Oi mate! We 'eard you don't have a T.V. licence. Would you mind coming wiff us, bruv?

>Oi mate! We 'eard you don't have a T.V. licence. Would you mind coming wiff us, bruv?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>12 year old image

They don't carry firearms anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

All the good ones died in the world wars, didn't they?

Why are female police officers a thing? Aren't cops supposed to be pretty conservative? Why would they hire people weaker than 13 year old boys?

Because other than "tradition", there's two competing factors at play:

>"Girl power! Women can be cops too, bigot."

>Criminals succeeding and crime spiraling out of control because women cops are shit

The former is stronger than the latter and is very hard to reverse in a stable society.

How do we save british police?

You don't.

The civilization they're a part of retreats into sheltered suburbs, walled gardens. The one taking over the rest of Britain's land runs by sharia and doesn't have that problem.

Who would win 1 goat sized hippo vs 10 hippo sized goats?

>ignores "asian" child rape gangs
>punishes people for watching tv

Let police carry guns

>tfw want to unironcially live in a facist police state that deports all the non-whites

>"children"

They look like immigrants to me.

I was once 16

>deports all the non-whites

Sign me the fuck up.

They pay taxes to get cucked, and then have to pay for a license to watch TV. So much for the eternal Anglo.

>$200 a year
>no commercials

I think they've been ahead of the curve for decades. Ten years ago i'd have gladly paid $200 a year to never have to see another commercial in my life. Traditional broadcasting is dying, so it's just a sad joke now, but god damn i'd have loved the option. Now it's NETFLIX AND ADBLOCK MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YEAH.

Fook off wankers! You won't take away my telly!

Except you'd be paying for government propaganda.

I'm tired of commercials too though. I haven't watched actual cable or network tv in a while because of it. It's annoying how the channels also collude so that they play commercials at the same time and you can't just change the channel to something else. I wonder if they realize this just drives people to use other mediums instead.

>want to unironcially live in a facist police state
No
>deport all the non-whites
Sincerely would be a good thing

It's just subsidizing the BBC so they can make Doctor Who and shit without ad revenue.

But 90% of the content is shit and no amount of Attenborough specials can make up for having to watch another Copy Paste panel show with the same guests for the 600th time.

>he pays $200 a year to watch tv
Is this an american thing?

Doctor Who is shit enough but you'd be subsidizing a lot of other crap too.

The only good things that have come out off BBC are their wildlife stuff and The Thick of It.

Brits pay $200/year for a TV license (if they have a TV). That funds the BBC.

For comparison, in the US, only about $5/year/taxpayer goes towards PBS.

>Except you'd be paying for government propaganda.

The BBC has its own charter which includes complete independence from state influence. You can argue that it's a fiction and that the BBC is really a wing of the government, but then you;d have to explain why it consistently attacks the ruling government, no matter which party it belongs to.

It has its own agenda which is cancerous enough without needing to be state influenced. And people are forced to pay for it.

This is both a lesson in economies of scale and why you shouldn't (via taxes) force your citizens to splurge on useless shit until you're a rich country.

They never did. They used to have a few authorised firearms officers per station a few decades ago but that was it. Those officers in the pic are probably SO19 or something.

>that burger king in the background

At least bongs will always know who the true king is

>BRITISH POLICE KINO COMING THROUGH.