepe welcome to your tape"

the shape is fine i like chubby chasing

Is Tyler going to shoot everyone in the photos next season?

SAVAGE

There are a lot of savage twitter accounts

I honestly watched this because of how beautiful the main girl looked

2/10

companies dont need to banter on twitter

One of my close friends killed herself after she was raped by her brother. This show is garbarge for garbage humans.

did you know she was being raped by her brother when she was alive?

>Made a tape for Jessica
>It wasn't just an hour of apologies
She fucked over Jessica 100x more than Jessica ever did her. The fact that Hannah still made a tape airing her tiny grievances toward someone she sat and watched someone rape and then told nobody about is petty to an insane level. Especially when she also decided to reveal said rape in the worst way that multiple people got to hear instead of just the victim herself.

Hannah was a bigger bully than most of them, seriously.

she was real bitchy to clay when she knew he liked her.

Then turned around and blamed him for her killing herself. Holy shit. Good riddance.

If Jessica listened to all the tapes before Clay got them, then how did she not know Bryce had raped her until Justin told her in like episode 10 or 11?

>Welcome to your tape
>absolute fire starts playing

thanks senpai

her boyfriend told her Hannah lied and she didn't want to believe it was true

>feel suicidal
>put huge effort into contrived post-suicide revenge plot
>put no effort into solving my problems

how do people like this?

No she didn't. She pretty much said the opposite. She only had him on the tapes because she wanted him to know what happened and "needed him on that journey with her".

Everyone told her Hannah lied and Justin told her that they were the ones who had sex and Bryce never touched her.

Later in the show she was baiting Justin to get him to admit the truth.

At that point, he should have been the first tape. She made the tapes specifically to fuck with people and get revenge. Putting clay next to last (I think they put him further back in the show contrary to his position in the books). She made him go after all that fucked up shit as if he did something to hurt her, basically ruining his life.

WELL THEN HOW DID THEY GET IT ON THE PAPER HMM?

I didn't even realize she was wearing leggings.

Funniest moment?

>We are a society of stalkers lmao

For me, it was when the black guy is coming on to her at the restaurant and she has to scream and push him off. The show makes him look like a fucking animal and a villain. 2 scenes before that happened Justin and Jessica are in Jessica's room and Jessica is tearing at Justing clothes, trying to rip down his pants for sex. Justin is like 4 seconds away from killing himself. Just like the restaurant scene he pushes her back and yells at her but this time he's framed as the bad guy for doing that. So dumb I laughed out loud.

It's funny how Justin get's a second tape for standing back and letting Bryce have have his way with Jessica, but hannah doesn't even realise she is doing the exact same thing by not coming out of the closet.

Justin didn't even do that though. Bryce smacked his bitch ass and locked the door. What was he supposed to do? The kid was like 15 and skinny. Was he supposed to kick in the door? She was right there and could have easily stopped it. At minimum unlock the fucking door and let Justin in.

And then we will have to suffer to Tyler whining on why he went on a killing spree at school?
I dont think even Shitflix can get away with a Sandy type of guy as the MC

And not to mention
>put huge effort into contrived post-suicide revenge plot
>not even so much as a goodbye note to your parents