European terrorists

Why do the terrorists keep bombing France and Belgium, but don't really attack Germany and Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23199527.ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The French language triggers them.

Also why does this map look kinda weird?

didn't you hear about the axe train attack in wurzburg finncuck

They do. It's just those states bend over for the muzzies so much that it doesn't escalate beyond a bit of ficki-ficki. As more and more muslims arrive their governments will find it harder and harder to accommodate their demands and *that's* when you'll see open jihad.

>nobody killed
>victims were tourists from Hong Kong

Soon

You don't attack your headquarters

there was that axe man on the train in Germany, he was just really bad at it

We lost a lot of territory.

it's tilted a bit. or maybe the map we usually see is the slanted one

ISIS also called for France in particular, as they were majorly involved in the East.

How did he get away with it

France is actually bombing ISIS and Brussels is capital of entire Europe thanks to anti-European cancer having it's HQ there.

Considering how hard the German police and media tried to cover up the rapes, I'd wager there have been attacks or plots that never get reported.

>some Islamist attacks people with a fucking axe
>lol its k no one died

You deserve this

The have a nice live here.

What's to feel angry about in Sweden as a rapefugee?

You can rape how much you want, you get more gibs than anywhere else, free apartments, don't have to work.......but as soon as the gibs run out, we'll have ticking bombs in our ghettos and asylum centers.

Because French is, after America, the #1 Target.

There is a difference between a mass coordinated and organized terrorist attack and what happened in the train by some teenager.

They do. The government covers them up.

They quiver with envy for our sharia states.

Because French and Belgians are racists who oppress their immigrants while Germans and Swedes treat their immigrants with respect.

france and belgium are ripe for destabilization.

Why would you bomb your bases?

goymoney yes!

Believe it or not, Germans actually do a good job of stopping the bigger attacks. Must be all those ex-Stasi agents. News just don't report it. I believe one ruined attack was a miracle, a bomb in the bag at the trainstation in Koln (I think), little boy who that day ran away from school kicked the bag out of boredom and accidentaly defused it.

>Bombing Sweden

They wouldn't bomb their own harem that would be counter productive.

>implying it's not a daily happening in those countries

It's basically so routine, that it doesn't even make news.

Because France is turning into USA 2.0

Makes me sad to see this nation go down that muddy slope.
We honestly don't have shit to gain by looking like americatards. Hell, I have two friends who died at the Bataclan, I'd give two other lives for the promise that France will always be France no matter the bloodshed.

But no, we're gonna have to play tough guys and drown deep into the quicksand of a century old terrorist tactic... See pic related sigh

They are already attacking Swedish women with their cocks

>policeman kills shitskin in the Germany
>nothing happens
>policeman kills shitskin in the US
>half the country goes apeshit

Good thing then greek women are selling their vaginas to us for €30.

>€30
kek, look at this cuck getting ripped off, pretty sure you can get them for a gyro, two tops

>latuff

>>>>>>

I wish there was a good Gyro place where I live. They don't have anything like that close to me. ;_;

There are more muslims in France and Belgium, they don't keep official statistics but 1 in 3 of newborn babies in France are tested for the sickle cell disease which only Africans and Middle-Easterners have which gives you a good indicator of how bad it is.

Don't know about Sweden but German police and secret services are actually good so they can't do much more than axings and knifings.

>Because French and Belgians are racists who oppress their immigrants
They don't. They just don't treat them like saints like we or Sweden do it.

>half the country goes apeshit
Gee, I wonder why.
>60%

pic very much related

Wait do you think the media accurately portrays all 330 million of us

O I am laffin, america is the shit. Stay brown, hans. I always liked your thicc bavarian women

Probably the truth

This

good question.

Ask the once disappearing in the woods.

But to be fair, germany had its fair share of domestic terror and soviet terror.

Had to compete against the best.

also we are a Polizeistaat.

I can never tell if Turkey is supposed to be level or tilted.

As some kraut said a couple of days ago, you don't shit where you eat.

Gee, I'm glad the Nazi race was wiped out, Germany. Make more room for the Islamic race, will you? The muslim genes must be passed on.

It is supposed to be leveled. The whole damn thing.

>mass coordinated and organized

like running over people with a car, that takes a lot of coordination if the car has a clutch

Belgium and France have a huge road trade going on.
Logistics are moving around there to whole europe.

The moment you sabotage those areas you sabotage a lot of transpart in EU.

>but Germany
They are more strict than those countries, so it is not that easy to carry around extra stuff etc.

Also the main drug traffick path of EU is Belgium and France.

France and Belgium have huge muslim ghettos. They get the most attacks.

Germany and Sweden are currently letting entire city parts detoriate into ghettos. They're on the way there aswell. Sweden is admittedly keeping it in check well.

If you want an example of a country without ghettos, and subsequently no space for radicalization, check out Switzerland.

They won't bomb their home countries.

They do.

They keep catching them beforehand

France has more muslims ghettos and is involved in the middle east and Africa against islamists. Also the ones who bombed Brussels were originally planning to attack Paris but settled for Brussels because the police was getting closer and closer to them, or so I've heard.

Germany is strategically important if they want to carry out more attacks in countries west of Germany. Also our intelligence is better and other secret services regularly provide us with vital information so we can arrest potential terrorists before they can carry out attacks.

There was an axe attack in a mall in my town, didn't even make the news.

>Nazi race
>Islamic race
>muslim genes

based frenchman telling the truth

Secret service in Germany is exceptionally good, for one. We've managed to avert quite a few attacks.

>Nordic "education"

Turns out the frogs were braver than we thought.

o7

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23199527.ab

SWEDEN NO