I'm scared, Sup Forums. I don't think we can win this one

I'm scared, Sup Forums. I don't think we can win this one.

Almost everyone else in the whole world (at least politically) seems to agree that these people should be allowed to flood their country en masse and be exempt from the local laws and customs. No one seems to have the hindsight that shows just how dangerous Islam really is.

What can we do when an enemy and their supporters outnumber us 10 to 1?

Its the extremists that are the problem.
You dont give them seats in govt, you just dont. Otherwise this shit happens.

Just imagine if the KKK took over the US congress. Or any other extremist group for that matter. Be it christian or otherwise.

They'd railroad vote crazy ass shit through, change the constitution and everything.

The equivalent has happened in other countries and we see the results. But we think we're safe because they're "smaller" countries and "not here".

Destroy the head and the body will lie still. The Jew is our true enemy

First they let in the Saracens to overrun Spain, then they let in the Turks to overrun Anatolia and the Balkans. Then they were the Bolsheviks, destroying holding Eastern Europe under their collective thumb. Now they are the Zionists/Neo-Kohens flooding Europe with """refugees""" .

WAKE UP WHITEMAN

>What can we do when an enemy and their supporters outnumber us 10 to 1?
SHILL
YOU MUST SHILL!
SHILL THEM LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT BECAUSE IT DOES!

>Just imagine if the KKK took over the US congress
The country is saved. Segregation, no immigration, Iceland tier crime rates in white areas, good work, no federal reserve, pro family policies, and no fags drinking piss in the streets.
Have you ever actually listened to David Duke or do you just hear "kkk is scary and lynch innocent black boyz for no reason"?

Turkey needs to institute the death penalty for us to surivive

>Erdogans announcement is reintroduction of death penalty
>EU trys to pretend it's not going to happen
>ERDOGAN PURGES
>EU application rejected
>Migrant deal withdrawn
>Greece burns
>EU WAKES THE FUCK UP
>Vicious and brutal war for at least a decade
>A smaller europe survives with a vast line of scorched earth between us and asia

Anything else is just dripfed death. They can beat us on demographics, but not on the battlefield

Lie still? We're the only ones keeping them in check. Take us down and they'll run rampant even more so than they are now.

It's like the Lich King, senpai. In order to control the shitskin horde there must always be a Jew.

Right wing =/= KKK
KKK is right wing, but the right wing is not KKK.
We cannot let groups take control of the government, for it must represent the will of the people. The KKK does not represent the will of the people.

Muslims out number you 1000 to 1, LOL you're so fucked. The White race will survive this Shlomo but you won't

Not at all. This only happens with Islam because it is both a religious AND political ideology suitable for the stone age.

Just wait until most Mud-rats start viewing you as "the enemy". My sides will be orbiting Jupiter when they figure out it's all roads lead back to Kosher-stan

50 shekels say they kill each-other before getting to me

This is backwards. You can't kill the final boss without leveling up the movement.

Get a party elected on anti-Islamic populism and then turn on the Jew like Poland is doing. Poland caught flack from Soros for doing it.

I guarantee you there will never be enough support to get the Jew unless you point out his role in bringing in the Muslim.

Muslims = the demon
Jews = those who summoned the demon

that's how you win

>Tfw our ancestors left Germany and settled on an island that acts as a near impenetrable fortress

good feel tbqph

>50 shekels ?
Ahh, I see you're betting your life on it. Cheap Jew

It is just going to be an ongoing problem the way Christianity was for the Pagans. The middle east is not going to be solved this century or probably the next. The powers that be won't allow a caliphate to rise and that's the only stable form that region can take, but they won't just kill them off or dominate them either.

You start killing, Islam must be eradicated from this world, same for Judaism, all semetic cancer needs to be exterminated.

I'm fine with that just so long as we don't forget about the Jews. Let's not loose sight of our true enemy. Muzzies aern't the boss fight rather a senseless horde of lv 1 undead

>Tfw you realise what the true purpose of the channel tunnel was all along

Just brick up our end and feed in some hoses

>and be exempt from the local laws

Almost no one fucking thinks that.

And customs are just that, customary. You fucking autists flaunt that by living in your parents' basements in your 20s and watching anime.

Even media like Breitbart have woken up to Soros. The moment you get a populist anti-Islam government they'll probably go all out trying to dismantle the Jew system inside states just to prevent Muslims popping up again.

I think Jews made a fatal error with Muslims. It's why the elites have gone insane the last 12 months and shown their hand in the media.

Europe will either be majority Islamic and Jewish or have virtually none of either in about 25 years.

Best part-
If I lose, I don't have to pay.

I hope you're right user. If you are it means the Jews are going to double down and flood Europe with more Mudshits.

Lol, good one kike. Very Jewish