What was he thinking right there?

What was he thinking right there?

Finally, I have won the [insert sponsorship name relevant to which year it is] Trophy.

"ugh, so that's what I woke up for today?"

he no longer has to piss in the sink when the toilet is blocked

samenigger

good work, Mr. Watson
i'm so proud of you!

now go find out who killed kennedy

700M are paying off. I'm the best glorified caretaker in the world. Tackling doesn't need to exist when you can rig the system. RING RING

Stupid brits, why is this cup so dirty?

t. Seething united customer.

>wow, it literally is a tin pot trophy

>how is this cup going to help catalonia?

> so this is a ribena cup

Lmao

>this is as worthless as the fucking gamper

>why does every win feel so hollow this season?

>Wasnt this a premier match? Wait, did I won the cup? But wigan won... I dont get it

>This is nothing

So this is the mighty cabeyero cup! The honour and tradition of this cup make it such a prize to win!

I bet he was happier that he spanked Arsenal 3-0 than winning that cup, which is a load of shite

>league cup prize money is £100,000

>one billion for this ?!

>could carles puigdemont fit in here?

Trying to work out how he can justify wearing a yellow ribbon while working for Qatar

>the fuck is a caraboa?

Wow we really did a good making the conflict known to the world

Thats easy, spain is in the eu

What will Pep do after management? Let's say he stays at City until 2021. Then he'll collect a paycheque for a couple of years at PSG, then two years at some Italian club. What does he do when he's dominated all 5 big European leagues before the age of 55? His life will just be empty because he never settled down for the long term like Sir Alex Ferguson or even Wenger.

>I'm very happy, happy new year

Good post
Everyone else is trying too hard

he will obviously lead the catalan national team to world cup victory afterwards

>so this is the power of english football... Pathetic...

When he just came to Manchester, he had an interview where he said he would love to work in Spanish national team

reminder it took him 1 year longer than Mourinho to win this trophy. pathetic desu

this

>Maybe I shouldn't have worn it. I hope when they write about the ribbon the press won't bully my sister for stealing money with a fictitious Catalonia ambassador job. Oh shit political messages are banned I'm gonna get sanctioned for it. Maybe if I take it off now people won't notice. NO WAIT DON'T HAND ME THE TROPHY NNNOOOOO....

>imagine how much sprite could fit in here

I think city will pay him so much that he'll stay decades

do you people just magically forget that he flopped last season?

he wont be at City for 5 years.
press will turn on him eventually and he wont be able to handle it

Pep is a manager like Jose; he's in it for himself and not the club. He'll eventually leave to win new titles and expand his legacy

>he thinks castille will ever accept a catalan mananging the nt

>Manolo tries humour

Good for him

Most managers are like that these days. Football has evolved into being just as much about having superstar managers as it is about having superstar players. When a team is doing well, managers get additional praise now. When a team is doing poorly, managers get additional criticism and usually get sacked. Long-term managers like Fergie and Wenger are a relic of the past.

If only they were this fastidious in chosing players

>my feet hurt

What do you mean

>"So, another Mickey Mouse cup to my collection. Tfw can only reign over Arselels and Leipzigs. Tfw I will never ever ever get the CL again. Xabi pls come back ;_;"

>This cup is as wide as the ass of every Halalfag due to my huge cologne pissing cock right now

>I'm not sure this is worth the 600mil I spent

>What’s the third handle for?

money has no flag

>¡Vamos, vamos!

FOR THAT I AM SO SO HAPPY

What's the point of the league cup?

a spaniard touched it

It's a nice cup without pleb non-league teams shitting it up

Fun

To have a midweek domestic tournament.

why is there no carabao in my cup?

>>>reddit

>1000m in transfers for this little mickey mouse turd... oh well, at least I didn't pay a cent lmao fokin retarded sheiks haha
something like this

to milk the fooy cow

>he'll stay decades
if he chokes two more times in champions league then he'll get sacked before the end of the respective season.

>Can I fit this in my ass?